Season 2: Episode 2.04: My Heart Belongs To Daddy

Guest ranster627

Guest ranster627

Episode 2.04: Title Unknown

Airdate: Fall 2005

• 08/12 - One of the kids disappears, and a reward is offered for information. Another kid has an imaginary friend, which the teachers frown upon at school. Gabrielle retains an attorney of her liking for Carlos, in a most unusual way. Her trip to the prison doesn't go unnoticed with the rest of the inmates. Andrew gets in a fight while at swim practice. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 09/06 - "I have been out of the country of late. I am working on Desperate Housewives, and Eva Longoria and I have some great stuff coming up in episodes 4 and 5 in the new season this year. I am her new attorney trying to get her husband out of the slammer. I will keep you posted," [says actor Adrian Pasdar]. Source: Adrian Pasdar Tribute Site (Thanks Meaghan for the tip.)

• 1 month later...

Episode 2.04: My Heart Belongs to Daddy

Airdate: October 16, 2005

10/03 - Guest starring are Adrian Pasdar as David Bradley, Shannon O'Hurley as Mrs. Truesdale, Aaliyah Franks as Patty, Harry S. Murphy as Headmaster Lentz, Michael Hitchcock as Mr. Doyle and John Hemphill as Coach. Source: ABC

09/27 - Gabrielle causes a prison riot while visiting Carlos; Lynette learns that Parker has an imaginary friend; Susan helps Mike search for Zach. Source: WCHS TV 8

09/06 - "I have been out of the country of late. I am working on Desperate Housewives, and Eva Longoria and I have some great stuff coming up in episodes 4 and 5 in the new season this year. I am her new attorney trying to get her husband out of the slammer. I will keep you posted," [says actor Adrian Pasdar]. Source: Adrian Pasdar Tribute Site

08/12 - One of the kids disappears and a reward is offered for information. Another kid has an imaginary friend, which the teachers frown upon at school. Gabrielle retains an attorney of her liking for Carlos, in a most unusual way. Her trip to the prison doesn't go unnoticed with the rest of the inmates. Andrew gets in a fight while at swim practice. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Oh No She didnt, On No She DIDNT!!!! LMAO

Ah Susan, so in Love with Mike, but yet, your lying to him. Yes, i understand, Zack is a freak, and id do anything to protect my daughter (if i had one) from freaks like that, but do you actually think its goin to turn out good??

And why didnt we hear more from the man in the basement?

Oh No She didnt, On No She DIDNT!!!! LMAO

Ah Susan, so in Love with Mike, but yet, your lying to him. Yes, i understand, Zack is a freak, and id do anything to protect my daughter (if i had one) from freaks like that, but do you actually think its goin to turn out good??

And why didnt we hear more from the man in the basement?

I said the same thing!!! Of course it is going to come out and be just another problem between Susan and Mike.

And I was dissapointed that they didnt show the man in the basement yesterday - not even a mention of the whole family?? :(

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name