constantine out!!!!11

Scuba

Guest Angel

Wow, I am so glad I was able to refrain from checking on here to see who went home before I got to watch it. I cheated a few weeks ago and ruined it for myself when I already knew who went before I watched. I would have hated to know ahead of time tonight!What a huge shocker!!!!!

Guest susan

Sorry, I really felt that Connie getting voted out was proper and Scott willl be right behind him.

Scott has a better voice technically, and Connie was really all show. I personally didn't find one attractive thing about his looks unless it was the fact that he is tall, that I like. Someone posted a pic of him here on this site, and it was without his shirt, yuk, a million times yuk, his stomach was hangin over the sides of his pants and he was sooo white, he looked like milktoast, and flabby lookin also, sorry he did nothing for me, but the young girls loved him, not enough to keep him on though. I think, Bo, Vonzell, and Carrie will be the final 3, with a close race between all of them. 8) I agree that Scott Savol is a really not easy to look at either, and I do think his # is up next week, jmho