Jenn Arroyo, Pre-Season

morty

Annie was bisexual.

I enjoyed her interviews. I think she'll take her time getting to know the other HG's after seeing how they are going to respond to her. I think she has a funny personality and makes those around here laugh on a regular basis. I just hope the more conservative HG will give her a chance and not judge her by physical appearance. Then again I wish that for all the HG. You're going to be locked in a house with many other people so take the time to get to know them. If I ever ended up in that kind of environment I'd make sure I had a lengthy one on one chat with every person there.

I also think she'll be good entertainment on the live feeds.

I see her being a bit polarizing in the house and coming on a bit too strong, which is usually a bad thing. It's also a red flag to me when they say their strategy is to just be themselves. I predict an early exit.

I also dislike HGs that are there to promote things rather than just play the game.

At first I thought that she would be Lydia 2.0, but after watching her interviews, I think her personality is much better and she seems smarter. She may be more like Nakomis...or she could be completely different than both. Not judging yet.