Show dogs Mom and Dads!!!

Guest CrazyB

Guest CrazyB

Its on Bravo 273 on Direc TV Wednesday night's at 9pm cen... I found this show from watching Queer Eye!!! And well I love Queer Eye!!! And this Dog show is fun!!!

Lourdes cracks me up!...the Gay couple I could do without, the bald one needs an attitude adjustment...cant wait till they hit the Philly Dog Show, looks like its gonna get interesting

Guest CrazyB

Lourdes is the best I love to see her hair will it be long or short, curly or straight?!?!? and when she calls her dog a B*^%$!!! LOL And yes the bald gay guy needs a REAL tude change!!!! I would so not put up with that... But hey that is what makes GREAT TV!!!! So now that I look at this you and I have one more thing in common with each other GREAAAAAAT!!!! Oh and Kyra and her Chalcy and George ( LOL ) with the whiskers!!! Can't wait to see how that turns out!!!

i know the bald guy is the epitome of a DRAMA QUEEN. he needs to have constant attention. His partner seems like such a nice guy who should not have to take the abuse.

i feel sorry for little chachi as he is like a kid being pulled between two parents.

the one gal with the wiemeriner is a FREAK. she is too attached to that dog.

I love Lourdes and her shepards she makes me laugh as she takes things soooooo seriously... i laughed when she asked the doctor about the instruments to inseamenate her baby girl!!!!!

Guest CrazyB

YAY... Glad to know I am not the only one that feels this way!!!

And what about Adam Hello he is a 9 year old boy!!! Cut him some slack!!!

thanks to Corey Clarks 'dirty-laundry' being on Primetime, I had to DVR it, I still havent watched it yet...

Poor Cha-Chi, that lil dog has no clue as to the kinda life hes gonna go thru!

Guest CrazyB

I can't wait to see this weeks show!!! They finaly get to met!!! And I can't wait to see what Geogre and Connie have to say about Brandon and Ryan and there dog!!! She says in the TV add they should put him to sleep!!! lol :rofl

I am so sick of Brandon and Ryan, i pity Cha-Chi, poor dog has done everything to not be a show dog, hell the poor thing even broke its leg....YES I too cant wait to see how the other owners feel about Brandon and Ryan, it ought to be good!

i love little cha chi

if those two break up i hope the nice guy not the mean bald drama queen gets him

i also feel bad for the son of the one woman as he to me doesnt seem like he really wants to show dogs but rather his mother wants him to.

ohhh poor cha chi keeps coming in 2nd place and there are always just 2 dogs.

that one phoenix couple can be harsh at times. Brandon looked like he wanted to punch the wife when she said---second place is the first place loser---after her waco cheepskate hubby came in fourth with pepe!

Kyra does get on my nervs. she talked about other people being too attached to their dogs--my god the only place chalcey doesnt go with her is to the dog owner meeting and thats only because they dont allow the owners to bring their dogs!

i like when lourdes told the mom to calm down and relax--i think the mom goes a bit overboard at times and was glad when her son came in 1st.

Guest CrazyB

Ok.. Wow that was a good show!!! What can you say beside's... It's to soon to end!!! I want a recap to see how Mora is treating her son Adam!!! Lourdes is so sweet!!! And yes lets not for get Mora giving her SON Adam a congrats and then went to saying it was half the dog's resaon why he won!!! Oh my the guys Ryan is so sweet but i could have smacked him for hugging bradon after all the Drama in there room I hate you i cant look at you COME ON RYAN Leave him!!! and take the Cha Cha!!! Geogre and his little lady LOL well they hate face hair on dogs!!! Krya I need flipping ear plugs for that girl Hello that is why you have a dog as your best friend You are CrAzY!!!! But all in all this is why I love it you have to have the ones you LOVE and HATE!!! YAY for this show...