• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you kidding me? Willie?lololol

Calling this guy kmh37.jpg:animated_bouncy:

love this pic UPV, what a look of disgust,lolol

I knew it was only seconds before the race card got played.

you must be new around here to not see i am obviously making a joke

:animated_bouncy:

One of the best first episodes ever! No disappointment but I do feel bad for Jodi. I am thinking she is sent to sequester and will be brought back into the game at some point! but that is a guess.

May happen. Only 11 Houseguests, usually there are 13+ to survive the full season.

oh , I am laughing about Wiillie cause some didnt want to pick him, but I'm not sure being 1st HOH is a great thing, depends

One of the best first episodes ever! No disappointment but I do feel bad for Jodi. I am thinking she is sent to sequester and will be brought back into the game at some point! but that is a guess.

Juile said they would be gone for good so I don't think she will come back. I think that is a bit unfair.

oh , I am laughing about Wiillie cause some didnt want to pick him, but I'm not sure being 1st HOH is a great thing, depends

I don't recall anyone who won the first HOH being specifically targeted because they had that HOH. I think it's a non-issue.

I think that is good thinking Snance. It would be too cruel for her to leave so soon.

you must be new around here to not see i am obviously making a joke

:animated_bouncy:

I must have missed your post???

I don't recall anyone who won the first HOH being specifically targeted because they had that HOH. I think it's a non-issue.

I can't remember what season it was but the first HOH also won a car and that it what I think put a target on their back. Luckily they stopped doing that first prize winner.

that was not the point I was making, has nothing to do with Willie being HOH, anyone who has been HOH 1st has had issues over the season, it usually is not a spot anyone really wants first time out, it did however save Willies behind, which is what he needed because he does have the biggest target on his back for sure

I remember when the 1st HOH won a car, was it all stars?? they were giving away big prizes that yr, and I am aware that Will ie has a huge target because ppl pretty much suspect him being related to Russell

Decent premiere! I liked some things, disliked others, and am skeptical of some things. Mainly this mentor twist so these four former house guests will basically be never competing in anything outside of maybe food competitions. BORING especially for them I would think. I really hope at some point they just scrape this coach twist and make them official players that would be a lot more exciting I think. I give this coach twist about 3-4 weeks before it is going to get old.

I don't like that someone leaves the first night. That happened in BB9 with Jacob and I didn't care for it. You barely get a chance to know that person. Just seems like a total waste they even showed. Sure it is a shocking twist, but I still don't like it. Even though Jodi is probably just Kalia 2! lol.

Overall though it is still Big Brother and I still love it!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name