General Season 2

Guest ranster627

Guest ranster627

Not really sure that there are new ... but they were in Todays Ask Ausiello column at TV Guide:

Question: Lost spoilers, pretty please!! - C

Ausiello: Don't beg, C. It's beneath what little dignity you have. Anyway, producers Damon Lindelof and Javier Grillo-Marxuach apparently let the scoop fly at the first ever Lost convention in Burbank, Calif., two weeks ago. Among the Season 2 tidbits dropped by the duo: The marooned passengers will find the tail section of the plane, as well as the survivors who were seated there, prompting Charlie to declare, "Look

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Season 2 spoilers:

• 09/01 - What's in the Hatch? Hint: In a way, it's something you've never seen before. But in a way, it's something you see every day and are probably seeing right now. Okay, another hint: It begins and ends with the same letter. Source: Kristin on E!Online

• 09/01 - Series co-creator David Lindelof said Vincent "will play a big part" in the series' second season. Source: Pittsburg Live

09/01 - "The second year is going to go deeper and deeper into where they are and where that's going to take them," [Matthew] Fox said of the show's characters. As for Fox's Dr. Jack Shepherd, the second season will bring on a search for spirituality. "Even though he is a very strict man of science, he's going to have to wake up to the reality of the world that he's operating in," Fox revealed. But don't assume all of the "Lost" clan will make it through to the end. "That's always going to be part of 'Lost,'" Fox insisted. "You are going to get attached to certain people, and you are going to lose them. That's the truth of this story." Source: ExtraTV

• 08/31 - On the romance front, things will heat up between Claire (Emilie de Ravin) and Charlie (Dominic Monaghan), and between Shannon and Sayid (Naveen Andrews), while the arrival of Michelle Rodriguez's character will likely send Kate (Evangeline Lilly) out of Jack's (Matthew Fox) orbit, maybe toward Sawyer (Josh Holloway). The producers assure us that there will be ''more death.'' Source: Entertainment Weekly
  • 08/31 - Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje's character is no longer Emeka. Producers are keeping the new, mysterious moniker top-secret. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 08/29 - About the Lost death: Female. October (I think, at least that was the original plan). NOT at the hands of the

• 09/06 - Locke gets a love interest. Source: The Fuselage (Thanks Joe for the tip.)
  • 09/02 - This season, Jack's mistrust of Locke will grow as he continues to question his motives and obsession in uncovering the secrets of the mysterious hatch. The fates of Sawyer, Michael and Jin will be revealed after their raft was blown out of the water by "The Others" - who at the end of last season kidnapped Michael's son, Walt. Sun will become less dependent on husband Jin and more autonomous, as she wonders whether he is still alive. Kate's back-story life as a fugitive will continue to be explored. Charlie will become even closer with Claire and her baby, Aaron, but the stash of drugs he found in a statue could seduce him back to a dark life of addiction. The cursed numbers that turned Hurley's life upside-down before the crash will continue to haunt him as he begins to uncover their meaning. Shannon will decide where Sayid fits in her life while she continues to grieve over the death of her brother, Boone, and develops a growing sense of unease about the raft passengers and their fate. In addition, we discover that there is at least one more previously unknown survivor of the crash of flight #815 - Ana Lucia (Michelle Rodriguez, "Girlfight," "The Fast and the Furious") -- the mysterious woman Jack met at the Sydney airport bar. And Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje ("Oz") joins the cast as a resident of the island whose story is one of the mysteries that will be explored as the season progresses. "Lost" stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as the mysterious island man, Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Maggie Grace as Shannon, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Malcolm David Kelley as Walt, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Dominic Monaghan as Charlie, Terry O'Quinn as Locke, Harold Perrineau as Michael and Michelle Rodriguez as Ana Lucia. Source: ABC
  • 09/02 - [During the shooting of a scene,] Charlie (Dominic Monaghan) looks out into the distance and says, ''They're back.'' (Who's back?) Jack (Matthew Fox) mentions the mysterious hatch he and Locke (Terry O'Quinn) blew open and says, ''We're not all gonna fit in there.'' (Why? What's in that thing already?) Bender, who's directing this episode, delivers instructions to extras that sound like a fortune-cookie truism: ''You guys only know what you know. And what you don't know is a surprise.'' [...] Who is going to go next? While Internet spoiler hounds say a female cast member will perish this fall, producers aren't talking. ''There will be more death,'' Lindelof says. ''But,'' Cuse adds, ''we've gotten to a place where we don't want to go on record like, 'Three actors are going to die.' It makes everyone really uncomfortable.'' Here's what the producers will say about upcoming episodes: The survivors will accept that they're not leaving the island anytime soon. That means deeper relationships

Guest ranster627

Oceanic-Air Inflight Magazine Exclusive: Original Script Excerpt

Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:32:28 -0700

Greetings from the Writers' Room of Lost!

It was almost a year ago that over ten thousand future fans of Lost joined us on the shores of Waikiki Beach, O'ahu, for the Premiere of our two-hour pilot as part of the city's popular Sunset on the Beach series of screenings.

Today, we are proud to announce that Lost will once again return to Sunset on the Beach. On September 14th, at 6:30 PM, those of you lucky enough to live or travel to O'ahu will be able to watch the season premiere of Lost

• 2 weeks later...
FROM SpoilerFix

09/14 - The two men lucky enough to make it back onto the raft discover they are being attacked by a great white. Source: USA Today

09/13 - This thing in the Hatch can be called by two different words: One is three letters and starts and ends with two letters that are right next to each other in the alphabet. The other is seven letters long and starts and ends with the same letter. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Well, according to The Fuselage website the first word is "man"...AND that the episode BEGINS down in the hatch and the camera works its way out to Locke and Jack looking down in. :o

I haven't heard anything about the seven letter word...anyone?

Possible Spoiler Information: Read at your own risk!!!

I can't confirm this is authentic or not so I thought it should be here in the discussion thread... sorry if I put in wrong place. CeCiMom

MAJOR EPISODE 1, SEASON 2 *****SPOILER***** READ NO MORE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!

OMIGOD it WAS AWeSOME!!! I went down to Waikiki to see the premier of the new season. Traffic was a mess...We were running late, had to park far away...got there late...but wait....everything happens for a reason, right? so we're walking down the sidewalk and there is this guy suddenly stopping us...I look and we are right there where they have made a path from the street to the tents...It's where they are getting out of their limos!!!

Got photos of Shannon, Sahid (he is a lot smaller and thinner than he appears on tv), Dominic of course , Michael, the new guy (also an OZ alum like Michael), Matthew (Jack) , the new love interest...name escapes me at the moment, a bunch of people I had no idea who they were. Then.... SAWYER, josh himself. ADORABLE. His wife is about half his height and probably weighs all of 90 pounds. He is GEORGEOUS. Later I got up close near the tent and got more photos. Had my photo taken with my camera of me and Michael!!! he was so wonderful, polite, cute, really a good looking man. Evangline, Hurley and Terry were not there...they said they were working late.

Okay. Weather sucks, flash flood warnings. getting soaked waiting for the show to begin. I don't care if I get sick. The executive producer come on stage to blah blah blah and then pleads with the crowd not to reveal anythnig to anyone on the mainland....a lot of people in the crowd yelling back "NO WAY!" I yell "SUCKSTERS ROCK!"

On the last episode recap. Opening scene: a man wakes up, can't see his face. He's in a large room, geodesic dome kind of architecture...takes a shower...can't see his face but from behind he looks nothing like anyone we've seen before. Takes out a phonograph record (clue alert), puts the needle from an industrial kind of turntable on (clue alert) and this music from the 60's plays (clue alert) I can't remember the artist but it was like Petula Clark or something..."Sing my own kind of music, play my own special song" Make breakfast, still all we see is body parts, no face. Puts into a blender some powder, a FRESH egg, liquid. Shoots a vial of yellow liquid into his bicep with one of those "shot" guns. Starts excercising on a stationary bicycle. I see it is an old kind. YES WE ARE IN THE HATCH!!!!!!! acomputer is beeping with some kind of radar...I think it was at the beginning of the scene. All of a sudden the record skips with a violent "BOOM" Our castaways just blew the hatch. The nameless man goes and uses something that looks like a series of cameras and mirrors that goes down various dank, cellar like hallways, and we see an image of Jack and Terry (sorry I keep jumping back and forth between real names/character names).

Lots of dark jungle scenes. Hurley is great. has some really good lines. Explains to Jack the whole mental institution, crazy guy, numbers, 114 million, father dies, house burns down...chicken place where he worked getting hit by a meteor? the curse, the numbers on the hatch. All Jack says is "You were in a mental instutution?" Hurley says his bedside manner sucks and we go to Jack's past.

We meet his future wife...she is a car wreck patient in emergency... broken back. He struggles with his bedside manner.

Goes running in a stadium at night. Another runner shows up going really fast. Testerone kicks in and Jack tries to keep up with the stranger, falls, hurts his ankle. The guy comes over, nice Austrailan accent. Asks Jack if he is ok. they talk. Jack opens up a little to this perfect stranger. Talks about the patient, the guy tells him that he might not be able to "fix" her but he can "Lift her" whatever the hell that means. There are a lot of flashbacks throughout between Jack and this woman. has importance but not worth detailing.

ANYWAY...Shannon has lost the dog. Goes into the jungle with Sahid to look for him...they spot him Sahid goes around behind him, then Shannon doesn't see the dog, she calls for Sahid, no answer. All of a sudden, there is WALT. I can't tell if he is bloodied or wet he says something..but I couldn't hear....remember this is being shown on a big screen, out on the beach. 14 foot waves on the South shore and it's raining, so I probably missed a lot of dialog and visual details.

So, Walt says something then Sahid is heard running back to Shannon, she turns to see where Sahid is coming from, turns back and Walt is not there. Back at camp, no one believes her, but we all know Walt has special powers so I'm sure she did see him, he just wasn't physically there.

Earlier, after blowing the hatch, Jack made everyone go back to camp. He didn't want anyone going down and didn't see how everyone could get down to "hide" from the others.

Terry and Kate decide to go back. KAte is lowered down with a flashlight. The rope slips, she drops the flashlight. She decides to keep going down, but when she looks down, she sees something next to the flashlight (damn this weather, I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is) it might be a photo, it might be a camera, it might be a mirror...sorry I could not tell. Kate freaks out, then suddenly a bright light shoots out of the hatch, Kate screams. Kate is gone. Terry goes down the hatch.

back at camp,Jack finds out where those two have gone...goes after them. Gets to the hatch opening, no one around. He goes down. Gets to the bottom. Dusty old hallways....dust covered plastic containers here and there...dungeon or bomb shelter like hallways...a key, he enters the place where we saw the guy in the first scene. The music is playing REALLY LOUD "Sing my own kind of music, play my own special song..." sees the computer....looks like something from the 80's. about to touch a button and Terry says "I wouldn't do that" He has a gun to his head. Jack has his gun up...we hear Kate somewhere in the background, muffled yells for Jack. Can't see the man holding the gun. He yells at Jack to put it down. Jack keeps yelling "where's Kate?" see half of man's face....yelling at Jack to "drop it" in....A NICE AUSTRALIAN ACCENT.... WE SEE HIS FACE........

It's the man from the stadium...the one that Jack was racing when he hurt his ankle. He looks darker but it is him.

OH MY GOD. TRIPPPINNN

Cut back to Jack and his patient/future wife. He's crying as he tells her he can't fix her...that she will be paralyzed from the waist down for the rest of her life....He is so sorry, crying...she says "are you yanking my chain?" and startled he said no, it's true...so she says "so why can I wiggle my Toes? and amazed, disbelieving, goes down and damn if she doesnt have feeling in her legs...they are so happy! They don't understand, but she is miraculously cured!! He thought he failed, but he didn't.

The end.

That's it. I might have gotten the order of events a little off, but that is pretty much it.

It was awesome and I can't wait to see it again next week. Make sure you are at your televisions for the opening scenes...I tried to notice everything...but I am sure there must be more.

Kayo ... welcome back!

Hi-dee-ho good LOST neighbor! :D Glad to be back for another GREAT season!!

Guest ranster627

FROM SpoilerFix

09/20 - Writer/Supervising producer Javier Grillo-Marxuach reveals (note that this is not a summary of the spoilerish things he revealed): As secrets of the hatch become more and more apparent, they are going to have a profound effect on some of the key relationships on the show. We have some new survivors emerging from the other side of the island this year - and suffice it to say that they had it a little worse than the survivors we lived with last season. When the two camps meet, there is going to be a lot of shocking destiny at hand. We saw Ana-Lucia softer side in the season one finale, now we are going to show you a side of her that's going to be pretty stunning. Adewale Akinnouye-Agbaje as the Mr. Eko has a harrowing, haunting back story. When we crash him and Michelle's characters against our extant ensemble, it's going to be a pretty explosive collision. We have some other new characters up our sleeves - as well as few that you might have seen before in some very unexpected places who will return for a little more Lost action. Source: The Official Lost Magazine, Issue 1, Nov/Dec 2005

09/19 - From Damon Lindelof: First and foremost, we're going into the hatch right out of the gate, first thing in the premiere. Then, equally exciting, if not more exciting, we'll start to see what happens with our brave souls who went out on the raft and how they are going to get back to the island, which takes not one or two episodes but, in fact, eight. It is true [that Katey Sagal will appear on the show], 100 percent. [it's for] at least one episode, but hopefully more. We'll see. She plays an iconic character in the mythology of one of the other character's stories. [We will see flashback scenes for] at least one of [the survivors from the back of the plane]. We're only sort of stating on the record, for sure, that Michelle Rodriguez was in the back of the plane, but we haven't gone on record saying we're meeting any other survivors, if there were any other survivors from the back of the plane. But I think the show is sort of built around the idea of meeting somebody, making sort of a snap judgment about them and then gradually exploring their lives before the crash to get a better sense of who they are and what drives them, and I think every character we meet on the show will eventually get a flashback... unless they blow up first, in which case, we never get around to it. [Hurley getting a love interest is] definitely something we've thought a lot about and nothing that we wanna force. There are a couple women characters we're introducing on the island over the course of the season who we do not know who they're going to end up with. You immediately find out what's in [the hatch] in the first episode, but then that creates a lot of questions, a significant amount of which are answered a couple episodes later. We're doing 23 [episodes] this year. [Rose is] back for season two. You're gonna be seeing a lot of her. There is going to be a flashback story that fully explains the significance of all [Jack's] tattoos and puts it into the framework of what was happening in his life when he got them. You'll probably be seeing it in season two, but if not, very early in season three. Right now the plan is to do it this year. We're doing a Sun flashback story [soon this season]. I think we probably will [see Boone this season]. [23] is an important number in terms of the scheme of the show. Source: Kristin on E!Online

FROM TV GUIDE: Ask Ausiello

Question: Lost scoops please?

Ausiello: Exec producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse dropped what I thought was a pretty major spoiler in Sunday's New York Times. An article on Lost's second season ended with the duo ruling out three popular endgame theories: The castaways will not learn that they are part of some dastardly experiment, discover that they are in purgatory or wake up from a bad dream. "These guys get off the island," Cuse said. But then, in unison, they both added: "If it's an island." Hmmm

Question: Lost scoops please?

Ausiello: (SPOILER ALERT) Yes, Rose will resurface this season in a big way.

I'm so glad Rose will return!!!!....does this mean her husband is not far behind??

Question: Does anyone know about the actor joining the cast (playing a Nigerian?). I haven't seen any photos of him so I'm not sure on his age. Could this be Rose's husband? I'm probably way off base, but on this show ANYTHING is possible!

WOW- I found this posted at The Fuselage regarding a recent Chicago Tribune article and thought it was interesting and enlightening enough to share with my Morty family...What are your thoughts... RAN...JEM?? Has anyone read this book?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/chi...ack=1&cset=true

Another clue

Literary publisher gets mysterious role on abc's 'Lost'

By Patrick T. Reardon

Tribune staff reporter

Published September 21, 2005

Talk about a strange cultural pairing.

It would be difficult to think of a better example of mainstream American entertainment than the hit ABC show "Lost" about plane crash survivors on a mysterious island. Last season, an average of nearly 17 million viewers watched the Emmy-winning show's 25 episodes. As many or more are expected for the second season, which premieres Wednesday.

By contrast, the Illinois-based Dalkey Archive Press is famous in literary circles for publishing experimental and avant-garde books. The firm is lucky if it sells 90,000 books in a year.

Yet, the TV show may bring an unusual bounty this fall to the 21-year-old company, headquartered on the Illinois State University campus in Normal.

On Oct. 5, one of Dalkey's books -- a 1999 reprint of the comic novel "The Third Policeman" by the late Irish writer Flann O'Brien -- "will be prominently featured at a key moment" in the third episode of this season of "Lost," says Craig Wright who wrote the script with Javier Grillo-Marxuach.

Normally, that wouldn't mean a lot. Who watches television dramas to get tips on what to read?

But "Lost" is decidedly not normal. It's filled with odd and unexpected plot twists -- for instance, the sudden appearance of a polar bear on the castaways' South Pacific island. And no one on the island, or in the television audience, is ever quite sure what's going on.

Indeed, in the search for clues, "Lost" fans have latched onto every aspect of the show, from the numbers (4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42) a character named Hurley used to win the lottery back home, to a Spanish-language comic book of Flash and the Green Lantern ("Faster Friends") that another of the survivors was seen reading.

And it's borne fruit. That polar bear? Well, by tracking down and reading a copy of the comic, fans learned that the appearance of the bear is one of several events on the island that also happen in the Flash-Green Lantern story.

So, when a character named Sawyer got to reading "Watership Down" by Richard Adams and later Madeleine L'Engle's children's book "A Wrinkle in Time," aficionados grabbed the books and scoured them for meaning.

Adams' 1972 best seller is about rabbits fleeing a developer and seeking a safe haven, while L'Engle's work, published in 1962, deals with space and time travel. Wright and the other writers and producers on "Lost" are coy about such hints.

O'Brien's book from Dalkey,Wright says, "was chosen very specifically for a reason." It's narrated by a dead man although the reader doesn't learn this until the end of the book. A red herring, perhaps? Or a telling hint? Wright won't say.

What he will say is: "Whoever goes out and buys the book will have a lot more ammunition in their back pocket as they theorize about the show. They will have a lot more to speculate about -- and, no small thing, they will have read a really great book."

Wright is a fan of Dalkey and the work it does, keeping great works from the margins of popularity in print. And officials at the press are betting his use of the book on the show will reap them a windfall.

"It's going to be huge," says Chad Post, development director at the press.

Of course, "huge" at Dalkey isn't exactly earth-shaking at most publishing houses.

At Harper Perennial, part of the massive HarperCollins organization, publicist Leslie Cohen says no one's noticed any big sales jump in "Watership Down" because of its appearance on "Lost." Indeed, she was even unaware that it had been featured on the show.

But the Adams book has sold well for more than 30 years and is a staple of high-school English classes. A sales rise due to "Lost" might not be noticeable.

That's not the case at Dalkey.

In its first two printings over the past six years, "The Third Policeman" sold nearly 15,000 copies -- one of the biggest sellers in the publishing house's history.

But now, in anticipation of the "Lost" appearance, the firm has ordered up a new batch of 10,000 copies. Post is hoping that 8,000 of those copies will be sold to the show's fans.

Jim Milliot, a senior editor at Publishers Weekly, says its prudent for Dalkey to have a new printing on hand, and thinks it could sell out. "There's a chance," he says, "that it will get some bump." But it's not going to start a stampede to the bookstores."

No, but, for Dalkey, selling 8,000 copies would be fine; indeed, it would be the equivalent for it of a major publisher reaping the profits from "The Da Vinci Code" or a new Harry Potter book.

Besides, the firm has hedged its bets. Even if "Lost" doesn't bring a windfall, Dalkey officials know, based on the earlier sales, that there are enough fans of good literature out there to buy up the new printing eventually.

It'll just take four years -- instead of four weeks.

----------

preardon@tribune.com

:blink:

10/01 - The band [Hold Steady] has been written into the script of a future episode of the hit television show "Lost", which will air sometime in October. Source: Pitchfork Media

Guest ranster627

Question: Everyone's talking about how the shark on last week's Lost had a symbol "tattooed" on its tail. But when I watched it, I didn't see a dang thing. What else have I missed?

Ausiello: Grab a pencil and some paper and let AA's exclusive, Season 2, time-stamped (sans commercial time) Easter egg review begin!

Episode 1

2 minutes: The prescription number on the vials of medicine Desmond takes is a set of Hurley's numbers.

11 minutes: Walt's message to Shannon, when played backward, is either "Don't press the button, the button's bad" or "Press the button, no button's bad."

35 minutes: Jack finds a mural on the hatch wall that may contain some clues. There's a sketch of a woman, the word "Sick" scrawled out and the following numbers: 42, 108 and 10W.

Episode 2

8 minutes: Locke studies a logo on a fuse box next to the computer room in the hatch. The logo is an octagon with a snakelike creature in the center and what appears to be the word DHARMA.

30 minutes: The numbers Locke enters into the computer are the same numbers on the rim of the hatch and the same numbers that Hurley played to win the lottery.

31 minutes: After Locke types in the numbers, the board above the computer displays the number 108

10/11 - The female getting killed on Lost is purty. Damon Lindelof said: "Check out Marvin Candle's left hand." Source: Kristin on E!Online

10/03 - We'll find out that the Others have killed the other survivors of Flight 815. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Source - Spoilerfix.com

10/11 - The female getting killed on Lost is purty. Damon Lindelof said: "Check out Marvin Candle's left hand." Source: Kristin on E!Online

10/03 - We'll find out that the Others have killed the other survivors of Flight 815. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Source - Spoilerfix.com

His left hand??? Is this another "the book The Third Policeman plays a big part in episode three" sort of thing? Oh well, hard-core fan that I am, I'm going to go check it out right now! :)

10/17 - I just found out HOW the female on Lost dies and ... I want to cry. I'm not kidding. It's so shocking. So good. And so unbelievable. The doomed female dies NOT at the hands of the monster. But it is at the hands of someone we know who .... well, given this twist, just might BE a monster. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Source - Spoiler fix

10/17 - I just found out HOW the female on Lost dies and ... I want to cry. I'm not kidding. It's so shocking. So good. And so unbelievable. The doomed female dies NOT at the hands of the monster. But it is at the hands of someone we know who .... well, given this twist, just might BE a monster. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Source - Spoiler fix

:blink::o:blink::o:blink:

I want to know NOW!!! Can anybody shed more light on this...please??

10/17 - Jack doesn't kill anyone. The person who dies is NOT Rose. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Spoilerfix.com

Phew...and double phew! At least this gives me some comfort...now I can only hope that Charlie isn't the murderer...

I get the same Trewa. <_<

10/19 - Nor Ana-Lucia, Libby or Rose are the female who dies next. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

10/18 - A female series regular will die at the hands of another female series regular. Source: Kristin on E!Online [Note: This was revealed during her on-air segment.]

Source - Spoilerfix.com

• 11/01 - Ana-Lucia's character on "Lost" is apparently a former cop. Source: The Transmission
  • 10/24 - "There is a BIG KISS coming. Involving Kate and someone else. And it AIN'T Sawyer. And it's HOT. Not a dream. Not a flashback. Not a cop-out." Desmond will be back. Source: Kristin on E!Online
Click Here for picture

Click Here for picture

spoilerfix.com

• 2 weeks later...

In episode 7- first 48 days for taillies are revealed...apparently what happened to them is pretty bad-ABC

in episode 8 violence erupst when ana lucia and group stumble upon other castaways-ABC

In episode 9 we find out exactly what Kate did (her original crime) Locke and Eko make a discovery about the film and michael has a mysterious encounter with the computer- ABC

In Season two in general

Big kiss coming...involving someone...that isnt sawyer...and its not a dream or flash back- Kristen on E!Online

Female character dies at the hands of another female character dies- Kristin on E! Online

According to kristen on E! Online the way the female dies is schocking and unbelievable. At the hands of someone we know well.

Islanders will accept they wont be leaving anytime soon...which means deeper relationships between characters such as Charlie and Claire...Sayid and Shannon. Jin will try to reunite with Sun and learnt english. We will learn more os Sawyer and Kates past- Entertainment Weekly

Pittsburg Live- Vincent "will play a big part"

Crash of the plane is revealed bu the end of Season two- Statements at TCA

Crash happened for a very specific reason...but noone on the plane caused it- The LA Times

According to Josh Holloway...there is something to notice about the boat people (there were twins)- Zap2it

Harold Perrineau says that the pirates who took Walt were the Otheres. he also confirmed that Walt has powers- Jimmy Kimmel Live

The words that Boone heard WERE "We're the survivors of Flight 815." It's also what Boone said, so its up to the extrapolation as to whether or not his own words were being bounced back at him. Or is the transmission coming form somebody else claiming to be on flight 815- Lindelof- TV Guide Online

Transmission and source will play one of the most important pieces of plot season 2- Entertainment Weekly

These are just the ones that i found interesting there are more at http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php