post-2-0-71160600-1341520163_thumb.jpg

Name: Frank Eudy

Hometown:

Marion, Ark. (living in Naples, Fla.)

Unemployed

Three adjectives that describe you:

Gregarious, interesting and engaging.

Favorite Activities:

Going to the beach, exercising and being around people.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house:

Making sure my hair is camera ready all the time.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:”

Absolutely. Numbers are important, so I want to set up a "Dream Team," all playing certain roles. I would need a Larry Bird, a good country boy or girl who's honest and competitive; a Charles Barkley, an unmovable object possibly with a bit of a harsh attitude; a Patrick Ewing, somebody that knows the game and is reliable; a Michael Jordan, somebody who's a baller that can win competitions; and me as Magic Johnson, friendly guy playing point and running the show.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least:

Most: Chill Town - they were great at the game and great at entertaining. Least: Daniele - she wines and complains too much and was ungrateful to her dad for the chance to even make it on the show.

What are you afraid of:

I don't care for spiders or snakes.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of:

Paying for my braces while I was working through college.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…

the difference between a stranger and a friend is an introduction.

What would you take into the house and why:

A phone…for the main purpose of getting information about the game from the outside world.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous:

Do my best to make it sustainable, and try not to make an ass out of myself!

I really enjoyed his interview. He seems like a very nice guy. He has a good personality and interacts very well. After watching his dad be in the limelight for all those years has probably given him a leg up on knowing how to be on camera, outgoing and fun to be around. He will make friends easily. He also knows the game and has watched BB since season 6. So far so good.

I really enjoyed his interview. He seems like a very nice guy. He has a good personality and interacts very well. After watching his dad be in the limelight for all those years has probably given him a leg up on knowing how to be on camera, outgoing and fun to be around. He will make friends easily. He also knows the game and has watched BB since season 6. So far so good.

Who is his Dad? I missed it. I do think he seems like an interesting HG.

His dad is Sid Vicious, the wrestler.

Never watched wrestling before but I remember reading the book about Sid Vicious from the Sex Pistols.

I'm thinking I'm going to be so annoyed by this guy... or I'm going to find him completely adorable. One extreme or another is my prediction.

strengths: athletic, should adjust faster to the game since he is so familiar with the game, claims to not hold grudges , claim he is easy going

weakness: possible overplaying due to being a super fan, athletic prowess may make him a target, maybe star struck if dan and boogie return , his eye closing will annoy some fans, may eat a lot of food and drink a lot of alcohol, maybe too overconfident , possible showmance candidate

:animated_bouncy:

He seems... loud. Great personality otherwise though. Love his voice. Kinda surprisingly hot. Not normally into the gingers but I think he's cute.

Don't care for him...so far a lest fav behind Willie.

Still think he's a closet hottie lol

Not a lot of beef-cake this season, so maybe I am just desperate since that shane guy doesn't trip my trigger lol