First Place Prize Controversy

Twister

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed to that they didn't get a prize but I though I was crazy. I was happy they came in first (you got to admit they are hilarous! plus they beat Romber) . Maybe they did end up getting something but he didnt say becasue they started talking so much. Dont get me wrong I liked Romber at first but after the stunts he has pulled I cant stand them. Plus on this past episode if that would have been anyone else wanting on the plane they would have said sorry to late ,but for Romber they let them on. I also cant stand the husband/wife? boyfriend/girlfriend? (it is not the old married couple) the couple reminds me of Johnathon/Victoria but not as bad. The way he is always screaming about being in the back.

I couldn't belive the previews for the next eppy I hope the brothers are ok.

Guest dk32657

I watched a clip on the CBS webpage and Phil said to them that he was sorry that there were no prizes for that leg of the race and he felt bad. Phil also told them that they were one of his most favorite teams in this race this season. I am not sure if CBS still has that clip or not. It sucked that they would get the leg of the race that there were no prizes allotted for...sucks to be them...but it's ok, they will win more. :lol:

For some reason there was no prize for the leg of the race they won...

Could be a sponsorship thing... We will have to see if there is any more legs without first place prizes...

Guest ranster627
Call it the Libra in me, but NO!  Not fair.  Is this the first time EVER that there was no 1st place prize?  Pardon my past season ignorance, but as I've stated, I wasn't a fan until last season. 

:?:

First time in a long time! In the first few seasons, the prizes seemed sporadic.

Guest GaYToR
BUT BACK ON TOPIC...

Some people never cease to amaze me. ^^^^^ is the latest. I am now moving back to the sofa where I will promptly faint.

But as Pharm requested "back on topic." I don't even watch the show, (yes, I am a BAD reality-tv-aholic) but I read these threads and I think Alex and Lynn should have received a reward also. Maybe it was in the edition, knowing their reward will be beating Romber. :twisted:

Guest ranster627
Perhaps we should retire this thread since it's called...

FIRST PLACE PRIZE

and the topic is dead and nobody wants to discuss it anymore. 

:wink:

I am NOT over it! I will be watching every other leg in this race and hope some fairness prevails! :wink:

Yes that's it folks please do remember to keep on topic...that really is the MOST important thing..We wouldn't want to have an off topic thread masquerading as a bonified topic now would we??

So..I agree ranster, I will keep watching and hoping that at some point the boyfriends will be awarded a FIRST PLACE PRIZE because after all it's only fair... right??

We can't have the rules apply to a select few and not the rest...in the interest of fairness of course :roll:

Guest XandraSkye
Boy, I would love to hear the fit they would pitch if they found out Rob and Amber won trips on the legs before and after they came in first. hehehe.

Guest ranster627
Lol She wouldn't dare!!
LOL' date=' try me. Im EVIL today. :twisted: :twisted:

Really, what is this thread about anyway :?:

This thread is about the fact that the only time a winner of a leg in the race was denied a prize was when Alex and Lynn won ... they even gave Romber two prizes so far. Until there is another pair denied a prize, I find it highly suspicious that the boyfriends were excluded!

[i']SAVE THIS THREAD

Oh I agree completely Ranster, but this thread was created for answering the question..did anyone hear Phil give them a prize..the answer is no, because for some stupid, awful, hopefully not discriminatory reason, they weren't awarded one.

Guest ranster627
Hey, I have a question.  Did Alex and Lynn get a prize for the leg of the race they won?

This is kinda like Groundhog Day!

SAVE THIS THREAD