Wil, Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably the strongest on his team and maybe the first to be target :animated_bouncy:

:animated_wave: Len......Buckle up, here we go. Another season. (Why does my font look like that hmmmmm :animated_scratchchin: )

:animated_wave: Smash, again.

Note - Where's GingerSnaps? Calling all GingerSnaps, calling all GingerSnaps......Report to the front office.

:animated_wave: Len......Buckle up, here we go. Another season. (Why does my font look like that hmmmmm :animated_scratchchin: )

Note - Where's GingerSnaps? Calling all GingerSnaps, calling all GingerSnaps......Report to the front office.

:animated_wave: LOL!

Glad to see you three still in rare form :)

Hi, Shipp! Well its day one, Shipp, and we haven't been kicked off yet!!!! lol..OK, Shipp, you are a professional hair dresser, so is Wil rolling his hair on tin cans or what...?

Oh, well, it could be worse, It cold be a mullet cut!!!

Hi, Shipp! Well its day one, Shipp, and we haven't been kicked off yet!!!! lol..OK, Shipp, you are a professional hair dresser, so is Wil rolling his hair on tin cans or what...?

Oh, well, it could be worse, It cold be a mullet cut!!!

LOL LOL, I'm looking for my scissor. Wil, NEEDS a hair cut ( so does that other curly hair guy, what's his face). :giljotiini: Off with their heads, err, I mean hair.

:animated_wave: SueZ

Guest 6Borders

Somebody already called him "Fabio" on here somewhere...hope we don't get into that nickname for him.

Me neither....when Wil first saw Frank he said, "Oh, another one with long hair! His is permed mine natural...how many thousands of brush strokes does that damn weave get perday, Shipp..."

I kinda like the guy too!!! Hope he sticks around to stir it up real good. I did like how he pretended to refuse booze from the women but got some later on. So he can booze tonight with the guys. Would love to see him get HOH....that would be a fun week...