Season 2: Episode 2.05: ... And Found

Jem

Episode 2.05: ... And Found

Airdate: October 2005

• 09/21 - The fifth episode is all about Sun. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 08/31 - "...And Found" will be a Jin-centric episode, where we will be introduced to his general manager at the Grand Seoul Hotel, Mr. Kim, his beatnik best friend and one-time roomie, Tai Soo, and Jae Lee, an adversary of Jin's who has everything he does not, including a good education, charm and wealth. Source: FilmJerk.com
  • 10/01 - Michael sets off, determined to find Walt, but discovers that he is not alone; Sawyer and Jin must take their captors to their camp. Source: WCSH TV8
  • 10/11 - The name of Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje's character is revealed. He and Cynthia Watros' Libby are two of the lucky "tailies" still alive and kickin'. Source: TV Guide

• 10/06 - Michael heads into the jungle to look for Walt, but discovers that he is not alone; Sawyer and Jin are ordered by their captors to take them to their camp; and Sun searches frantically for her missing wedding ring. Source: TV Guide Online
FROM TV GUIDE: Ask Ausiello

Question: Is there any Lost scoop out there?

Ausiello: ABC just released this tiny prattle (still not working!!!!) for the Oct. 19 episode: "Michael sets off into the jungle by himself determined to find Walt, but discovers that he is not alone. Meanwhile, Sawyer and Jin are ordered by their captors to take them to their camp, and Sun frantically searches for her missing wedding ring." Charlie better not have snorted it.

• 1 month later...
10/11 - The name of Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje's character is revealed. He and Cynthia Watros' Libby are two of the lucky "tailies" still alive and kickin'. Source: TV Guide

10/06 - Michael heads into the jungle to look for Walt, but discovers that he is not alone; Sawyer and Jin are ordered by their captors to take them to their camp; and Sun searches frantically for her missing wedding ring. Source: TV Guide Online

Ah! I know where her ring is!...I thought it was a blooper, but I guess not. If you replay the tape in slo-mo: When she is burying the bottle in the "Everyone Hates Hugo" episode, first you see her with her ring on and then after she is done burying the bottle she is no longer wearing it. B)

Ah! I know where her ring is!...I thought it was a blooper, but I guess not. If you replay the tape in slo-mo: When she is burying the bottle in the "Everyone Hates Hugo" episode, first you see her with her ring on and then after she is done burying the bottle she is no longer wearing it. B)

Good catch! I'll have to go replay that scene to see it.

The AOL film clips are up if you're interested in more previews for tonight's episode! You don't have to have AOL to view them. Click below:

Preview filmclips

It looks like tail-section survivors say that "the others" come from the center (inland) of the island! :o

The World Series is on Fox! Even so, the World Series starts Saturday and does not last three weeks.

I advanced my couch potato calendar and it said ABC was running repeats. They pulled this crap last season and almost lost me as a viewer. If I wasn't so addicted to the show, I'd boycott any further episode. Darn you ABC and you creative mix of sci-fi, eye candy and well written drama!!!! <_<

Go White Sox...(and I'm a Braves fan)!!

So, ABC is going to run repeats instead of new episodes to appease sports fans?? Are there really more dual fans, other than my husband and I?

:blink:

The only thing I can say, Is it better be an AWESOME episode if we have to wait three weeks!! Last night's episode was pretty bland and my least favorite of all- which isn't to say I'm not still a HUGE FAN :lol: !

What are everyone's thoughts on this episode?

I found it to be the weakest one yet. Sun and Jin's initial meeting was sweet and the feet of THE OTHERS walking by Mr. Ekko and Jin was creepy, but other than that, pretty bland stuff, I must say.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE this show, I was just a bit disappointed as a whole. The preview for the next episode looks GREAT, however!

The best line of the show...Hurley saying "my dog Buster crapped out $1.57 in change"(or something like that). Sun's look was priceless! :lol::lol:

The World Series is on Fox! Even so, the World Series starts Saturday and does not last three weeks.

I advanced my couch potato calendar and it said ABC was running repeats. They pulled this crap last season and almost lost me as a viewer. If I wasn't so addicted to the show, I'd boycott any further episode. Darn you ABC and you creative mix of sci-fi, eye candy and well written drama!!!! <_<

Go White Sox...(and I'm a Braves fan)!!

#1-no sheeeeeeet its on Fox, but do you think ABC want too loose out on ratings. I think its a courtesy to the dual fans. Especially with two teams playing that havent been in FOREVER.

#2 - October is usually a month when some reruns are played because every epiosde of every show is new for the entire month of November because of sweeps. This happens every year. Its not new

What are everyone's thoughts on this episode?

I found it to be the weakest one yet. Sun and Jin's initial meeting was sweet and the feet of THE OTHERS walking by Mr. Ekko and Jin was creepy, but other than that, pretty bland stuff, I must say.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE this show, I was just a bit disappointed as a whole. The preview for the next episode looks GREAT, however!

The best line of the show...Hurley saying "my dog Buster crapped out $1.57 in change"(or something like that). Sun's look was priceless! :lol::lol:

i guess it was fairly bland compared to other episodes, but i was wondering if that teddy bear being dragged on the ground by one of the 'others' is some sort of clue:have we seen it before on the show?

funny how the others dont bathe -apparently they dont know about the shower in the hatch

Or that the "island" is surounded (sp?) by water :lol:

:D:D:D so true! Hey, maybe that's some sort of clue as to where they live?? And what was with the boar appearing anyway?

there is NO bigger Lost fan than my coworker... and there is NO bigger baseball fan than her either -- she said at a minimum she'd have the flip channels between baseball and Lost, so she's glad that they're waiting 3 weeks. I HATE baseball, but LOVE lost (clearly :P ) but am kinda glad for the break - it will give me time to catch up on shows and movies that have been piling up in my tivo!!

Make that double Holy !#@%$^&*!!!

First and foremost I must say I did NOT notice either one of these on my own, I read it over at the ABC bulletin board, and they heard it from someone else and so on and so on... Second off, I must apologize if this has been brought up before, but I come here most often out of all sites, and can't recall seeing it....

1. Remember Season 1 when Boone said to Shannon something along the lines of "you have to eat, here have a candy bar"?? Well that was an APOLLO BAR!!!

Screen caps are blurry, I'm going to double check my dvd's this weekend, but guessing and looking at the screen cap at the right angle certainly looks as though it's Apollo bar: (edit: crap I tried shutterfly and yahoo pictures, and none of them give me a format that works... sorry but here are the links to the pictures)

http://images.snapfish.com/344%3C5%3B%3A72...3A8988%3Aot1lsi

http://images.snapfish.com/344%3C5%3B%3A72...2%3A93962ot1lsi

http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=apollo5rk0bz.jpg

2. This really doesn't need explanation..... I'm going to post a picture and I want you to take a long hard look at it... Since I'm getting out of work soon, this board is kind of slow, I don't know if I can get online this weekend, and I don't want you all to hang for the weekend not knowing what I'm trying to show you (although I am sure you all will see it... we're a smart bunch :D) I will post under the picture in a pale font -- highlight to read!... It may, or may not, tie into the candy bar (btw, this was also brought up on access hollywood as a 'clue' - something that we should have seen if we had known while watching the first episode that we'd have to be so vigilant for clues!!)

el79d1.jpg

hopefully you were able to figure it out on your own!

Look at the far right of the picture (walt's left), the dark gray part of the wreckage right above the piece of rope... see the outline of the dharma logo? Almost like the plane was once a Dharma plane, and then sold to the airline and refurbished/repainted and then used as a commercial passenger jet - there are a couple of ex-police cars in my town like this - they're painted but you can vaguely see the police logo on the door...

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name