August 21st Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

Guest AntonZ

Hi All,

This is my first post. I'm not sure why there has been no posting about the BB from this AM so I thought I would mention that apparently B nominated Rachel & Howie. I heard some talk about back dooring Jenl. james was hanging out with R H & J most of am before we went to fish.

Also James told B that two of the other team were approached by A to join them. I, M, & B dismissed this as another lie on James part to play both sides.

James did win. It was a water competition lasting about 4 hours.

Howie picked Jan.

Rachel picked April.

Beau picked James...although I might have that backwards in that April was with Beau and James was with Rachel.

I do know those 4 played though.

Rachel wants James to take off howie...she now says she wants to be evicted and may resort to asking to be.

James won PoV, once again. He only beat Janelle by four seconds. Sounds like the PoV contest had something to do with a pool and stairs. Each person had to unlatch foam disks from under the water. They had to return the disks to a board one at a time. Each disk had to be paired up with another. ( I think the pairs are who was originally nominated or something aloung that line.) Ivette comments on how the Veto compition was four hours long.

Everyone seems to be scratched or cut becuase of the wet grass and the pool.

Rachel is talking to Janie in the GR about how she WANTS to go home. She will tlk to James to make sure she is voted home.

Janelle is sad that she did not win the veto ebcause she wanted to pull Howie off and still be safe.

Everyone else is in the kitchen getting food.

Howie and Rachel in GR. Howie told Rachel that if James does not use the PoV on him, then James will be going after Howie next week.

Rachel thinks James won't use the PoV becuase he wants to stay within the other group. Rachel thinks Ivette and the group made a deal with James that they will help him financially with his and Sarah's school if he helps them make it to the end.

Rachel told Howie she needs get food because they have to go outside for a while.

Howie in the DR.

Outside lockdown, apparently for at least an hour.

Rachel and Janie say that they hate anything that has to do with the water. Rachel thinks the compition was challenging, and definatly not for her.

Friendship in the grass playing cards talking about who they should get rid of. Maggie wants to wait until they return to the HOH room becuase "someone" has good hearing.

Maggie claims that she would have taken 15 minutes to complete the comp. becuase she can't hold her breath. April says she is clostrophobic and that's why she didn't do well.

Discussing the last PoV challenge and how well they all did even though they had never held a hockey stick before.

Maggie asks Beau if he talked to James about winning the veto. Beau tells her he can't hear her.

Friendship discussing how James won the veto. Maggie is impressed in James' "sneakyness" in how he didn't untie the final ropes even though he didn't have to, which helped him win.

April wants to take a nap after LD. So does Beau.

Everyone still in the BY talking about the compitition.

Friendship discussing how much Howie, Rachel, and Janie waste in the house. Whether it is toliet paper, paper towels, icecream, or hot dogs. Then the three continue to go into the DR and ask for more stuff.

Howie, Rachel, and Janie at the silver table. James in pick cahir nest to the table. Beau and April are laying on thier towels in the middle of the BY. Maggie and Ivette are in chairs by the pool.

M-Have ya'll talked to James about using the PoV?

I- He isn't supposed to use it. That's the plan

M- I just want to hear the speech. I was ready to go home the other day and I was in a good mood. If it was James, Beau, April, or you taking me out before the others are gone, then I would be upset.

Maggie talking about Rachel (I think) and the evil glares she was giving Ivette and Maggie. Maggie thinks she will have something to say before she leaves the house.

M asks I if James tells her everything the other three tell him. I tells her yes.

M and I are talking about the other team and who they would take out. M and I believe they will go after them two first, before anyone else. Maggie knows they need to win HOH next week.

Howie talking to M and I about blow-up dolls and how real they have become. I calls James over to join the convo.

Howie announces that 7 weeks ago today, he jerked it last.

R and Janie talking about how Janie's old bathingsuit looks horrible on April. R and A were worries about thier boobs falling out during the comp.

Janie says they have to wait until James tells them who is going to leave. Rachel will be fine leaving becuase she knows she will be leaving because of strategic and not personal reasons.

R- They were so happy when James won. I hope James smacks them across the face with it.

Rachel is discussing who they should put up next week if they when HOH. They want Ivette to leave, and if not, Maggie. Rachel talks about breaking up the group becuase everyone will have to vote against each other. They discuss how the votes will happen with only 6 people. They don't want James to be able to ride his way with the Friendship to the end.

Rachel wants to know if she is going becuase she wants to know what to wear and have her speech preared.

Rachel and Janie singing.......FISH

I talking to J about how pissed Rachel is. James tells I that Rachel wants to leave.

Ivette thinks Janelle is a good player. James tells her that is true, but Rachel is ready to go. He also tells her that Rachel dislikes everyone in the group. Ivette wants to know why Rachel is so mad at the group.

J- They are pissed that Kaysar was sent home before me.

I - Strategiclly, it is smart to get rid of Janeele this week.

J- I know, she is a bad ass.

I- I don't think she knows she is a bad ass

J- She knows, cause when she needs to, she does it. HOH, veto comp, veto comp. She is in great shape.

I- She said she didn't try to hard

J- Of course she tried hard. She knows if I use it, then she is up.

I- What would have happened if she won it?

J- SHe would take off Howie and it would be me against Rachel.

I - I just don't understand why they hate us.

J- Don't worry about who likes you or not.

Ivette is now talking to James about how they all waste things in the house.

J- So is the plan to still get rid of Rachel?

I - Absolutley. Expecially after today and seeing Janie. It is tempting to get rid of Janie because she is so good. It is tempting.

HG the Lock Down is over.

THE TABLE IS SMALLER. It is a small silver table with only 8 chairs. Janie thinsk she is lucky to have made it this far. They are all excited to see that they made it this far.

Everyone is sitting at the table talking about how far they have come in the game, except James because he is in the BR.

Ivette asks Janie if she has always been so athletic. She says no, she is just an All American Cheer Leader. Conversation switches over to hockey and diffrent hockey teams.

HG talking about the table being thier luxury item. Rachel says she would love to see America's Choice show up on the screen.

Janie can't beleive she is still here after her partner being gone after the first week. She is directly talking to Ivette.

James is now sitting at the table with all the other HG.

Coversation is about everyone's animals and who is taking care of them right now. Janie is talking about how her Grandmother lived next to her for 2 years. Everyone is asking Janie about the pictures she brought that would be placed in HOH. She didn't bring any pictures of people.

Howie said that BB wanted his mom to come into the house. Howie's mom said that 3 months would have been to long. Everyone discussing who they would have had come into the house.

Everyone can't beleive that there are only 2 couples left. They talk about who went first. Janie said she almost forgets Ashlea was in the house becuase she wasn't there very long. Janie says that she doesn't date according to money. Everyone disagrees with her.

6:25 p.m. BB time

April in the shower.

HG still sitting at the table talking about Florida beaches and cars being broken into.

Janie shares a story about giving a begger $400.00 of fake money in Vegas when she was drunk. When she was driving off, the begger was looking at the money in the light to see if it was real or not. Everyone thinks the story was horrible, but funny.

Ivette saying she will be embaressed by what people are watching her do int he house. Janie says she thought Sarah and Ivette were going to right over James. Ivette says that Sarah had a bigger problem with Jennifer.

Howie thinks it would be funny to have him sent to the sequester house to be with Jenny.

Everyone has begun to scatter from the table. Janie, Rachel, and Howie only ones left at the table.

Ivette and James in BY playing chess.

J- What should I do about the veto?

I - Don't touch it, leave it alone.

J - Okay

J- Rachel told us to evict her ebcause she doesn't want to be here anymore.

I - When did she say that?

J- Today in the chair.

I - What did she say?

J- Evict me

James tells Ivette about the convo's he has had with Rachel. He says she is frusterated with everything. James doesn't have a problem with sending Rachel home. James also tells Ivette that Maggie is the first one the other team is going after, not her.

Ivette is determined that Janie is more dangerous right now. James says that they have to break up the group.

Maggie and Ivette in Workout room talking about the competition. April saying how sick she was about having to do a water competition. She felt "panicy"?? She has a fear of drowning, so the water scared her. Maggie was apologizing for something she must have said that upset April related to the competition.

Maggie is warning April to keep her mouth shut. If April keeps talking, then Ivette might get April out. April is tired of Ivette thinking she is always right. She is also tired of Ivette telling her what to do. Maggie is telling April that Ivette is holding thier fate in the game right now and April needs to calm down. April asks Maggie if she just keeps her mouth shut about things in the game. Maggie said yes, but she knows what's going on.

April is tired of Ivette. April knows James won't help her in the end. April thinks she won't win the game, so she wants to tell everyone what she thinks. Maggie thinks April should keep her mouth shut for now becuase she could make it far in this game. April is wondering if Ivette is becoming friends with Janie now.

Maggie understands why April doesn't like Ivette. Maggie tells April that she hates listening to thier convo's. becuase they can't communicate with each other. April is blaming James for lies and complications within the group. She says that James is making up a lot of stuff. April also thinks James will get Ivette to take out April before himself.

I'm Out....

April and Maggie were whispering (mostly April) and then Maggie asks April to open the door for air. She asks her to open it all of the way. April briefly says that she feels different now that Jennifer isn't there and starts to talk more about it, but Maggie stops her and tells her she shouldn't talk about this. Beau walks by and is obviously irritated. April asks him if he is having a bad day today, and he makes a comment that can't be understood as he hurries through the hall. He goes outside to confront Ivette.

Beau tells Ivette that she hurt his feelings when they were all at the table, and she said things about Beau that she should never say in front of people that she can't stand. She says that Beau has said just as bad things about her in front of "those people." Beau denies this. The upset is over Beau and Janelle laughing at the table and talking about clubs, and accepting free things like "bottles" of liquor. Throughout this discussion at the table, Ivette continually made comments about how Janelle will only be with men who are rich. Janelle denied this, and said that she is fine with a guy who only maked $250,000. Ivette acted personally offended by this, saying that IS rich. Janelle and Rachel commented that $250,000 is in another tax class, and also that it doesn't stretch as far in CA as it does in other states, so it isn't really rich. Janelle says it certainly wouldn't be enough to live in a mansion or something like Ivette is talking about. Beau says that it is enough to be very comfortable, and Janelle agrees, but says it isn't rich. This sort of convo continued throughout the whole time at the table. During that time, clubs were brought up and Ivette said that clubs are about $30 just to enter! Janelle disagreed and said that they are free, right? Janelle seemed genuinely to think that they are free to everyone, and Ivette was obviously jealous and said that no, she had to pay, and then talked about how it used to cost at least $40 to "get drunk," then said she doesn't drink, though. Beau piped in and said that he got in for free from his friends, too, and that he met people in club promotion and they would give him free bottles, etc. Janelle and Beau briefly talked about clubs and were enjoying this talk, and Beau commented to Ivette that he would bring her along, but she said she wouldn't go. She said she would go to the movies with Beau. She said she liked Beau when they went to movies and ate hot dogs, not when he was being a "fabulous" DIVA.

During the convo outside with Ivette, Beau explains that this conversation hurt him. IVette begins a very long, passionate explanation about how his mother didn't bring him up to be like this, to say that $30,000 was trash money when she had lived on only $24, 000 before! He says he has lived on $30,000 before, too. Ivette continues on and on saying that when Beau is around Janelle he acts like a diva and she doesn't like that and she wouldn't be able to hang out with him if he acted like that, because she can barely stand one day in Janelle's reality, let alone 3 months. She says that she knows that this isn't who Beau really is, this isn't how he was raised, etc. Beau keeps agreeing with her, as she brings in the fact that his sister doesn't make that much money, either, and she loves him, etc. At the end, he just briefly says that he understands her point, but he wants her to understand his, too, and she hurt him with her words. She says she understands and she apologizes. Eventually they hug and laugh.

Ivette goes into the weight room and has a long whispered argument with April, with Maggie still running on her machine. It is impossible to hear what they are saying, but occasionally you can hear "Janelle," "Beau," etc. Maggie interrupts and says that she hopes they realize that for her this is just a silent movie and that their expressions are hilarious. Ivette smiles at this to Maggie, but then Ivette and April continue their whispers. April starts to talk about something she "forgot to tell" Ivette, and starts talking about Janelle wanting to be someone's partner. It sounds like she is talking about James. Then, April talks about James saying that if April needed to talk to someone, he was there.

James goes outside and talks to Janelle, and tells her that Rachel is the one the other team is going after. Janelle goes inside and tells Howie this, and he asks why. Janelle says because they want to break up the pair. He asks why not him, then? She doesn't answer and he guesses it is because Rachel is stronger than him? Janelle says yes, but he shouldn't take it personally. He says he doesn't and that he agrees that both Janelle and Rachel are stronger than he is, and he agrees with them.

Howie says that he will be 80 percent happy at the end of this game if he can keep the nerd herd from winning. Howie, Rachel and Janelle are in the GR enjoying their time together. Rachel is laughing a lot and either seems relieved or seems to be a little hysterical--not sure which.

Rachel tells Howie and Janelle that James came up to her and asked if she really wanted to leave, because he would tell the other side that she was the strongest player and would make sure they targeted her. They laugh about if Janelle ended up in the sequester house, because she would terrorize Jennifer and tell her that she is taking the biggest room WITH the connecting bath!!! Howie says that they HAVE to film the stuff that happens in the sequester house!

April, Maggie and Ivette are having a bitch session (Maggie is mostly silent, as usual) about Rachel. Occasionally, April defends Rachel by saying that Janelle is actually a lot worse than Rachel, why is it okay for Janelle to do it? April says that Janelle is "more worthless" than Rachel. Ivette is angry because Rachel has apparently stopped cleaning and/or cooking for the group. Ivette says that they should look at James--he has been on the block about five times and he still cooks and cleans!! April says that the difference is that Rachel KNOWS she is going home, and James never really got to the point where he was going home--he always won POV! At this point, Maggie stops them and makes them whisper and she says they can't let James know that, though. The whispering continues for a little while. (Earlier, Maggie pointed out that they can't be sure about what James will do with the veto).

James got his food and went outside with it, and now Beau joins him. They talk about the veto comp, and they were able to see the other people's scores and try to figure out how well they were doing compared to the others.

James says asks Beau who he feels is a better player--Janelle or Howie? Beau says Janelle, definitely. James says that just a week ago, Beau said that he was worried about Howie the most, and then Rachel, but not worried about Janelle. Beau says after seeing Janelle perform in the veto comp, he is worried about her! James says that the house spent 5 weeks worried about getting out him or Sarah, instead of worrying about the REAL problems of the house. He says that Janelle has packed her bags four times, been first or second in most comps, and she is still there. Beau says that James has packed his bags that many times, and he says he has NEVER had to pack his bags! James says that Janelle should have been taken out the first or second week as the greater threat!

James says that he knows that "those three" were plotting something yesterday, and maybe April was part of it--he isn't sure. Beau says that he is sure that April wasn't involved. James explains again about how Janelle could have won veto and James would be on the block.

Beau: But I was always going to pick you to play, though!

James: I didn't know that!

Beau says that is why James was paranoid, then. Beau says that James shouldn't worry, as Beau was HOH. James comments that he was so happy when he saw that Beau was going to win HOH--he can't explain it, but he just relaxed. He says he shouldn't have relaxed since he didn't win, but that he did for some strange reason, because Beau was HOH. Beau says he is happy that James feels comfortable with him. James comments that Jen went down in a blaze of glory. He says he doesn't understand how Howie could attack April like that and not say anything to Jen. Beau agrees, as Jen made the decision. James says the whole group did, and Beau changes this and says yes, but Jen was HOH. Beau says that it is interesting that Howie gets offended by April calling him things, but not others.

James: But, it is true that Howie is getting frustrated because April hasn't done anything. But in reality, she has! She is always going around starting shit!

James briefly comments that April goes around and stirs everything up, but they are interrupted by Ivette coming outside.

Ivette says she told off someone because "she" kept opening up lots of packs of hot dogs, wasting them. James says that they are getting upset over things that don't matter. Ivette says they need to act like an adult, they have to remember their responsibilities to the house, and they should respect the food the rest of them have to eat. She says she understands that she is upset she is going to have to leave the house, but she needs to act like an adult (this is Rachel, then).

James: How does it feel to be king for the week?

Beau: Uh, like I'm leaving next week!

James says that he was in the pressure cooker for 11 hours pushing that button and has dick to show for it, but he is still here, somehow.

James says that Howie and his team told him how stupid Jen was, and that she shouldn't have gotten rid of Kaysar. James says he told Howie that Kaysar's arrogance is what got him out of the house, and he was very smart. Beau agrees.

James; Rachel had a lot of people fooled.

Beau: That's what I told her in my speech! In the beginning she was shady Ray.

James says that some people didn't understand what Beau meant about how she was 75 percent and 25 percent.

James comments that the house is so divided that it is obvious who is going each week.

They are playing chess as they talk. James makes a move against Beau.

James: Good things come to those that wait, huh? See, that's what I like playing with you. You aren't like, "No, I want to take it back!!"

Beau: Uh huh.

The feeds are switching back and forth. Howie and Janelle are in the GR and they are whispering about how they are going to keep noticing everything about the house, all of the details in case there is a comp, while the other side of the house parties ten hours a day.

The feeds switch to Ivette and April, and April says, "They all are guilty. They all are guilty." They are preparing dinner (for their side). Earlier, during the talk about Rachel, they were commenting that Rachel said they were never invited to eat with them. Ivette says they never invite anyone--they just eat. Ivette says they are never invited to eat with the other side, either. April says she did eat nachos last night with them, but it wasn't because she was invited--she asked! Maggie says that they always offer food to the other side (I've never heard them do it--transcriptionists note). April says that she is glad that they won't have to offer them food any longer, because when they come and eat THEIR FOOD then she has to take smaller portions than she would like to have, and she doesn't like that AT ALL.

Howie is talking to Janelle in the GR, still, whispering. He tells Janelle that she is the toughest competitor in the house overall. He tells her that if they leave him (Howie) in the house, then he will beat any of them, including James, at an endurance comp, which is his best thing. He says that the people who were in the sov. 6 dominated the competition today--the top 3 were her, James and Howie! He says, "Where was the rest of the house??!" Rachel is there, too. The other side can be heard through the closed door, yelling and screeching. Janelle is lying on her side curled up on the bed, and Howie is lying on the floor, on his side looking at her. He seems to be really trying to cheer her up.

April, Maggie and Ivette are having a bitch session (Maggie is mostly silent, as usual) about Rachel. Occasionally, April defends Rachel by saying that Janelle is actually a lot worse than Rachel, why is it okay for Janelle to do it? April says that Janelle is "more worthless" than Rachel. Ivette is angry because Rachel has apparently stopped cleaning and/or cooking for the group. Ivette says that they should look at James--he has been on the block about five times and he still cooks and cleans!! April says that the difference is that Rachel KNOWS she is going home, and James never really got to the point where he was going home--he always won POV! At this point, Maggie stops them and makes them whisper and she says they can't let James know that, though. The whispering continues for a little while. (Earlier, Maggie pointed out that they can't be sure about what James will do with the veto).

James got his food and went outside with it, and now Beau joins him. They talk about the veto comp, and they were able to see the other people's scores and try to figure out how well they were doing compared to the others.

James says asks Beau who he feels is a better player--Janelle or Howie? Beau says Janelle, definitely. James says that just a week ago, Beau said that he was worried about Howie the most, and then Rachel, but not worried about Janelle. Beau says after seeing Janelle perform in the veto comp, he is worried about her! James says that the house spent 5 weeks worried about getting out him or Sarah, instead of worrying about the REAL problems of the house. He says that Janelle has packed her bags four times, been first or second in most comps, and she is still there. Beau says that James has packed his bags that many times, and he says he has NEVER had to pack his bags! James says that Janelle should have been taken out the first or second week as the greater threat!

James says that he knows that "those three" were plotting something yesterday, and maybe April was part of it--he isn't sure. Beau says that he is sure that April wasn't involved. James explains again about how Janelle could have won veto and James would be on the block.

Beau: But I was always going to pick you to play, though!

James: I didn't know that!

Beau says that is why James was paranoid, then. Beau says that James shouldn't worry, as Beau was HOH. James comments that he was so happy when he saw that Beau was going to win HOH--he can't explain it, but he just relaxed. He says he shouldn't have relaxed since he didn't win, but that he did for some strange reason, because Beau was HOH. Beau says he is happy that James feels comfortable with him. James comments that Jen went down in a blaze of glory. He says he doesn't understand how Howie could attack April like that and not say anything to Jen. Beau agrees, as Jen made the decision. James says the whole group did, and Beau changes this and says yes, but Jen was HOH. Beau says that it is interesting that Howie gets offended by April calling him things, but not others.

James: But, it is true that Howie is getting frustrated because April hasn't done anything. But in reality, she has! She is always going around starting shit!

James briefly comments that April goes around and stirs everything up, but they are interrupted by Ivette coming outside.

Ivette says she told off someone because "she" kept opening up lots of packs of hot dogs, wasting them. James says that they are getting upset over things that don't matter. Ivette says they need to act like an adult, they have to remember their responsibilities to the house, and they should respect the food the rest of them have to eat. She says she understands that she is upset she is going to have to leave the house, but she needs to act like an adult (this is Rachel, then).

James: How does it feel to be king for the week?

Beau: Uh, like I'm leaving next week!

James says that he was in the pressure cooker for 11 hours pushing that button and has dick to show for it, but he is still here, somehow.

James says that Howie and his team told him how stupid Jen was, and that she shouldn't have gotten rid of Kaysar. James says he told Howie that Kaysar's arrogance is what got him out of the house, and he was very smart. Beau agrees.

James; Rachel had a lot of people fooled.

Beau: That's what I told her in my speech! In the beginning she was shady Ray.

James says that some people didn't understand what Beau meant about how she was 75 percent and 25 percent.

James comments that the house is so divided that it is obvious who is going each week.

They are playing chess as they talk. James makes a move against Beau.

James: Good things come to those that wait, huh? See, that's what I like playing with you. You aren't like, "No, I want to take it back!!"

Beau: Uh huh.

The feeds are switching back and forth. Howie and Janelle are in the GR and they are whispering about how they are going to keep noticing everything about the house, all of the details in case there is a comp, while the other side of the house parties ten hours a day.

The feeds switch to Ivette and April, and April says, "They all are guilty. They all are guilty." They are preparing dinner (for their side). Earlier, during the talk about Rachel, they were commenting that Rachel said they were never invited to eat with them. Ivette says they never invite anyone--they just eat. Ivette says they are never invited to eat with the other side, either. April says she did eat nachos last night with them, but it wasn't because she was invited--she asked! Maggie says that they always offer food to the other side (I've never heard them do it--transcriptionists note). April says that she is glad that they won't have to offer them food any longer, because when they come and eat THEIR FOOD then she has to take smaller portions than she would like to have, and she doesn't like that AT ALL.

Howie is talking to Janelle in the GR, still, whispering. He tells Janelle that she is the toughest competitor in the house overall. He tells her that if they leave him (Howie) in the house, then he will beat any of them, including James, at an endurance comp, which is his best thing. He says that the people who were in the sov. 6 dominated the competition today--the top 3 were her, James and Howie! He says, "Where was the rest of the house??!" Rachel is there, too. The other side can be heard through the closed door, yelling and screeching. Janelle is lying on her side curled up on the bed, and Howie is lying on the floor, on his side looking at her. He seems to be really trying to cheer her up.

In the kitchen, Maggie is joking with Beau that someday he will cook THEM something, right? (It's ok for Beau not to cook, apparently). Beau says he can cook pasta. Maggie gets the last box of popcorn and says they will officially be out of it. Ivette quickly tells her to take that shit upstairs, then!!! (God, I am so sick of this side hoarding food--They act like they are in the Donner Party--I'm out)

Archived