Willie, Week 1

CeCiMom

Willie is definitely a Hantz and he's one of very few actually playing the game... I don't like him, but I've got to give him credit for the fun he generates by way of his paranoid evil twin Skippy Hantz.

Week One in Willies World:

1. Willie makes a 'secret' alliance with Frank.
  2. Willie nominates Frank... Huh?????
  3. Willie does everything in his power to 'save' Frank, including some entertaining moments of paranoia...
  4. Janelle tells Brit that she thinks Willie has a 'secret' alliance with Frank... (pretty obvious 'secret' alliance)
  5. Brit tells Willie about Janelle's thoughts on the none too 'secret' alliance...
  6. Willie loses him mind...
  7. Willie decides he has no choice but to sideline Janelle in order to discredit her...

Sooooo, Willie leads a revolution and chooses an opening gambit of throwing all of the coaches under the bus.... Viva Che Hantz...

Wow, nut cases do make for interesting TV... Even more unbelievable is the reaction of the other cast members to his ridiculous rants... Incredibly, they buy into his nonsense... What a first week!

Monk

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Willie is the only one with a brain, but then I guess what else should I expect for big brother. I do not like Joe he is an idiot. What he was saying is true and these stupid house guests are total idiots. Brittany should have kept her mouth shut.

Wow, Willie should frame this post! A Brain?? I don't think so...Willie is an idiot making idiotic paranoic moves that are fostered by inane thinking. He is entertaining, i guess but so are car wrecks at NASCAR!

Willie is definitely a Hantz and he's one of very few actually playing the game... I don't like him, but I've got to give him credit for the fun he generates by way of his paranoid evil twin Skippy Hantz.

Week One in Willies World:

1. Willie makes a 'secret' alliance with Frank.
  2. Willie nominates Frank... Huh?????
  3. Willie does everything in his power to 'save' Frank, including some entertaining moments of paranoia...
  4. Janelle tells Brit that she thinks Willie has a 'secret' alliance with Frank... (pretty obvious 'secret' alliance)
  5. Brit tells Willie about Janelle's thoughts on the none too 'secret' alliance...
  6. Willie loses him mind...
  7. Willie decides he has no choice but to sideline Janelle in order to discredit her...

Sooooo, Willie leads a revolution and chooses an opening gambit of throwing all of the coaches under the bus.... Viva Che Hantz...

Wow, nut cases do make for interesting TV... Even more unbelievable is the reaction of the other cast members to his ridiculous rants... Incredibly, they buy into his nonsense... What a first week!

Monk

And this is Week 1! Haha

So HOH room is locked. Willie called to DR. He comes out and goes up to HOH and comes down with a bag and comes down then back up. Not sure the specifics but something is about to happen.....

that was the dumbest thing he did this morning.. and I think no matter who wins HOH on thursday he will be nominated... so he better focus on winning POV or hope to God that Britney can pull a "Coach's special power" win out of her ass, because we are really going to see what he is made of next week.

stupid stupid stupid.

It seems to me he is putting a target on his back. He has promised an alliance with practically everyone in the house and that will eventually come back to bite him. I can't tell who he is with and who he isn't anymore because of all of this. Also today it looks like his paranoia and talking to everyone and offering things is putting a target on his back and I think can possibly leading to his eviction in a few weeks.

Oh GOSH!!

Well I know someone (IAN) will go back and tell the house about the racial slur he just used.. and he's done..

He is for sure going up..

He said..

"they better not say anything to me.. I will knock a Ni$$a out!!"

I understand the context in how it was used but he needs to calm down.. when that gets around he is done, his game is over...

i wonder what production will do, may just tell him to calm on that kind of language..

I will be really shocked if he makes it to week 3..he is done, where is my fork?

they fighting now..Willie and Frank..

Willie calling Frank out on all the stuff that was said...

Frank is badmouthing Wil. Frank's terrified of going home.

Bitch fight between two redneck m'fkers.

Do they still You-Tube this stuff? Thought CBS stopped that. It was 1:30 a.m. est and more of a cat hissing contest than a confrontation. Frank is lying that Wille spoke of Wil in a high pitched voice. But Frank is trying to survive.

This afternoon after their newbies meeting, Frank started trashing Willie and of course it all got back to Willie.

Hahaha. I wonder how many times Willie said he's done with the game in the last 2 days.

Do they still You-Tube this stuff? Thought CBS stopped that. It was 1:30 a.m. est and more of a cat hissing contest than a confrontation. Frank is lying that Wille spoke of Wil in a high pitched voice. But Frank is trying to survive.

This afternoon after their newbies meeting, Frank started trashing Willie and of course it all got back to Willie.

I think some people manage to upload it and it's up for a bit.

Omg really booger trying to be a tuff guy yeah whatever. The hypocrisy of janelle does not escape me! She was telling Willie in the HOH room the other day they should make it a 4 4 tie and for Willie to call frank a few expletives and kick him out of the house! I heard his speech this morning and if that was bullying then these people need to go live under a rock. I am so tired of these hgs using that it's crap. Frank is a dumb ass. So much for keeping their alliance secret the great final 6. Joe is a smuck. You don't have to like Willie but the lies are bs. Booger is still the same scumbag he always was. What's funny is joe was in the HOH room when janelle said it and I guess he suddenly has amnesia.

so early in the game and people are shooting themselves in the foot ..

Britney should have kept her mouth shut on basically what is Speculation.. (coaches entering the game)

that meeting Willie summoned should have never taken place, dude its not your place to tell people how they should play.. its bad enough there are coaches in there.

Frank running his mouth.. Who flips before eviction night while on the block? this idiot was safe, the blonde was for sure getting the boot on thursday, WTF.

Jenn, Kara, Michelle... are doing the best thing.. saying very little and being invisible.

This is insane, this may be the best season ever.

Willie called the meeting I beleive I read that Brittany told him to and he was not telling these dumbasses how to play the game. Brittany told him about the rumor which was started by her and janelle in the HOH room the other night that the coaches were going to enter the game. That pissed him off which would have pissed me off too. He shared this rumor with the houseguests and all of them were agreeing with him. They were all talking and agreeing with him! Then as soon as they left all of a sudden Willie is an asshole and a bully. Do these idiots live in the real world!??? Then janelle tonight it was stupid to call that meeting and I told u and britany to get rid of frank! He never threatened anyone he just told them to play their own game make their own alliances etc I guess that is now bullying in 2012.