Final two, who's your pick?

Guest czubryt1

Guest czubryt1

I've been a huge fan of Consitine But does any one think he is going to wind up in the finial 2? I think Carry Underwood will win it all but I would like Consitine to place 2nd!

AGREE/Disagree?

Guest XandraSkye
I definitely see Carrie in the final two but I'm torn between Constantine and Bo as the other person. It really depends on how Bo does in the next couple of weeks. If he keeps doing performances like last week then I think it will be him, but if he keeps doing songs the American Viewing Public can't get excited about then Connie will be in the final two.

Guest Anonymous

I predict, pulling out my crystal ball, Carrie and Constantine. Yes I think that Bo is one of the best, but he's not consistant. His drop over three shows, IMHO, will place him in 3rd. Hey I could be wrong!

I think he has the popular vote.  I could be wrong.  That prediction was purely speculation looking at the bottom three each week.

i know....he is so popular. i just don't understand why! its a mystery to me!

Guest Anonymous

I think the big head you refer to is a bit of an act. I get the impression that Constantine is as surprised as you are that he's made it thus far. I remember in the cuts how he kept thinking he was out. We don't really get to see the contestants backstage at this point do we? Either way a big part of his popularity is the same thing that causes others to dislike him -- he's a showman.

I agree Pharm -- but I know it rubs some people the wrong way.  I just keep in mind the early shows when we saw a lot more of his real character.  Then again we don't see much of any real character at this point.  I'm hoping he takes the title because he's very unique from past idols.  I want to cut his hair too though.

not only cut it, but wash it!!!!

Guest Anonymous

I think he'd be attractive with it short. I don't know if its dirty or if it just needs to be cut because its in bad shape. It definitely looks better tied back though.

This is an excerpt from an article on Constantine..I think it may show the size of his head...

Check it out: Idol pay on Ebay

By Sarah Rodman

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Boston Herald

Maroulis played with Superhoney for about four months in 2001 and 2002 -after besting almost 60 other singers in auditions - and he was already a babe magnet. '"He had the hottest girlfriend,'' recalled percussionist Sean Nelson.

But even back then, said Nelson, "he was a little thirsty for the limelight and would embellish his (vocal) parts.'' Maroulis was booted from the stage once at Harper's Ferry when his enthusiastic dance moves kept unplugging the bass player from his amp.

Link to the whole article http://theedge.bostonherald.com/tvNews/vie...articleid=80236

I'm going out on a limb and saying Bo and Constantine in the final two...I think it would be great to have the final show be a rocker duel!

I am not a huge Constantine fan - he reminds me too much of my pre-teen David Cassidy fixation -but he just might win due to the hoards of cell-phone owning pre-pubescent Constantine girlie groupies out there. Vonzell and Carrie should round out the final four ...

but with my inaccurate predictions so far, it'll probably be Anthony and Scott in the final two. Then we'll KNOW the competition is fixed!!

Go Bo!

Guest Angel

Heck, I had Anwar and Nadia in the final 2! How wrong was I? As much as I can't stand Constantine, I'm thinking it will be him and Carrie at the end.

Guest Tigress61

I have to admit, tonight's show was the first one I have watched of this season. I work nights, so I took the night off to see the final six. Out of this group, I found:

The best performance was that of Bo Bice.

2. Vonzell.

3. Carrie.

4. Anthony

5. Scott

6. Constantine

I don't see what is so special about Constantine. Granted, Nickelback was NOT the right song for him to do, but there really isn't much versatility there. But like I said, I have only watched one show.

My picks for final two are Bo and Vonzell.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name