Morty needs your help

Guest ranster627

Guest ranster627

SURVIVOR: Urgent Matter

Team Morty Needs You!

All things old are not necessarily the best but are considered habit. All things new can seem scary because they are unfamiliar. The best is to combine both worlds.

As you all know, Morty

Randster I am willing to help out... This will be the last year I am able to help much with the fact that I will be a State Vice President for my state Jaycees and in 2007 will be State President... I want to help all I can now... I in fact have some pre season spoilers if you would like them posted...

Randy,

I am always ready to help out in any way that I can. I will have complete video captures of every show (as long as the weather dosen't out an episode) available if you need it. Just let me know and I will cut you any segment you need as soon as I can.

I will also be available to do some narration if you need help.

Hank

Guest marioandluigi82

I am ready willing and able to help in anyway I can. I will be willing to write down what happens on Survivor as it happens on the show. Email me if you still need my help.

SURVIVOR: Urgent Matter

Team Morty Needs You!

All things old are not necessarily the best but are considered habit. All things new can seem scary because they are unfamiliar. The best is to combine both worlds.

As you all know, Morty

I also would love to help out with spoilers and recaps.. I may stick with the spoilers cause im not to good at watching and writing. If you still need the help let me know.

I should be able to help out again this year for Survivor. I think the girls are just in activities on Wednesday nights so I should be at home and able to type up some recaps for you on Thursday nights.

I should be able to help out again this year for Survivor.  I think the girls are just in activities on Wednesday nights so I should be at home and able to type up some recaps for you on Thursday nights.

Great Trewa. :D

I'm looking forward to this season.

Anyone else out there able to recap for us. :)

Hey All

Willing to help whereever u need me..

I never miss survivor so can do show recaps and whatever else

I am always surfing web to find spoilers etc so can also do that... :D

BTW.. havent posted on BB but read everything many times each day keep up good work... Love it LOve it.....

Hi Morty

I'm a stay at home Mom who would love to help. I have never done this before, so have no idea what to do. I think I just post a recap after the show????

So let me know if you still need people and I'm your girl. I have read your BB pages for a couple of years and love them, just never posted anything. Please let me know what to do.

Thanks Carrie