• Bo
    • Carrie
    • Constantine
    • Scott
    • Vonzell
    • All of the above
    • None of the Above

Guest GaYToR

WOW, I am shocked. The validity of this poll has already been compromised. Either that or someone is psychic. There is already one vote for Scott being the worst.

:rofl so much for honesty of posters when it comes to polls.

Yes thank you neb! Thank you also, for PMing me every week when you do so I can make them sticky. You do a great job.

I think for the most part our posters are honest when it comes to polls. Some people have clear-cut favorites and wont budge no matter how they sing. It

I was really disappointed with the whole show (except for Bo).

With the theme being from 2000 to 2005 .... I thought they would really show their 'stuff' :!:

Anthony and Vonzell looked they were with the program... but the rest were just kind of average performances :?

JMHO

Rough nite for a lot of folks tonight

Best -- not even close BO BICE

2nd Best -- not even close VONZELL

3rd -- toss up 3/4 with the edge

going to ANTHONY

4th -- CARRIE

5th -- CONSTANTINE

6th -- SCOTT SAVOL

Bo was awesome. The clothes eh, but otherwise A+

Vonzell -- Simon was right, it was pitchy in the beginning but as Randy said, hardest song of the night and she brought it home

ANTHONY -- Pitchy at spots but he actually moved, his high notes were really good, and it was a good choice of song

CARRIE -- Carrie, Carrie, Carrie -- this SHOULD have been a homerun but Randy was right, totally under by just a bit the whole song.

but when talking pitchy.... and I can't believe I am saying this but

CONSTANTINE WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING??? He can sing Freddy Mercury but not Nickelback...Does he not realize that he is trying to sing a song like that with a huge band. The whole thing was sad and I would say that if he hadnt had such strong performances in the weeks before he would be in REAL TROUBLE.

But thankfully there is SCOTT SAVOL.... I know I promised to root for him in the hopes that the opposite would happen and he would leave, but I cant help it. HE WAS DREADFUL. He didnt hit ONE NOTE and its not like that song is a particularly difficult song and definately not difficult compared to the other 5 songs selected.

Put a fork in it -- this contest is Bo's to lose. The only way he doesnt win is if they make the final sing off some total chick song.

Guest Anonymous

I agree -- and I didn't think Bo's performance was all that great. Good yes, but something didn't click with the song. It didn't help that as soon as the show was over One Tree Hill came on -- guess what song. I was disappointed in everyone tonight. Vonzell was definitely flat for the first half of the song. But... when it comes down to it, quote Simon addressing Scott "I think you should pack your bags." He didn't hit a single key. And his whole vignette was looking for a sympathy vote. He should take 6th -- and move on.

Guest Angel

I love Carrie, but she butchered that song tonight! This should have been a great week for her.Something by Faith Hill or Leanne Rimes would have been a much better choice for her!

Guest Angel

Okay, Constantine SUCKED tonight! It was terrible! Creed would have been good for him! I think him and Carrie could be in the bottom 3 this week. I was actually a little impressed by Anthony tonight. Don't usually like him,but he did pretty well. Maybe he just sounded good because the others sounded so bad?????

Angel I agree Anthony/Carrie was a tossup for me.

The only thing is that I think having one bad performance this late in the game may not be the death knell, only because you have already built up a good fan base.

Guest Anonymous

Ouch -- I have to agree -- I think Anthony did well.

Bottom three prediction :

Carrie *ouch

Constantine *big ouch

Scott -- packing his bags as we speak I hope.

Guest XandraSkye
I was really disappointed with the whole show (except for Bo).

With the theme being from 2000 to 2005 .... I thought they would really show their 'stuff'  :!: 

Anthony and Vonzell looked they were with the program... but the rest were just kind of average performances  :? 

JMHO

Pokey, you took the words right out of my mouth. You said exactly what I would of said so there is no need for me to say anything else.

XS....out!

The bottom three for me were

Carrie: Another performance ruined by the band but at this stage of the game that could be the end. Also I am sure that she is still not feeling well, did anyone else notice the cough when she was done singing.

Constantine: His biggest strength has been his ability to find songs that have some kind of dramatic flair. Nickelback wasn't going to do that for him. But what was really weird was I was watching the show with the husband and he asked what I thought about his performance and I said word for word what Simon said.

Scott: Another bad performance. He has had six chances at this and has only had in my opinion one good performance. 1 for 6 should not an idol make.

agreed and hopefully scotty will go buh bye!!!

what happend to carrie too!

Von i thought did okay and was not impressed with constatine

thought Anthony did well and of course Bo was the best!

if scott stays again i think this whole thing is fixed!!!!

The bottom three for me were

Carrie: Another performance ruined by the band but at this stage of the game that could be the end.  Also I am sure that she is still not feeling well, did anyone else notice the cough when she was done singing.

I think Carrie was probably sick but I think she was faking those coughs at the end of the song to get pitty

Carrie did a good job with vocals, but it wasn't a good song choice. I'm afraid we could see her in the bottom 3.

I think Constantine and Scott were the worst, but not sure who should join them. I hope Scott FINALLY goes, but I'm giving up on expecting that to happen. I can't blame his family, but it was pretty sad going for the "average guy" angle and the whole push to save him based on that and his son. If he had the talent, he wouldn't need the sympathy vote. I think his song choice was to give him more sympathy too, but he could have chosen a song much better suited to his voice and might have gained him another week.

If Scott goes tonight, it will be harder to pick the final 3 next week. Someone will have to take his permanant spot. :wink: