Willie Hantz, Pre-Season

morty

biggest fame seeking family since the kardashian's ...now there's a cast for the next season. BB15 hantz's vs kardashian's

Sick of this family, come on there has to be more interesting people out there....JUst will add trash to the show.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to watch his cast interview. I tried at CBS, however, because I am in Canada I can't watch it from there. Does anyone have any idea where else I could watch it.

I definitely think he will be a polarizing personality. It could be good. If everyone "played nice" how boring would that be.

Let the games begin!

He is 34 not 20, has two children and would bring cigarettes and vodka into the house so yeah, I am somehow not surprised that his quote is "only the good die young." Oh, the irony.

Interesting family, those Hantzes. On second thought; no, they're not.

He is 34 not 20, has two children and would bring cigarettes and vodka into the house so yeah, I am somehow not surprised that his quote is "only the good die young." Oh, the irony.

Interesting family, those Hantzes. On second thought; no, they're not.

Hi Slim ~ your looking good. tee hee

well, I'm gonna hide and watch, and see how he is, he soesn't seem so much like Russell, could be interesting if they don't figure out who he is

check out preshow spoiler thread to find out which hg's knows his secret

:animated_bouncy: