Episode 11-"I'll show you how threatening I am"

unknown08

CJ usually starts this thread, but since she is gone for now, I guess I'll start it. I hope nobody minds...

1)Some Survivors entertain the idea of forming a secret alliance and persuade a tribemate to join their pact.

2)A Survivor heeds some advice and makes personal hygiene improvements, delighting the tribe.

3)As the game nears its conclusion, three castaways formulate individual strategies for surviving the upcoming Tribal Council.

http://www.survivorsucks.org/Stream/S10E11...o10sec24Apr.mpg

http://www.survivorsucks.org/Stream/S10E11...o20sec24Apr.mpg

http://www.survivorsucks.org/Stream/S10E10...10postpromo.mpg

Was wondering where the "Clues" were. Where is CJ? Thanks Unknown for starting this Episode. Good "streams" :D

1. Might be Stephanie and Caryn forming as secret alliance since they are not in any other alliances; Jenn and Katie think they are. Tom and Ian are, but what about Greg?

2. I haven't caught a whiff of any of them so I am not sure about personal hygiene. Remember, they should all have the use of cleaning products :D Maybe Stephanie cleans up the camp which makes the lazy Jenn and Katie look bad. Wonder why Caryn has just sat back and let the place get full of flies and rats.

3. Not a clue yet :oops:

Guest Willa

1)Some Survivors entertain the idea of forming a secret alliance and persuade a tribemate to join their pact.

Stephanie talks to Katie and Jenn to make a women's alliance. They persuade Caryn to join them. Meanwhile, Katie and Jenn double cross Steph and Caryn by informing the guys of their plan.

2)A Survivor heeds some advice and makes personal hygiene improvements, delighting the tribe.

Ian

3)As the game nears its conclusion, three castaways formulate individual strategies for surviving the upcoming Tribal Council.

Stephanie she has formulated her plan with the other women.

Tom he has the allegiance of Ian, Katie, Gregg, and Jenn

Caryn that her neck is on the line because she suspects Katie and Jenn's betrayal.

Guest XandraSkye

Stephanie talks to Katie and Jenn to make a women's alliance. They persuade Caryn to join them. Meanwhile' date=' Katie and Jenn double cross Steph and Caryn by informing the guys of their plan.

[b']Ian

That's exactly what I think too.

Guest cappy

1. Promos show that Steph, Katie, and Jenn are forming an alliance and want to bring in Caryn. Apparently Caryn is tonights swing vote.

2. Jenn has had some personal hygiene problems in past episodes.

3. Im thinking Steph, Tom and Jenn who are on the chopping block. Steph for being a threat, Tom being a physical threat and Jenn because people find her personal hygiene problems annoying.

that's my thought amy.  i know that jenn had an issue with the water they won....maybe she takes care of her hygeine problem by using the water without the others knowing!

That's a good theory, ScubaSteve. I remeber she was all for taking a shower.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Wish I could drape this in black. Here is to the most dedicated and committed survivor contestant since Colby. We will miss you Stephanie. You gave it your best.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Guest Tigress61

I wish I could have watched it. Thanks to our wonderful leader, he took up my tape, and NO Survivor! Why couldn't he have talked last nite when nothing was on? I guess I should be grateful as it sounds like my favorite, Stephanie, had to be the one leaving. I think this season has turned into a tribe of morons, complimented only by a few who are willing to fight for the million dollars.

At least Tana didn't get fired on the Apprentice!!! 8)

Guest XandraSkye
She was a good player who was just very unfortunate to get picked to go on the wrong tribe. Too bad Janu or Caryn wasn't on Ulong.

Steph was a excellent competitor and her loss is being greatly mourned here as she is a local girl and everyone was pulling for here. They showed her family at a Survivor gathering last night on the local news and in interviews her Mom and Dad both said how proud they were of how she played the game. The local newspapers have also run several article on her.

36_1_55.gif4_17_6.gif

Not too shabby, Steph!!! All the cards were stacked against her and she should be proud of herself. I'm glad she is.

But, OH!!! Why do the best ones always go first?

Tom had better win this now :!: :!: :evil::evil:

He's the only one left out of the rest of this pack of jokers that I care to see win a million. Only 3 episodes left. :shock:

We shall soon see!!

Guest cmteachermom

I must say that I was rather surprised that Tom put himself out there with the "don't send me home because I'm a strong player," but ya just gotta admire it. I agree with ya'll, Suds and Tabitha...has no one figured out any kind of strategy? I think they're afraid to start "picking-off" their own. Go Tom!!!!!!!

That's right. Except Gregg's evil self, playing a hypocritical shell game.

(are he and Jenn still playing house? they haven't shown much of that lately...)

I've decided that I have nothing against Ian and don't know why I haven't been rooting for him as an underdog!!!

I've stated it in the Tom Rocks thread, but I'd like Ian to win, if not Tom.

:lol::lol:

Steph was a excellent competitor and her loss is being greatly mourned here as she is a local girl and everyone was pulling for here. They showed her family at a Survivor gathering last night on the local news and in interviews her Mom and Dad both said how proud they were of how she played the game. The local newspapers have also run several article on her.

That's great that they were so proud of her! I think alot of people should be. She outlasted one WHOLE tribe. I personally think she tried her best at all the challenges when she was at Ulong. When she went to Koror, her cards were already dealt, she didn't have a chance. That's just too bad!

Guest Anonymous

Steph did do very well -- but.... to say that she deserved to stay would have meant that one of the "winning" tribe would have to go. I was actually more surprised that Coby went. Everyone on the Koror tribe worked really hard to stay in the lead -- they've 'won' their places. Fact is, as good as Steph may be, she was part of the losing tribe and it was logical to remove her next. There's no such thing as a real alliance in this game -- well except maybe when Rudy gave the game to Richard -- and all obviously agreements between the players have to disolve in time so Tom shouldn't have problems with voting Steph out.

But what I'm wondering -- I don't see a private alliance between Katie and Ian -- it seemed to me that Ian is still standing firmly beside Tom. Yes, there was reference about Tom and Ian having to break that alliance down the road -- but I still think they are closer than they appear.

Koror Tribal Council

Stephenie Voted Out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caryn (Votes Steph): I am voting with the tribe Steph, and that is only because you are a fierce competitor. Good luck.

Katie (Votes Steph): This is absolutely nothing personal. I

Was there ever a question??

No way! Not for me!! I'd definitely take Survivor over The Apprentice any day! But I do know people who prefer The Apprentice....go figure! :?

Please note - This thread is locked for the purpose of archiving.

Thank You

Mod Team

Edited by moderator to add the above quote.