Slandering the Survivors

KingOfRealityTV

Everybody knows and everybody has let me know that Kymber is gone... So now, I can focus my attention on the people I don't like...

Let's start with "Yellow Neck James"... I think that waste of skin has the personality of a doorknob. All talk, no action.. What kind of a moron builds a community outdoor shower two feet away from the community outhouse... I wouldn't want to be in the shower when he wandered up to take a ... errr you get the point... Pe-eeew!!

Please feel free to air your gripes about any survivor who gets on your nerves...

I am not a survivor contestant so no slandering me... :roll:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James is a redneck. That's why his outhouse is next to his shower.

:o He can just mosy his-self on outta here!

I'm ready for Caryn to go. Katie can go, too. My fourth would be Angie. She riles me up and I work too hard to stay calm.

OK. I'm done. Thanks.

:wink:

I guess it could have been worse...James could have actually put the toilet in the shower itself. Hey nobody said anything so they all must have wanted the closeness or their sense of smell is defunct.

If I had a vote, it would be for James of course. He can stir up a nerve on any given day. Caryn.....well lets just say...wooooohoooo, be gone. I cant stand her and her mouth. Katie is not as anoying to me at this point. I hardly see her LOL . Ulong, should just pack up their latrine and start putting out their own fires. Looking forward to tonights show, watching them shake in their skins. Koror has got it going on, so I hope that Caryn will be their only choice! Im affraid Willard might be in theor minds as well. Im sorry. JMHO

Guest cmteachermom

I just can't get around Caryn...I think if she keeps "ranting" the way she's ranting that could shorten her stay on the island. My other pick is James. Lord have mercy, I think Jeff Foxworthy uses him (James) for material..."You're a redneck if..." or is it "You know you're a redneck if..." oh well...jmo!

Guest Anonymous
James is a redneck.  That's why his outhouse is next to his shower.

:o  He can just mosy his-self on outta here!

:wink:

I was thinking about that -- what kind of idiot puts an outdoor shower next to a whole in the ground toilet? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I was soooo hoping Ulong would vote off Dobby, er, James. But I'm happy with Angie gone.

I'm also happy Willard's gone.

Almost burst a seam when they came close to offing my Bobby Jon!! The nerve!!! :evil:

Guest XandraSkye

Ok, maybe I'm wrong but it seems like we only slander Ulong because that's all we ever see?

Last night I said to my roommate, "Other than Tom & Ian, Koror never gets any airtime. I feel like I don't know those people at all whereas we know everything about the Ulong tribe." So, when the teams merge maybe we will actually find reasons to slander people from Koror. :D

Guest conniejoe

I'm really not annoyed w/ anyone on Survivor this season. I guess the closest I can come is being perturbed w/ Dobby/James ignorance sometimes, along w/ Caryn's whining.

But there really aren't any breakout characters (yet, anyway) that you love to hate.

Sure wish James would stop running around in his under-drawers though. :shock: It's not the best look for him!

TOP TEN THINGS YOU WILL NEVER HEAR JAMES SAY...

10. "I'll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex"

9. Wrasslin's fake.

8. I'll have grapefruit instead of biscuits and gravy.

7. Honey, do these bonsai trees need watering?

6. Spitting is such a nasty habit.

5. The tires on that truck are too big.

4. I've got it all on a floppy disk.

3. Checkmate.

2. Does the salad bar have bean sprouts?

and the number one thing you will never hear James say...

Did you see me whip that Homosexuel's butt in that challenge?

I want to slander a whole tribe!  I think ulong should be renamed  so-long.... :twisted:

I'm with you Pharm, I'd love to slaughter a whole tribe, we could strike sometime after dusk, they'll never see us coming...

Wait what? Slander you say :shock: ..oh yes slander...James sucks..

James,

Have you ever fired a gun? Yauh!!

You forgot to add " But Iah jeest nevuur dun hit nuthin"...

Then you did Knot follow up the navy talk!!

See you... wouldn't wanna be you!!

I was cracking up when Ulong was talking about who they want to take to the end. Are that that delusional that they think any of them stand a chance. James was so worthless in every challenge. They untied his knot like they were untying their shoes. I glad he's gone.

Guest cappy

Im glad hes gone. Jeff says that while BJ and Steph were busy working to get the bundle of wood, Ibe was taking a nice little walk into the water and James was busy for 4 minutes playing with his skirt and yet he has the guts to say, "That isnt what held us up." Yea right!!! He needs to wake up and smell the coffee. He sucked. He was worthless and he shouldnt have been there as long as he was. Thank god hes gone.