4 Returning HG's (Mentors) Who do you want back?

Returning Past hg's?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want back?

• Britney BB12
    • Dan BB10
    • Daniele BB8&13
    • Enzo BB12
    • 'Evel' Dick BB8&13
    • Howie BB6&7
    • Janelle BB6&7
    • Jeff BB11&13
    • Jessie BB10&11
    • Kaysar BB6&7
    • Mike 'Boogie' BB2&7
    • Natalie BB11
    • Rachel BB12&13
    • Ragan BB12
    • Renny BB10
    • Will BB2&7

2eba15l.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would go with boogie , britney , dan, janelle

blue shorts looks like trademark boogie :animated_bouncy:

So we don't have "most ever"..... yet!!!!!

10 to 1 odds they have guinea pigs or some type of "house pet" which counts as a "house-guest".

The numbers don't add up. The eviction board shows 14, not 16 .. they have 16 atm .. but 16 still isn't the most ever... so there is definitely some creative use of the truth going on.

Guest 6Borders

GreatSaltLuke: I can see Brenchel making a cameo appearance just so Grodner would not be caught in the lie of "most ever". That would be very unfair toward the "mentor prize" but we all know Grodner has no scruples and she's prob trying to do something to make it up to Rachel that the majority of the fans don't seem to want her back (not to mention the current HG's)

nyse: you must have great eyes cos I can't see Janelle's hair. She was, however, one of the tallest girls on the show so the long legs do look like hers.

Casper: I agree... could totally see a house pet or two who were not in a cage being the additional HG's, especially if they could be nominated and evicted (remember when we all would say things like "I vote for the turtles" or "evict the fish"...lol!)

Guest 6Borders

The one on the far right has to be Janelle, haha. I don't really care though as long as it's not Jessie or Rachel.

Gwenny they must be Jani's legs...they are not fat and ugly!!!

I have not payed a whole lot attention on the legs of the Houseguests, but I would agree that it seems plausible it is Janelle, Dan, Britney and Boogie. I also noticed that JoJo is in the picture and it was obviously taken during the day which to me tells me that she did not in fact quit.

Gwenny they must be Jani's legs...they are not fat and ugly!!!

Well to be fair to Rachel, she had lost a lot of weight between season 12 and 13, and continued to work out while in the BB house /cue clip of her falling in the backyard lol

She was in the pre-show press day thing and her legs certainly didn't look fat or ugly there she looked trim, fit, and beautiful in my eyes lol

It's pretty clear it's not Renny though lol cause the legs are too youthful. Could be Dani.. but the producers said no repeats from last season and she always seems more Tan than the other girls.

So pretty much it's Britney/Jannelle out of the girls left if we exclude Dani and Rachel.

Guest 6Borders

Well to be fair to Rachel, she had lost a lot of weight between season 12 and 13, and continued to work out while in the BB house /cue clip of her falling in the backyard lol

She was in the pre-show press day thing and her legs certainly didn't look fat or ugly there she looked trim, fit, and beautiful in my eyes lol

It's pretty clear it's not Renny though lol cause the legs are too youthful. Could be Dani.. but the producers said no repeats from last season and she always seems more Tan than the other girls.

So pretty much it's Britney/Jannelle out of the girls left if we exclude Dani and Rachel.

I didn't say Rachels legs were fat and ugly, I said they must be Jani's because they are not fat and ugly (infer what you like)...as I recall Jani had beautiful legs and also she is tall. Can't be Dani because Dani is short and I think Renny was kind of bird-like and also Renny is way too short for that to be her.

Definitely neither one of the guy's legs is Jessie (thankfully). I think Big Jeff's legs would stand out to a lot of the ladies so I don't think that's him...lol!!

I didn't say Rachels legs were fat and ugly, I said they must be Jani's because they are not fat and ugly (infer what you like)...as I recall Jani had beautiful legs and also she is tall.

I took your post as a compliment to Janelle. Personally I thought she was beautiful!

Wishful thinking maybe, but I am hoping those blue shorts aren't boogie's and instead belong to ragan... now that I think about it, he did have a pair of blue shorts .. lol

Guest 6Borders

If BB wishes were HG fishes we would get Ragen instead of Boogie, so I hope you are correct.

It seems a huge number of the fans don't want to see Boogie back either, plus he's played twice and won once.

Kaysar & Daniele are gone

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/vote/ :animated_bouncy:

Could be Ragen on the end and Dan in the middle. If we are stuck with this mentor crap I'd rather see Ragen then Boogie. It really is insulting to the newbies to have mentors. Is BB saying that for 13 seasons the HG's were capable of playing their own game but now these newbs need a "successful" player to help them get through the game? They should all be pissed about it.

I'm surprised that the mentors are already in the house. I would've thought they wouldn't be revealed to the HGs until they were revealed to us on Thursday. In fact, they might have already picked out the mentees they want (at least in their minds), which is disappointing because I wanted to see that unfold on the feeds.

I'm surprised that the mentors are already in the house. I would've thought they wouldn't be revealed to the HGs until they were revealed to us on Thursday. In fact, they might have already picked out the mentees they want (at least in their minds), which is disappointing because I wanted to see that unfold on the feeds.

I figured they would have the mentors show up at the beginning of the game because that is the twist this season. Them picking without getting to know a lot of the players I think is the way it should be. The mentors should go off of first impressions and not pick after they get to know someone. The one thing I think I want to see though is for these mentors to let the players play their own game and give advice when asked instead of all the time. It will be ineresting to see how this plays out.

Yep, I can't say they did the greatest job of picking out mentors other than Dan. Britney got completely played by the Brigade in her season. Janelle is great at challenges (which can't really be learned) but there are definitely better social game players. Mike "Boogie" sucked in his first season and never would have won his 2nd without Dr. Will although his game did improve. Oh well, we'll see how it plays out.

I seem to be in the minority with liking the mentoring twist. Maybe i'm just to much of a Hunger Games Fan. Its apparent they need to come up with a gimmik of some kind and some were better than others. Returning Hg seems to work out well for ratings. At the end of the day Ratings are all that matter. Without ratings we have no Big brother. I start out every year excited to see how the "Twist" will play out. Even if it was to mean another summer with Rachel or Boogie.