Slandering the Survivors

Frankly - and I'll duck before the guys read this -- I hope its Stephanie -- she's messed up this time.  Its not going to take much questioning to find out she lied about who she's voted for.  And then that flip flop vote -- nah -- she's out.

I don't think frick and frack have the brainpower to figure out Stephanie lied... She's safe!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest conniejoe

Stephanie played her hand very well. She was allied w/ both James and BJ, and they both knew it. She knew how the votes would play out, so by voting WITH James the first time and forcing a tie, she "kept" her alliance w/ him. James (or anyone else) would NOT her for changing her vote to BJ/Ibe in the second round. No one wants the dreaded purple rock.

Thus, in the 2nd round Stephanie swung her alliance to BJ. She can say later that she planned it that way because she didn't want to abandon a friend, but she knew how it would ultimately go down....Just like her and BJ agreed.

I've got to give her credit. Little Miss Eyebrows is playing a good game!

Guest Anonymous

I guess it hardly matters -- Ulong is gone. With 3 members and no alliance in sight and (if Williard is correct) Koror saying that regardless of a merge they'll vote out the remaining Ulong -- it doesn't look like it matters one way or t'other. She's gone -- if not next week then the week after or the week after that.

'nother question -- if there is no merge -- how does the vote work with only two people? There is no jury yet.

Guest cappy

Spookys right. Weve never had a vote with just two people. I think that they might do some sort of challenge or have them live at Koror and let Koror do the voting.

• 2 weeks later...

Last episode was kind of predictable and lame. No one really stood out for a good slandering. Ya Janu's "woe is me attitude" is getting old but we will save that for a later date.

This week

Guest XandraSkye

See, now I like Coby. He tugs at my heart strings for some reason.

I want to slander Tom. That's right, I said it, Tom. The man is starting to get on my nerves now. He's too friggin' good at everything and that really annoys the hell out of me. He's this real life version of Superman, Spiderman and Aquaman all rolled into one. Who wants that? :P

:rofl @ Skye!

Gotta keep up with the Tom Westman's!

The shark head in the trees was just gross. I don't think seafood is OK to eat after it's been sitting out a couple of days. Maybe that's just me.

29_3_13.gif

Guest Anonymous

I don't think Tom is so perfect. I love the guy to pieces -- but tonight was a good example of his "boorishness" Take a shower! Revitalize! Then clean up that camp!!

Tom is the male equivalent of Stephanie

Stephanie is the female equivalent of Tom

Superman and Superwoman, Spiderman and Spiderwoman, He-Man and She-Ra...... Imagine if those two ever had kids together......

They just blow my mind.....They are one and the same.... :?

NEWSFLASH

Coby, They lied!! You were voted off because you are a whiney crybaby, the only thing threatening about you is your breath...

You Lose

Too bad

So sad...

Guest XandraSkye

Awww, don't pick on Coby. He's not a bad guy. You live with complete strangers for 24 days, going without decent meals and little sleep and see if you don't get a little cranky and annoyed too.

I liked Coby.

Ok, since this is a the 'Slandering' thread I'd like to slander Clay from Season 5. I COULD NOT STAND HIM! :evil:

:lol:

Awww, don't pick on Coby.  He's not a bad guy.  You live with complete strangers for 24 days, going without decent meals and little sleep and see if you don't get a little cranky and annoyed too.

I liked Coby.

Ok, since this is a the 'Slandering' thread I'd like to slander Clay from Season 5. I COULD NOT STAND HIM!  :evil: 

:lol:

AMEN! Expecially around Tom and Ian I would have taken them to a cliff and shoved

No doubt, King! He barely gave that any thought before jumping in for that sugar high, didn't he? :lol:

He should've known there would be something better, like pizza!

But the way he was bitching, he should've held out for immunity. Wasn't too smart of him, was it?

I was in shock when Steph jumped in for the pizza, I think she could have beat bloody shins in that challenge.. Smarten up Steph... No one likes a quitter!!

Myself.

But I figured she was thinking, OMG, some real food for the first time in.... EVER!!!!

Tom has been eating well. Stephenie has not. She really needed food. I guess I don't blame her.

Thank God, she was safe this time!

23_4_77.gif

I am guessing that Steph jumped in because everyone came up to her and told her she was safe. She probably figured she couldnt beat Tom and was likely safe based on those conversations.

another boring episode. We allready saw one castaway by herself. Do we need to see another?

And stephanie stop your crying!! If you wanted to stay in the game so dang bad you should have kept your but on the pole last week instead of jumping off for pizza!! There will be plenty of time for pizza once you win.

But if you can turn the season around and get rid of Tom I will kiss your feet.

And Katie shut the hell up about the dessert!!

It looked to me like Katie has picked up about 10 maybe 15 lbs since she's been on the island. 

She may want to lay off of the desserts for awhile.

(don't jump on me.... just noticed that it looked like there was a little bit more of her on tonite's show)

pssst.... Neb... leave Tom alone  :evil: 

(oops - never mind -  this IS a Slander Thread)

Oh I don't hate tom but come on this is getting old Things need to shake up