Product Poll and Product Discussion

Of all the products featured on this season of the apprentice, which one would you be most likely to buy?  

1. 1. Of all the products featured on this season of the apprentice, which one would you be most likely to buy?

• The Office Caddy
    • Burger King's Western Angus Burger
    • Nescafe's Taster's Choice
    • Dove Cool Moisture Body Wash
    • PlayStation 2 video game Gran Turismo 4
    • Wearable tech
    • Pontiac Solstice
    • Home Depot's Decorate Your Own Box
    • Other

Almost immediately after The Donald told the winning team that Domino's was going to implement their pizza into the menu, a Domino's commercial came on to tout the new "Cheeseburger Pizza". That was followed right up by a Papa John's commercial for the new "Spicey Meatball Pizza" and the owner asking.........why let an apprentice make your pizza? I almost fell off the sofa laughing.

• 4 weeks later...

Great poll Lauren!

This is a hands down winner for me. The Home Depot... create your own box was a fun activity for the family and then you get an awsome toy box for your kids when you're done.

Now, if you don't have little ones... is it as neat ... maybe not. But, this family is always looking for projects that we can all do together... it's on the top of our summer "to do" list.

3 kids... 3 toy chests (Yep, it's going to take all summer... lol)

Somebody posted other. What was the other?? Dont leave me hanging LOL!!! I ran out of slots.

I chose the car -- I'm being optomistic that my finances are going to turn around this year 8) That convertible was SMOKIN

Guest Anonymous

Wasn't me! I'm still in the doghouse for my choice -- but hey its the one product I can afford that I'd actually use. :wink:

Yes -- the car would be wonderful!

Guest XandraSkye
I voted for the Car because that's what I would like to buy. But I would also buy the Office Caddy and the body wash. I might try the burger. Even though I don't have any kids I might decorate my own box with a celestial look to store extra blankets in. I don't drink coffee and I have no need whatsoever for the wearable tech clothes. And I don't play video games.

I am happy that some people are voting for the car. My father worked for gm for years - retired now, and outside of the cadillac cars (and lets face it I can AFFORD those LOL) I havent been really jazzed about a lot of what they were producing. Now this new car -- well as Paris Hilton would say, "thats hot"

Okay its driving me crazy -- people are voting for other......what are the others? There was the meatball pizza but dominoes decided they werent going to make that...and the triple cheeseburger but I ran out of slots for that.

I am a perfectionist, what products did I miss LOL

Guest ranster627

I am ranster627 and I am the other .. ((hangs head in shame)) ... I voted when I was hungry! :oops: I love meatballs and I love pizza! :)

Please direct me to the nearest support group! :?

Thanks Ranster it was driving me crazy. That was so funny, Trump said meatball and they both went okay good enough for me. Maybe Dominoes should have listened to the Trumpster on this one.

I would have to say any of them. Anytime I could request a free sample I have. I went to Burger King and tried the Western Angus Steak Burger..it was really good. I wish they would have kept it on their menu. Besides the one I can buy I would be more than happy to take the car and test drive it or even give it to me to have..LOL so my vote is for all of them.

Guest Anonymous

Diva, thank you!!! :D

I had never heard of a bedazzler until the Apprentice. So this is what Tana spent so much time wanting! You learn something new every day.