Ultimate Fighter 2

StephenV

I really enjoyed watching the first season on Spike TV earlier this year. All the kicking, choking and punching as well as all the 7th grade drama really made an exciting season. I really like how all the fights are shown unedited and in their entirety which makes deciding who really won a lot easier.

Last night was the season premiere and I must say I was a little disappointed in their selection of fighters so far. Already the first show and two fighter have quit because they couldn't hang and Kerry had to leave because he hurt his knee.

Kenny and Ely are a couple of babies and should have never been selected because of the defeatist attitudes. Kinda sucked because of these two clowns there was no fight to determine who the weakest fighter was.

Hopefully next week it will pick back up especially with a new fighter coming in to replace Kerry who was injured.

I hope I'm not the only one watching it's on Monday's @ 8:05 on SpikeTV. Take a look it's a really cool show.

The first show will repeat Sunday Aug 28th at 8:00pm. I f you have satelite service you may want to double check as I (West Coast) get it three hours earlier. I don't know why some channels on satelite do that.