BB 14 excitement level, 1-10

TwinCity

What is your bb excitement level for bb14?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What is your bb excitement level for bb14?

2. 2. What are you most excited to hear info about?

• Cast
    • House design/theme
    • Twist
    • Live Feed
    • BBAD
    • Other

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea I said this on another post...where are the mature ppl such as Renny..Jack..Danielle from BB3? Or even Cassandra from BB1? Love 20-somethings have some of my own but would love to see my age-group represent as well! Come on AG step up to satisfy ur fans!!

HG's in the house

db7c095ec8b711e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

The mentor twist and the thought of having to see former HG's (Boogie, Will, Janelle and ESPECIALLY Rachel/Brenchel in any way, shape or sequins) has really put a damper on this season's enthusiasm. I am hoping for the newbies to give their mentors ultimate grief, not listen to a thing they say and go in express their distaste of the whole mentor thing to each other and in DR.

The mentor twist and the thought of having to see former HG's (Boogie, Will, Janelle and ESPECIALLY Rachel/Brenchel in any way, shape or sequins) has really put a damper on this season's enthusiasm. I am hoping for the newbies to give their mentors ultimate grief, not listen to a thing they say and go in express their distaste of the whole mentor thing to each other and in DR.

I could not agree more. If Allison has people reading the boards like has said... why the hell did she do this again.. I would say 90% of the fans DO NOT want old guest returning !!

If I was a HG I'd be pissed that these past players were there to "mentor" me in how to play the game. Just let them play the game as they think they should play it and they can sink or swim on their own skills or lack there of. And just because a past HG did well (in someone's opinion) on their season doesn't mean they are great at the game and can give advice in a new season. The whole dynamic of the house is different each season. Different people, different agendas, etc. What worked for someone in one season might be totally off in another.

Well lets hope that the mentors don't have the final say and that the new houseguests can do what they want, but they won't. Every year they all say the same thing and none of them usually follow through with what they said in the pre-game interviews. I don't think the mentors should be allowed to compete in the HOH and Veto does anyone know if they are going to be allowed to comete?

Guest 6Borders

I'm more excited to see all my old friends back on the forum.

Grodner may have a flop show but Morty's people are 1000000% the best!

I'm feeling a bit low because of the crap going on with that ABC show which has potential but I don't know yet. And the last couple months (heck, last couple of weeks) have been bonkers with rehearsals and changing plans for what was to be a national conference that was later cancelled due to low attendance, and then changing plans for the weekend trip since we got more people added to the list of participants.

I think right now I'm super excited to go to Hershey Park again, and I'm only a little less excited for the premiere of BB14. I like the idea of a Snow White alliance, and Jenn looks like an interesting customer. I'm thrilled to see that Janelle and Britney are back as mentors, I don't think I ever saw Dan's season so I don't know much about him. Boogie is I guess okay, I'd prefer Ragan or Will instead, but beggars can't be choosers (because we don't really pull the strings)

I'll let you know what I'm really feeling Sunday or Monday. :wub::D

:animated_wave: WOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Hey, how you doing, Smassadi? :animated_wave: Missed you!

I'm thrilled to see that Janelle and Britney are back as mentors, I don't think I ever saw Dan's season so I don't know much about him. Boogie is I guess okay, I'd prefer Ragan or Will instead, but beggars can't be choosers (because we don't really pull the strings)

I'll let you know what I'm really feeling Sunday or Monday. :wub::D

I know what you mean. I myself wish Evel Dick was back, but I'm just glad it's not Jesse!!! Eichh. What does Grodner see in him honestly?

Guest 6Borders

I'm still not too excited because I think the season is just too predictable.

I'm just hoping for A LOT of drama to keep things interesting and keep the updates from falling asleep at their keyboards.

Guest 6Borders

Hehehe...The Big Brother check list:

* bills paid, errands done, chores done, laundry caught up

* phone off

*computer programs updated, cookies cleared

*feeds checked

*show & BBAD set to record

*food and drink within reach of keyboard and remote control

* Do Not Disturb Sign out

* local restaurants on speed dial..coupons and cash handy

I just finished watching (over the past few days) S2 and S3, which I had never seen before. (I forgot that I had never seen S3).

What great comps they had back in the day! I really liked watching both seasons altho it's very different not knowing what was going on behind the scenes. It's hard to get a good assessment of the cast without the feeds.

Anyhoo, I'm psyched. Can't wait for tonight. I hope some of the rumors are just rumors. Looking forward to seeing Janelle! Britney should be entertaining. Boogie...uuuugh.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name