S4 - Peter (?)

S5 - John (?)

S6 - Ryan (?)

S7 - Nicole

S8 - Tina

S9 - I have no clue, can't remember at all, but I know it was a guy

S10 - Wanda, Jonathan and Jolanda

Guest XandraSkye
My guess would either be Sonja, because she has to be like 75 now or Wanda because I wanted to strangle her only having seen her for about 3 minutes on "Survivor", I can't imagine living on a beach with her for 39 days.

Guest Anonymous

Maybe if Wanda just turns down the dial on her enthusiasm by about 100 decibals. I'd actually kinda like to see her in a tribe. She'd probably be a really lousy player because of that enthusiasm, but if she promised not to sing anymore maybe they'd keep her around for a bit. I have to give her the benefit of the doubt and put it down to the unspoken rules of the game.

1. On the way into the island, do not lounge on the raft while everyone else works their butts off paddling.

2. Do not under any circumstances sing homemade songs about Survivor - at any time.

3. Do not tell everyone you've got the swing vote and you don't know what to do about it.

Guest XandraSkye
I always thought Debb got a bum deal. If they really did a Survivor like that and she was on it, I would root for her....until she annoyed me that is.

Guest XandraSkye
The media was sooooo mean to her. Who here hasn't fallen in love with their step-son at one time or another? I mean, let's be honest. We've all done it. :P