Slandering the Survivors

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I have to be honest -- I'd kinda like to see Steph go -- I like her -- but I think it'd be more fun without her.

What does it matter if its true or not. SELL IT WOMAN.

"Tom, we made an alliance at the beginning of the game. I know things have changed and I know with no members of Ulong I have absolutely no chance at winning. But if I cant win I want you to win and I think you should know what Greg's plan is. Of course, what you do with it at this point is up to you and if there is anything I can do in the few remaining days I have left to help you let me know"

(Insert blinking eyes and sweet wholesome expression here)

BTW It seems that whoever they showcase making a "power play" in the next week is usually who goes next.. Think about it, two weeks ago all the clips were about coby, this weeks previews were all about janu, now we see clips about Stephanie showing that "she is a threat" I love step and want her to win, but I would bet my last dollar shes gone.

PS. I still remember the preview clips with the girl who was deaf (I think her name was Christie) talking about how she was in the power position, had the swing vote etc. --- That week, bye-bye.

i will miss steph - she rocks

I am sooooooooo happy Janu is gone if I had to watch her lay around and complain one more week I would have lost it.  What a pathetic player she was and like I predicted she quit.  The Stephanie feel sorry for me story is really getting old fast. I was one of the people hoping she would make it to the final four, not anymore.

Steph, a feel sorry for me attitude??? :roll:

Guest ranster627

I guess I just saw things differently. In my view, Steph showed she wants to be there, and laid all her cards on the table. Whether calculated or pure emotion, I appreciated exactly what she said!

i don't think last nite's performance at tribal was a calculated, planned move by steph....although it turned out to be....i think she was truly sickened by what was going to happen and couldn't contain herself. she got another week, now she just needs to step it up and win an immunity! its her only chance. don't think jeff can talk another one into quitting!!

Guest cmteachermom

I, too, believe that it was pure frustration on Stephenie's part. I don't think she could believe that someone who WANTED to go home was going to be kept in the game against her will. I have to admit, great strategy (not one I'm fond of...), but I say keep Stephenie around a little while longer and get rid of the one who doesn't want to be there.

JMO :?

I absolutely agree that it was raw emotion that we were seeing from Steph. She truly couldn't believe that while she had fought so hard to make it this far, there was someone else who would get to stick around even if she was not heavily invested in the game. Steph was understandably frustrated....so was I!!

The Stephanie feel sorry for me story is really getting old fast. I was one of the people hoping she would make it to the final four, not anymore.

Have you taken the time to read anything about how she made it to Survivor? First, the girl made it through the app process, and if you've read that it's ridiculously difficult. Then she requested time off from work and was denied, so she chose to quit. Yes, her choice, but no job - no car. Next, she's stuck with a tribe that should have been called Solong from the beginning instead of Ulong, and worked her tail off and do I even need to say anything about her attitude? It has been unbelievable. Spent 3 days alone at camp.....She's one smart cookie, she knows what she's up against. I don't think she's a saint or will win this, but she's played one of the strongest and most persistent games of Survivor that I recall. I stongly beg to differ with your opinion of anything akin to a "feel sorry for me story" (and yes of course you are entitled to your opinion and no I don't believe for an instant you were being sarcastic, this time).

I guess I just saw things differently. In my view, Steph showed she wants to be there, and laid all her cards on the table. Whether calculated or pure emotion, I appreciated exactly what she said!

Thats what I saw too Ranster... Her heart is in it thats for sure!!

3 days alone ? I thought it was just a night?

Neb, it very well may have been. I certainly could be wrong. I know Janu was only alone for one night, but I thought they left Stephenie at camp until the next challenge and I remember her getting the tree mail telling her to pack what she wanted and go to Koror. If it was until the next challenge, even with the tree mail, that would have been 3 days.

But I will surely be the first to admit it if I am wrong, so if I am, my apologies.

If someone can verify this, please do. I'll go read the recap in the meantime.

I cannot find the recap from 4/14. For some reason it jumps from last night's episode back to 4/7. It may not have stated anything about it anyway.

So, I will stand corrected in my post and apologize with no problems at all. Thanks for catching it. If both of you remember it as being only one night, that's certainly enough to convince me that my questionable memory is at it again. :wink:

Oh, to have a nickel for everytime I have read Just My .......... :roll:

why don't you marry him?  :P

I would if I could!! :lol: But alas...my heart belongs to another.........................................................................

.................................ROB MARIANO...oops did I say that? Wrong thread :oops:

I HATE CARYN AND KATIE IRKS THE HELL OUT OF ME TOO!!!!

Stick to Ian...stay away from rob

I was indifferent about KT until last night what a major pill

caryn is the least shown survivor on the show. i might grow to like her, or at least care about her, if they were to tell us a bit about her.

and i agree, katie is just annoying!

Januselss should have been banished for quitting.. Go home quitter!! 

I bet Jonathon and Wanda were pissed to see that!!

And I haven't seen anyone talk about how she "wasted" her reward challenge meal... Good riddance!!!