Wil, Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He rubs me the wrong way. My initial feeling is that he's this seasons Lawon (but smarter) and trying to parlay this into an entertainment career. And this whole thing with JoJo drinking his beer is getting old, just cry it out and move on.

His bashing will backfire on him sooner rather than later. His hair is too much for me.

It truly didn't hurt Britney her season. Or many members of the nerd-herd. All whom got to very near the end, and were evicted, not for Bashing but for other reasons. [Namely they either didn't belong to the right alliance, or simply were ignorant to not belonging to an alliance].

If anything being too nice can hurt you, as people want unlikeable people with them in the end.

Sorry I don't dislike him but he is soon going to disappear from being up janelle and Brittany's butt! Seriously I wish I could watch without him constantly with those 2 it's getting annoying he is going to be gone fast once the coaches are no longer coaches and are now competitors! Of course this is just my opinion. Whenever janelle is on he is not far behind. Seriously I thought he was a woman the other night I told my husband who is that girl?? Oh nevermind it's Wil

Sorry I don't dislike him but he is soon going to disappear from being up janelle and Brittany's butt! Seriously I wish I could watch without him constantly with those 2 it's getting annoying he is going to be gone fast once the coaches are no longer coaches and are now competitors! Of course this is just my opinion. Whenever janelle is on he is not far behind. Seriously I thought he was a woman the other night I told my husband who is that girl?? Oh nevermind it's Wil

Agree. Wil gushes. I find him exhausting.

He is irritating me right now! I wonder if janelle can go to the bathroom without him waiting outside the toilet???? I hate the whispering! Oh now willie is not smart at least he's smart enough not to believe the 4 idiot coaches and play his own game! I hate the way he plays with his hair. Omg he better not make it all summer unless he changes!

So when does that "I won't talk game for 24 hours" rule begin?

probably when the season ends or he is evicted :animated_bouncy:

He's spending his day dogging out Janelle because she wants Boogie out so bad. I don't understand why Janelle is the only person in the house who realizes what a ruthless danger Boog is. I thought the majority of them were fans.