Another Smoking Gun! BO BICE!!

nebartist

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/04270...can_idol_1.html

APRIL 28--One of the five remaining "American Idol" finalists was once arrested for felony cocaine possession, but had the charge dismissed last year after completing a so-called "diversion program" for first-time offenders, The Smoking Gun has learned. Harold "Bo" Bice, 29, was busted in June 2001 by Huntsville, Alabama cops and hit with the drug count, a Class C felony, according to the below warrant (Bice posted $1000 bond and was released from the Madison County Jail).

Uh Oh spaghetti-o..will the drama ever end for American Idol?

I know each year there is "something" but this years drama seems to cut the deepest. Corey CLarks allegations toward Paula and the ABC special will most likely bring more drama to light, since FOX and PAulas attorney are both threatening lawsuits. Where theres smoke, there is fire.

Guest Stewie
Is anybody on American Idol clean? I can't believe that many people have records, incredible. Where are the law abiding people?

At home watching far too much TV

Since he was up front about this in the beginning nothing will be done to him. Ya know if Bo could be honest about his drug problems then why couldn't Scott be honest about his charges?? And still they kept him there I don't understand.

Guest susan

Well I don't know what all the fuss is about, if he got busted, I'm sure he did whatever he had to do to make it right, noone is perfect and he certainly isn't the first person to have had a drug arrest, a dui or a problem with drug use. I think he most likely has overcome the problem and the man can sing his ass off!!!! 8)

No I wasnt arguing he should be out. I just think if it comes down to Bo in the final two and the vote count is close that may cost him just enough votes to get edged out. Win or lose he will still go far, he has a lot of fans.

Since he was up front about this in the beginning nothing will be done to him. Ya know if Bo could be honest about his drug problems then why couldn't Scott be honest about his charges?? And still they kept him there I don't understand.

Scott told the producers during an interview about his arrest and also convinced them he was a changed man, they let him into the AI contest well aware of his arrest record and all the dirty little details. One of the producers said " He disclosed his arrest information with us, and we felt that he was a changed person who was trying to make his life better"

Bill O'reilly is apparently having an expose tonight at 8 on why ABC is going after American Idol. Should be interesting. Dont know if he will talk about Bo Bice.

I think both charges were for possession, not distribution. If we are comparing Scott and Bo (asside from the fact that one is much more talented than the other) I would certainly feel more comfortable with someone who's crime didnt involve physical violence. JMHO

Bill O'reilly is apparently having an expose tonight at 8 on why ABC is going after American Idol.  Should be interesting.  Dont know if he will talk about Bo Bice.

I think both charges were for possession, not distribution.  If we are comparing Scott and Bo (asside from the fact that one is much more talented than the other) I would certainly feel more comfortable with someone who's crime didnt involve physical violence. JMHO

True But let's not forget the violence that stems from drug distribution and drug use.

Until I head differently I choose to believe htey both have changed and turn their lives around

Did anyone catch the O'Reilly show? They had this woman on from the ny post (I think) the paper the woman worked for is owned by FOX. What was of interest wasnt what was said but what wasnt. O'Reilly pushed several times about if Paula did or didnt with Clark.

The woman took the position that

1. It didnt matter if she did because the "judges" dont control the voting

2. Paula is nice to everyone so no one accrued a benefit.

O'Reilly mentioned several times that no one has ever denied the affair and the woman avoided the question every time. O'Reilly also said something to the effect, so the expose focuses on Abdul, and the woman didnt deny that either.

UH OH

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name