Colin & Christie or Bandon & Nicole

hanklee

I know that Colin proposed to Christie on the Early Show after the end of Amazing Race 5 and that Christie accepted. This was as of 9/22/2004. That was not the case with Brandon and Nicole since he said he didn't have a ring with him (he says). Has anyone heard any new news?? Have Colin and Christie gotten married or set the date? And has Brandon and Nicole's relationship progressed or fallen farther apart? Both couples were the sweethearts of all of the couples so far for this Amazing Series. I wish them all the very best and hope that they let us know how they are doing. Please post any updates here for the fans!!!

Guest krazybroad

Colin a sweetheart??.....I didn't think he even had a heart!!! :lol:

You must have been watching a different show than us

When I read the first post of the thread I began to think I missed something. SWEETHEARTS????

Then I read the responses and normalcy returned. Thanks for raising my blood pressure in getting ready to type my response. I can see that the others stated what I would have said.

Come on folks this is why new people leave and/or lurkers dont post. Hanklee has only posted 8 posts starting 2 weeks ago and it seems like everyone is crawling all over him for liking who he likes already.

Does anyone have anything positive to add here. I couldnt find anything on either couple. They werent my favorite or least favorite, but they are hanklee's and it is a legitimate question.

I would like to thank Lauren and Suds for some calm and rational comments at last. I realize that not everyone likes all of the couples that are on the show. It just happens that this last weekend, I watched the entire Amazing Race Season 4 again, and was wandering what if anything was known about these two couples. It took me over an hour to find out that Colin had proposed. Again, thanks for the nice comments. And for those who didn't, you are welcome to your opinion just as I am keeping mine.

Hope you aren't offended that I don't like Colin, Christie, Brandon or Nicole. I posted my opinion and didn't bash you for having your own. I'm not so sure why everyone is so uptight about disagreeing w/ one another. No one ever said that hanklee was 'stupid' or 'heartless' or 'soulless' or anything else deragatory for having their own opinion.

This is a message board, you can read everyone's opinion, even if it's different from your own..that's what it's here for folks!! You can say, no way do I think this, or yes, I completely agree with that. Just because we disagree does not mean that anyone is BASHING or WARRING or HOUNDING one another.

Everyone needs to get over it already and realize that we don't all think alike. Would you all prefer some cookie cut posts??? I don't think so...

Hanklee, none of my ramblings were intended for you other than, I hope you weren't offended by my dislike of the couples you like. I just read some things that..pushed me over the edge this morning..and trust me I wasn't far from it to begin with :shock:

Thanks Moody. I appreciate the comment. Sorry for the mistake in my post. Colin, Christie, Brandon and Nicole were in Amazing Race Season 5, not Season 4. It struck me that in Season 6, Aaron proposed to his partner Hayden when the were evicted at the gate to the ancient chinese city of Xian. He asked her to marry him with and appology for asking her there instead of on the final platform where he had planed to propose, but since they didn't make it to the end, he asked then. This was in spite of her blowing her top 4 or 5 times during this episode (after 10 or more times in prior episodes). But this just shows that he didn't care that she had a volitile personality. He just wanted to marry her even with her faults.

Look for the good in people and you may find it. Look for the bad and you WILL find it. And you may be sure that if you are looking for bad in them you probably have some bad in you.