Wil Heuser, Pre-Season

morty

Prepare for more strikes he said a lot of his clothes are mesh, or as he put it, "skin is in..." he's apparently very proud of his body and plans to show off lots of it.

Well he will be good for entertainment and we can laugh at his junk and I am sure he will shock us with some of his stories...

I can appreciate that they have a more lively cast. Most all of them said they are athletic. That is good.

I never want to see another season like season 11. (the one wih Adam?) boring boring

He probably thinks he is much prettier than all the girls and figures if they can wear little bikinis then he can wear a tiny speedo. Maybe he will make things uncomfortable in the house with his itty bitty speedo, for both the guys and the girls, and we will get to watch them squirm and try not to look as he wanders nearly naked about the house. :o

I really want Ragan and him to go at it(erm verbally lol though the first gay showmance might be interesting too). Please CBS... no booger... bring back Ragan for Wil!!!

I feel like he'll be very annoying. I was watching rumor control, and Daniele D made a good point about how most of the house will be annoyed with him and think he's only there for screen time. I sorta agree based on a first impression. Not sure about him making it to jury.

I thought most people who are fans of BB wants to see craziness in the house and not watch a bunch of boring people lying around all the time. Well, it looks like Wil is going to fit that bill. I can't wait to watch him in there and how he interacts with the other HG!! I feel that way about a few of the HG this season. Bring on the mayhem, we're watching!! :clap: