J - just perfect

E - Every woman's dream

L - Lean and strong

L - Leader of Koror tribe

O - ooooo-la-la

add whipped cream if you like :wink:

(less than 24 hours to go .......)

Guest Anonymous

That was a hoot -- James swearing they'd never even find the knot -- and then watching him stand there fixing his skirt!! He earned his offing tonight.

Guest Anonymous

Which reminds me -- I watched my favourite movie -- the one that reminds me of Tom: Six Days Seven Nights -- and the quote I was trying to make a while ago is:

"Aren't you one of those guys"

"Those guys?"

"Yes, those guy-guys. You give them a pocketknife and a qtip and the build you a mall."

"No, I'm not one of those guys"

"No?"

"No, but I can do this : " (pops mouth)

Watching the movie again -- I'll say this Tom looks a lot like Harrison Ford in this movie.

Dglow ... :wink: Was just trying to think of something to post on Tom's thread.

But you beat me to it :!:

Has anybody else seen the headshot photo of him laying in the sand, arm behind his head - with a far away look in his eyes ? Sighhhh

Guest Anonymous

I think he may be too good looking -- too physically fit -- too smart. I don't think he's going to win. Then again I can really hope that I'm wrong!

Think his wife would notice if i cut that wedding ring off his hand :wink:

If Tom ever met you he would probably throw away that ring himself and forget all about his wife!!

Has anybody else seen the headshot photo of him laying in the sand, arm behind his head - with a far away look in his eyes ?  Sighhhh

Spent over an hour looking at every site and thread I could think of to find this photo. HELP :!:

This guy belongs on the front of a Romance Novel :wink: Or maybe in a large frame on the wall across from my bed (the heck with OVER my bed... wanna see him before I go to sleep)

Guest ranster627

Tom is the perfect Survivor ... I am trying darned hard not to get attached, because they always gun for the best!

Because Tom is so strong I thought for sure he would be a goner but I'm starting to think he might actually win this thing.   Especially with Ulong being down to 3 people and the rumor that there will be no merge. It will be nice to see someone who deserves to win to actually win this time around.

there hasn't been but once chance to vote him out! I would think the next chance they get he will be out of there? What purpose will he serve once it is down the individual immunity? If he can stick around I will give him mad props :)

Guest Anonymous
Your right Ranster Tom is the perfect survivor and its not hard getting attached to someone so good looking. Maybe if we wish for him to get voted off he will end up winning lol.

Not me!! I'm too much a believer in the expression "be careful what you wish for -- you may just get it!! "

:P