BB Interview..how would you answer?

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Obviously not name & where you live..as a fan what would you say????

3 objectives which describe you?

Fav activities?

Most difficult part about living inside the BB house?

Which past BB cast member did you like most/least?

What are you afraid of?

What accomplishment are you most proud of?

Life motto?

What would you take into the house and why?

What would you do if BB made you famous??

1) Fiesty, Loyal, Honest

2) Spending time with my mom, playing online video games, writing in my journal

3) Being away from my friends and family, my kitty, and dealing with the total lack of privacy/worrying what people whom are watching are thinking or writing about me

4) On a personal level, my favorite house-guests has been Rachel .. on a game-play level, my favorite house guest is a toss up between Jun or Alison from season 4.

5) Not being able to be there for someone whom I love who is hurting.

6) I'm proud of being able to go back to college as an adult and do really well in my coursework despite having been out of high school almost 15 years.

7) Be honest, Be Kind, and unfraid to keep moving forward

8) A pair of gloves, a good pair of shoes, comfortable/stretchy pants which can get dirty/are comfortable for lounging in, tank-tops and hooded sweatshirts for comfort and adjusting to ups and downs of heat

9) I've never wanted to be famous, only well thought of. If I won the money I'd pay off student loans, and give some to my mom whom has done so much for me. The rest would go into a trust for my nephew Tucker's college education and I'd simply return to living my normal life.

Obviously not name & where you live..as a fan what would you say????

3 objectives which describe you? Fun, old, wise

Fav activities? kicking back with the kids, Watching BB, Reading

Most difficult part about living inside the BB house? Missing my children

Which past BB cast member did you like most/least? Most- Jack Least- Dick My 2 favorite players however were Maggie/Will

What are you afraid of? birds and clowns (not really but i would never actually tell them what i was really afraid of)

What accomplishment are you most proud of? My children

Life motto? You only live once and its a short ride Live it witout making regrets or ammends

What would you take into the house and why? #1 mom neclace my daughter gave me, a Bracelet my son made me, a ring my other daughter gave me.

What would you do if BB made you famous?? Live it up in my 15 minutes of fame then go back to my life

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name