Jojo Spatafora, Pre-Season

morty

Guest 6Borders

She kept saying in her Superpass interview how she "loved suprises" and twists, so if this rumor is true, I would be surprised.

I remember the producers talking about April and in her interview she told them "I will never let go of that (button/key) in a comp", and then she got cold and dropped out...what you say is not always what you can produce!!

She doesn't seem to truly have a strategy which seems pretty good, but that also could hurt her in this game. Slop will be a problem for her in the house as well.

First Impression I think she gets voted out pretty early.

So the rumor that she quit doesn't make much sense at all. There are a few things that make me question the truth behind this.

1. She says her twitter account is @jojodoll1, the account that this was reported from seems to have come from @jojospatafora with only 12 followers which make it seem kind of odd. Why would she change her twitter account name (didn't even know that was possible) and then on the interviews tell people a different twitter account. The second thing about this that makes me think it is false is the 12 followers, even though she admits herself she is not a huge twitter person having only 12 seems a bit odd.

2. The rumor that Janelle won HOH and that is why she quit makes no sense either. CBS says they are there to play their own game so why would they have the ability to win HOH and nominate two for eviction. That would be them playing the same game as everyone else and not their own game.

3. There are tweets from someone claiming to be a freind of hers that says she did not quit. While normally this could be fake as well, it seems more likely that she is the real deal and the other twitter account is fake, especially since the twitter @jojodoll1 is real and has 77 followers.

So far I like her, she seems like someone that will tell you like it is and not someone you want to cross, but than again most Italians are like that anyway and while she is not Italian but Sicillian she seems to have the same type of personality.

I am 100% Italian and very proud of my nationality and root for anyone that is Italian on the show (rooted for Enzo for a while but after a while just got bored with him). I will root for her at the beginning and if she starts to give me reasons to not like her I will stop rooting for her but overall first impression is a good one.

I can't see her quitting. BB seems to be putting her forward as the "hot girl" despite having a girl who posed for playboy and that other blonde thing who I can't stand so shall remain nameless.. lol

Just the way they are advertising her.. I dunno. I don't think she quit. Maybe threw a big stink-fit and caused some drama from the get.. maybe.

But I don't think she walked.

Guest 6Borders

Well, it's probably just a rumor, but I know if I were in the house and Janelle immediately gets the first HOH I would prob walk out, having watched Grodner hand Janelle everything she could on both Jani seasons and knowing how Grodner manipulates the game for her little stars. I would just be like "this is not worth it".

Guest 6Borders

Team Grodner might have anticipated this and that would make sense of the rumor that a bunch of people were initially issued invitations and not keys.

I would love it if this "mentor twist" totally blew up in Grodner's face!

I am still not buying the rumor that JoJo quit the show, if she did why wouldn't her family know anything about it, and the whole thing about Janelle winning HOH to me seems odd as the producers have claimed they have their own agenda in the house and their own prize so wouldn't Janelle playing for and winning HOH mean that it is just a repeat almost of last years twist and show? Also things that don't make sense is that fake twitter that started the whole rumor is gone, it was deleted so that to me tells me that it is not true as well. She might have thrown a fit about the twist about the show, but I don't see quitting as something she would do.

Also if it is true that she quit and was replaced by a guy named Andrew then someone that works for Big Brother needs to be fired for leaking information that should not be leaked. CBS I doubt would want this information leaked. But I agree that this mentor thing could end up blowing up in Lazy Grodners face and if that happens I will be glad because we should have an entirely new cast this year with no replacements.

she is in the cast photo outside :animated_bouncy:

I just watched her full interview and I think she is going to be very entertaining. She's cute, seems feisty as hell, isn't afraid to be a villain, wants to give people a good season and is going to try to quit smoking on the show. She's gonna bring the drama for sure! I might be rooting for her but I want to see more first.

Too many things are not adding up with these rumors about her quitting. First of all the rumor was started by a twitter account that claimed to be her mom tweeting on her twitter which was fake since her twitter handle was something totally different. Also that twitter account has been deleted. The other thing that makes this whole rumor thing weird is that it says she quit because Janelle won the first HOH, which from my understanding with the twist and what was said by Alison and Julie is that the veterans were going to be back as Mentors and not playing the actual Big Brother game at all. If the veterans win HOH it would mean that they were playing the Big Brother game and not in fact have their own agenda. The other thing that makes it sound fake is that her friend and sister have tweeted that she did not quit and I would think if she did quit her family would have known about it and not say anything at all since they would probably be told not to say a word. If it is true that she quit and has been replaced the person who leaked it will need to be fired since he obviously leaked something that should not have been leaked.

Too many things are not adding up with these rumors about her quitting. First of all the rumor was started by a twitter account that claimed to be her mom tweeting on her twitter which was fake since her twitter handle was something totally different. Also that twitter account has been deleted. The other thing that makes this whole rumor thing weird is that it says she quit because Janelle won the first HOH, which from my understanding with the twist and what was said by Alison and Julie is that the veterans were going to be back as Mentors and not playing the actual Big Brother game at all. If the veterans win HOH it would mean that they were playing the Big Brother game and not in fact have their own agenda. The other thing that makes it sound fake is that her friend and sister have tweeted that she did not quit and I would think if she did quit her family would have known about it and not say anything at all since they would probably be told not to say a word. If it is true that she quit and has been replaced the person who leaked it will need to be fired since he obviously leaked something that should not have been leaked.

There is nothing to figure out, it's JUST a rumor.. If she's in the house then we will see her play this summer , if she isn't there then life goes on.. You seem pretty concerned about this.

Personally I wanna see her play ... Seems like she might be a bit of a firecracker ... At this point in the season it wouldn't be too early to bring in a replacement either. As far as the rumour goes I would consider it just that ... Fake Twitter accounts happen all the time and spread a bunch of made up stories we'll see but I can't imagine someone quitting the game of someone winning the 1st HOH regardless of who it is.

Guest 6Borders

Personally I wanna see her play ... Seems like she might be a bit of a firecracker ... At this point in the season it wouldn't be too early to bring in a replacement either. As far as the rumour goes I would consider it just that ... Fake Twitter accounts happen all the time and spread a bunch of made up stories we'll see but I can't imagine someone quitting the game of someone winning the 1st HOH regardless of who it is.

I want to see her play too. From the interviews I would say she is one of several who will be ticked off about the mentor thing. She kind of gives me a "don't tell me what to do" attitude, which will be great in the BB House and I think more than less her mouth will be in gear before her brain stops to think about it so that's always good drama too.

(Canuck..love the avatar...one of my fav teams!!!)