Danielle, Week 1

CeCiMom

Somewhere in that brain of hers she THINKS being a nurse is a wisedom threat. Fail

And talk about trick photography on her modelish pictures.

I think I remember her actually saying that she was working on three degrees at the same time. That's what she didn't want them to know. She obviously thinks teachers are dumb, though and being one that kinda pisses me off cause most people don't realize all the work many of us actually put into our jobs. I feel like she could have just as easily have said that she was a neonatal or pediatric nurse, and she would have gotten the same reaction.

am I'm the only one cheering for danielle to win it all. after watching today episode, i think it would be better for danielle if kara were to leave. that way, dan can go all out on all of these coaches' challenge and save her every week (unless they still can be put up on veto, then this power is kind of pointless). britney has no chance (she even said it herself), i don't think janelle is the same after having a kid, and boogie i don't think is all that good. so danielle will be saved every week, but the only downside is that if they continue with how they are picking who are the have nots, she'll be a have not the entire season

Struck me as even more fake, phony, and high-maintenance on tonight's show. Don't like girls like her. At least the Catty ones lead with the catty, so you know what to expect. But the phony ones seem like they like you .. but are meanwhile talking behind your back. Do not like.

Agree, Casper, I don't like her at all. I've heard her dogging out the other hg's on a personal level for little to no reason. And her head's not even in the game. She's there to fall in love and she thinks Shane is her ticket. He doesn't like her beyond friendship but he'll probably end up using her because he knows she's got the hots for him. She's begging to be used and discarded.

Danielle = needy/desperate/pathetic

I think that she will be gone unless she develops some serious game tactics of which I have seen zero thus far. That said, her strong suit might be that they all think that she is a ditz and just let her be for too long. Dunno. I think 98% of the women on there are catty to an equal degree. Catty is catty no matter the face it presents to the world. It has been said that cattiness exemplifies insecurity. I'll get you with my smart mouth before you get me with yours kinda thing.

I also believe that the newbies are still in shock from having "coaches" thrust at them. They likely had to seriously regroup individually and some might not handle that well. I would not be a happy camper were I in their underpants.

I still don't understand why she didn't want anyone to know that she's a nurse. Makes no sense to me.

She is not my favorite but I don't think anything is wrong with her voice. It's just as natural for some women to sound like that just like some men sound really gravelly.

It's an attention thing. They think it's cute. It's not. And it's not normal.

must sucks knowing you are number #2 for dan :animated_bouncy: