Coach Janelle, Week 1

CeCiMom

I have always been a big Janelle fan but.... this season she just doesn't excite me yet. I guess I am waiting for the bye bye bitches or some drama.

Season 6 was and still is my favortie season.

I loved season 6! It was my second favoirite behind season 8!

Janelle was by far the best thing about that season.. her fight with Beau, he bye bye bitches, her jedi training, her verbal abuse against the nerd herd! that was classic!!

It might actually be ahead of it, but i got more involved in season 8... alot of drama going on here at the boards! lol

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is either lying or she really has a grudge against booger whatever the case it may bite her in the butt. I think we need more players like Willie cause in my opinion the coaching thing sucks! I also can not stand that she hangs out with wil he is the most irritating player for me this season!

the love affair between brit and janelle is OVER....... they are officially broken up

anticipating a big blowout argument between them soon...... i admit i did not see this coming at all very surprising

I felt the comp favored booger physically yet again--too bad. I'm definitely rooting for her over the other coaches. Especially booger!

If the Comp favoured anybody it was Dan ... Dan is far more athletic then Boogie. There is no physical comp he'd be favoured over Dan in lol

I really hope they have a nice falling out and Janelle works with Dan and kick some ass! ....

It makes sense she would have only left for a couple of months for a really huge prize now that we know the whole story. If she and Britt can't get along we will be stuck with the disgusting booger--too bad. I guess I will have to have a good attitude and at least love to hate him like I did Gnatalie!

Janelle's problem isn't with Britany it's with Willie because he isn't going to let her play his game, and good for him. Janelle is mad because Kara is probably going and she lost control of her group. Plain and simple. I was a Janelle fan but I am really not liking how she is playing this coach thing, In the real world you would follow what your coach wants in big brother if you follow your coaches you are going to lose 500,000 dollars. Stupid twist put them in the game already.

Well, you have to sympathize with the teams considering that from where I watch, the coaches are playing for the coaches. I've seen nothing to the contrary.

That's true. I'm still trying to have a good attitude about watching even though the coaches were a bad idea-but from the player's perspective they got the short end of the stick. i will not be sad if all the coaches left and then the game resumed as it should be played.

I'm with you! Janelle and Dan need to team up so we have a clear - Good Guys vs. Bad Guys. J and D vs. B and B.

please no

not another repeat of bb6

i like when there are sides but they are flexible and dynamic not definitive sides that wont changed up like bb6

i like seeing players go through a series of alliance

if an alliance isn't working they move on to the next one :animated_bouncy:

I'm with you! Janelle and Dan need to team up so we have a clear - Good Guys vs. Bad Guys. J and D vs. B and B.

Yep I love that kind of game. Season 6 is my all time favorite.

There has to be more to this Coach's thing than $100,000. I know that Janelle is always talking about money (is BB paying for it? kinda comments) but I know that even if I wasn't married to someone with money (?) I would never go back on this show for a third time let alone with a 7 month old child. There's got to be something else involved. The only one that I can see coming back for $100k is Britney. The other three have too many other things going on to be there for $100k. It's just not worth it when you have kids and/or money already.

please no

not another repeat of bb6

i like when there are sides but they are flexible and dynamic not definitive sides that wont changed up like bb6

i like seeing players go through a series of alliance

if an alliance isn't working they move on to the next one :animated_bouncy:

Bet you enjoyed this first week.

Maybe their stipend is sky-high! Maybe Janelle is really missing her baby and just too proud to show it. Brit mentioned she and her husband hope to have a child (after the show) so that would be her motivation.

I've heard Brit and Ashley both, on separate occasions, bash Janelle for leaving her baby and not sitting around crying about it. They remark about how "emotionless" Janelle is. I'd imagine if she sat around talking about her baby all the time, she'd be in tears constantly and end up walking out the door.

I can't leave my cat Tidus for long either, so far only two days, and I left my son for the weekend the first time when he was 18. That's how I am. I did enjoy Janelle a lot in this episode--don't forget she called Boogie a jerk--my favorite moment of the night!