Kaysar will be on Young and Restless

Guest JanInBama

I liked Kaysar .. I wish him well if he wants to pursue whatever offers are presented to him. I think it's unusual that he got asked because he did not *win* the role and was not the *winner* of the show...

Thanks for sharing the news.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I liked Kaysar .. I wish him well if he wants to pursue whatever offers are presented to him. I think it's unusual that he got asked because he did not *win* the role and was not the *winner* of the show...

Thanks for sharing the news.

Yeah, that's what makes it more of an accomplishment. The fact that someone saw something special in Kaysar.

Hopefully this will draw many of Kaysars Adherents away from Big Brother forums and have them loading Young&Restless boards with 'GO KAYSAR' threads and 'Who is your Favourite CastMember?' Polls (which oddly enough will feature Ivette as a choice).

To the best of my knowledge, Kaysar never expressed any aspirations towards becoming an actor?

It will probably be a good experience for him, even if it is just a 'walk on' sort of role.

Also a good way to sorta 'Test' the AC Choice Numbers.

Is Kaysar getting 4 Million loyal fans or just a small but viciously zealous cult following.

The Latter is the case but TV doesn't know that yet.

Id watch the episode or at least a clip of Kaysars scene for sure.

Shock, I may not always agree with you, but I certainly enjoy reading your posts. You can always manage to shake the tree, lol. Now I hope I don't upset anyone on either side here, I am neither a Kaysar cult member, or a nerd herd follower. I just enjoy the show and reading the posts.

Guest flashgordon26

Awesome news for a great guy! And it is an honor as in the past it has either been the winners (like Tom from Survivors recent bold and the beautiful gig) or those that win a contest that get asked to do these things. Obviously CBS must like him. Soap operas may be cheesy fun sometimes but they are a lot of hard work for those involved. Why shouldn't Kaysar try out for acting, modelling or hosting jobs? He has nothing to lose and people obviously find him appealing.

Guest Shockalot

Before anyone gets too excited about this Kaysar appearance, keep in mind that its probably no more than a 'Cameo' type scene.

Thats fine but Im just saying its a way for a show to grab the attention of some BB fans and hopefully boost the days ratings and snag a few more new viewers.

If for some reason the ratings blow wide open and Kaysar suprises everyone with a few lines and a good showing - who knows, maybe he lands a character.

I see him as playing a seemingly 'nice guy' but who is secretly sort of mad with self-delusions of grandeur - to compensate for his insecurity of course.

He would have a following of even more self loathing and dim-witted Kultists who would carry out secret ceremonies and stuff.

A sort of 'Poor Mans Svengali' but with such dedicated zealots he can actually cause some medium-scale vandalism!

Look for Jennifer in a special appearance as the Undercover Cop who sends him to Jail!

;)

Too bad they couldn't send a copy of the show with the next evicted houseguest to the sequester house so that Jennifer could watch it. That would be priceless just to see her experession. I know that Rachel would be very happy for him, but you would be able to see the jealousy from Jennifer.

Wonder what Eric & Sarah's thoughts are on him being on the show? I am sure Michael is very happy for him.

Archived