How Jealous are the racers of Romber?

nebartist

How Jelous are the other racers of Rob and Amber  

1. 1. How Jelous are the other racers of Rob and Amber

• Green With Envy
    • Extremely
    • They lay awake at night thinking of insults for Romber

I think part of the reason Susan and Patrick CHOKED was from the pressure of being in the Race w/ Romber..They were way to focused on them...and even..JEALOUS if you will

YUP before the Race even started Patrick had it out for Rob and Amber. Just because Amber won Survivor :roll: JELOUS MUCH?

Of the three teams that are left with them, I don't think they are jealous in the sense that they are known. None of the are constantly harping on them. The one last team that was doing it is gone. So I guess I would add another option of, NOT!

Wrong! you need to read Gretchen's Diaries about the race

I personally think all the final teams have some thing they say to make everyone feel bad for them

I mean L N U made everyone feeel bad for them for not being able to have kids and ... G N M are the poor old people who needs help... she falls in caves for Pete's Sake...... :roll: and well we all feel a little sorry for Ron cause he is mentally challenged I mean he has to be to date Kelly... now as for Romber They really haven't used a crutch but they have had many people to use... it is amazing how many people will follow them and help them through this race...I hate to say they are the only players who haven't whinned about something through the whole race...

The producers did, and they were cast. According to Mr. Keoghan, who sent the teams on their way from the starting point in Long Beach, Calif., the other teams recognized them immediately and were visibly furious. "There was never as much tension at the starting line as there was when they came on the scene," he said.

this is from an article I read.

The other teams didn't even give Romber a chance :roll:

Just finished reading the diaries. Didn't see anything wrong with them or the jealousy of which you spoke. Sure they called rob and amber YKW but rob and amber have called them far worse.

Go U/J!

During the race Gretchen whined that rob and amber were getting help from the producers. The jelousy started then

Hmmm I've got something that can be rigged...but in the interest of staying on topic... The other Racer's are JEALOUS and wish that they could have come up w/ "I think Meredith pushed her to gain sympathy"..or something along those lines..really who can keep up anymore?  :roll: 

my husband said that the nite the episode aired!

Guest cappy
Haha the racers are so pathetic. They need to stay up all night to make one comeback and Romber will just turn it around and insult them! Hahaha!!! Romber to win!