Episode 2.04: Everybody Hates Hugo

kayo

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Episode 2.04: Title Unknown</span>

Airdate: October 2005

• 08/18 - Hurley-centric episode. Source: Ain't It Cool News
Source - Spoilerfix
  • 09/06 - DJ Qualls is rumored to appear as a fast food place employee according to THIS picture (and especially if you compare to THIS ONE from episode "Numbers"). Source: LightFantastic Gallery (Thanks Kyle for the tip.)

• 09/06 - Jorge Garcia revealed that Hurley's next flashback is "going to be right at the moment where they sent him away" to the psych ward. Source: Inside TV Magazine (Thanks Niela for the tip.)

FROM SpoilerFix

Airdate: October 12, 2005

09/22 - Hurley struggles with an assigned task inside the hatch; Sawyer, Michael and Jin learn the identities of their captors; Claire uncovers a startling piece of information about the fate of the raft. Source: WCSH TV8

FROM SpoilerFix

09/22 - Hurley struggles with an assigned task inside the hatch; Sawyer, Michael and Jin learn the identities of their captors; Claire uncovers a startling piece of information about the fate of the raft. Source: WCSH TV8

VERY INTERESTING! So we know by episode four that S, M and J are being held captive! My guess is this might be where Ana Lucia surfaces? I somehow can't believe that it would be the others holding them...or maybe the new Nigerian character?

Also, my hunch is, by this time, Desmond is most likely dead...I can't see the writers wanting us to know too many answers too soon so it seems likely to me that they'll kill him off so the castaways will be left hanging (as will we) with many questions still unanswered. with Hurley being in the hatch this only solidifies my hunch...we will see! :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY INTERESTING! So we know by episode four that S, M and J are being held captive! My guess is this might be where Ana Lucia surfaces? I somehow can't believe that it would be the others holding them...or maybe the new Nigerian character?

Also, my hunch is, by this time, Desmond is most likely dead...I can't see the writers wanting us to know too many answers too soon so it seems likely to me that they'll kill him off so the castaways will be left hanging (as will we) with many questions still unanswered. with Hurley being in the hatch this only solidifies my hunch...we will see! :)

Kayo... that is a very probable hunch you have there. You've convinced me completely. I think you're absolutely right, the producers will not want us to know what Desmond knows... they like to torture us... LOL

09/24 - Disturbing memories from Hurley's past cause him to struggle with a task he's assigned inside the hatch. Meanwhile Sawyer, Michael and Jin discover the identities of their captors, and Claire uncovers a shocking piece of information about the fate of the raft. Source: ABC

Spoilerfix.

Guest ranster627

FROM SpoilerFix

09/26 - Guest starring are L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Sam Anderson as Bernard, Kimberley Joseph as flight attendant, Lillian Hurst as Carmen, DJ Qualls as Johnny, Billy Ray Gallion as Randy, Marguerite Moreau as Starla and Raj K. Bose as Pakistani shop clerk. Source: ABC

Quick question (im not sure if it goes here or not)

Are there 2 Others. The last pic that Jem posted was of Roses husband ....they must be the Others from the plane. The people that took Walt are the other Others?

I'm getting confused..

Official Press Release for episode 2.04

Date: Monday, September 26 @ 16:44:08 CDT

Topic: Cast News

ABC released the official information about episode 2.04.

PAST MISFORTUNES CAUSE HURLEY TO STRUGGLE WITH A TASK ASSIGNED TO HIM INSIDE THE HATCH, THE RAFT SURVIVORS DISCOVER THE IDENTITIES OF THEIR CAPTORS, AND CLAIRE UNCOVERS A SHOCKING REVELATION ABOUT THE FATE OF THE RAFT SURVIVORS, ON ABC

I assume that the producers WANT us to think these people are "the Others" and not just the people from the tail end of the plane. Because they like us to be obsessed over the show.

Well they pretty much accomplished that obsessed part. I talk about it all of the time. Oh, and thanks for clearing up the husband info. So he might or might not be Rose's husband? Very interesting...

;)

Well they pretty much accomplished that obsessed part. I talk about it all of the time. Oh, and thanks for clearing up the husband info. So he might or might not be Rose's husband? Very interesting...

;)

I saw something at The Fuselage claiming that Rose's husband is white (they even had a possible photo). Since this could merely be conjecture I'm just passing on the info as such. But really, who said Rose's husband had to be black? I'll have to go back and dig further...

Guest ranster627

;)

As the resident Rose expert ... nope ... it is the island man ... great actor by the way ... this still leaves me wondering about the man ... everything I have read tells me that Rose will be back soon in a big way!!!!

I saw something at The Fuselage claiming that Rose's husband is white (they even had a possible photo). Since this could merely be conjecture I'm just passing on the info as such. But really, who said Rose's husband had to be black? I'll have to go back and dig further...

Hurry hurry hurry ... I need to know!!!!!!

LOL, just when I thought I could get the ransters attention. DRAT! It really was a tease on my part, but I thought... you know.. MAYBE it's possible. :)

HB with info kayo so ranster isn't pacing. :lol:

LOL, just when I thought I could get the ransters attention. DRAT! It really was a tease on my part, but I thought... you know.. MAYBE it's possible. :)

HB with info kayo so ranster isn't pacing. :lol:

Heh, heh...I'm still tryin to find it! That's what I get for scouring over too many LOST sites for info! :lol:

I also am a newbie when it comes to posting photos (thank you, Jem, for posting those...AWESOME) so I'm not quite sure how to do it if I find it :rolleyes:

I guess that's where my son comes in handy...

In one of the pictures up above it shows a woman, I believe it is the Ana Lucia woman, striking Sawyer. She appears to have a 9mm pistol in her belt. This is just an observation but... it sure seems like that flight had a rather disturbing amount of guns on it. Makes me think twice about flying again...

10/01 - 4 8 15 16 23 42. Those numbers might have won Hurley $156 million in the lottery, but they've bedeviled him ever since, not to mention everyone else who brushed up against them. And now they've followed him into the hatch, where his past keeps resurfacing, and gets in the way of the matters at hand. Meanwhile, Rose (L. Scott Caldwell), the group's calming force, turns up again. Claire learns something shocking about the fate of the raft. And Sawyer, Michael and Jin find who their captors are. The others? Or something other? Source: TV Guide Online

Claire learns something shocking about the fate of the raft.

Hmmm...this is really bugging me. What could Claire learn about the raft crew's fate that would be really shocking (other than them being alive) and HOW does she learn it? Another visit by Walt perhaps? It is sooo hard to wait to find out!

Rose's Husband Revealed!?

samanderson.jpg

Actor Sam Anderson is listed as playing the character "Bernard" on the t.v. show LOST.

You can visit the following website for more info on this actor:

wchstv

The only character I know of on the show with the name "Bernard" is Rose's Bernard, so this has got to be him!!!

Guest ranster627

Kayo!!!!! You are my hero!!!! Have you been told today???? Consider yourself told now that you are fantastic ....!!!!!

Kayo!!!!! You are my hero!!!! Have you been told today???? Consider yourself told now that you are fantastic ....!!!!!

Awww... :blush: ...you're too sweet. Now hopefully this info is correct or you'll have to take back those kind words! ;)

he sure looks kindly like rose ... but he also looks familiar!!!!

He's been on several t.v. shows as a character actor. I remember him as a doctor on "ER" and he also played the doctor who delivered Phoebe's triplets on "Friends". On his bio page, it also says that he was in an episode of The X-Files and was also in the miniseries "The Stand" (Stephen King)which is veerrryy interesting as that book was one of the several books mentioned as inspiration for the writers of LOST.

I think he'll be perfect...can't wait! Now the question is- will he just be in flashbacks, or will he and Rose be reunited? I'm hoping for the second scenario!

Guest ranster627

the X Files ... I kinda remember ... who did he play in the Stand??? I loved that mini-series ...

and I also remember him from friends ...

he will be on the island ... just as Rose predicted!

Guest ranster627

I disagree ... I like the shirt, makes him look like a regular guy and suits him ... then again, he could wear anything as long as he comes back to Rose!

Hmmm...this is really bugging me. What could Claire learn about the raft crew's fate that would be really shocking (other than them being alive) and HOW does she learn it? Another visit by Walt perhaps? It is sooo hard to wait to find out!
I'm thinking she finds some of the raft washed up on shore?

I disagree ... I like the shirt, makes him look like a regular guy and suits him ... then again, he could wear anything as long as he comes back to Rose!

:rolleyes::)

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name