Who played Best Game? Worst?

bbjag

Who played the game the best? Who played it the worst? Who made the dumbest move?

For me the best game was Rachel and Porsche, I am not saying this because they made it to the final two and I am not saying this because I like them both because I hate Rachel, and Porsche I thought actually played a good game. Rachel is right when she says she was a target from day one, but I think she did many things that were smart. Rachel won the game after being a target from the beginning, and also winning the majority of the competitions. What the other players forgot in this game was those people you have to backdoor.

Porsche came in playing a social game, trying to stay under the radar, teaming up with a few people secretly at the beginning but never letting her alliances show until they had to. When it came to the end though she had to win competitions and did it exactly when she needed to to stay in the game. She made deals when she had to. She was never truly a target in the game, while people wanted to get her out she always did the smart things to stay in.

Everyone had their own strategy whether we like it or not, and to be honest the worst game play was Dominic. He stayed under the radar, and then when Dani started aligning herself with him he listened to her. Instead of realizing that by keping quiet through the whole thing he opened his mouth which got him evicted. He really should have stayed quiet and let Adam get evicted.

Dani made the dumbest move this season. I like her has a game player and respect she is not afraid to play the game and get bloods on her hands, but when she turned on her alliance and made it well known she did so she was stupid. What she should have done, and probably would have got the end if she did was stay with the alliance and talk them into keeping Dominic that week. If she won the HOH the next week (she did) then she had a chance to backdoor and get Jeff out of the game, or anyone she wanted. Or if she formed a secret alliance with Kalia, Dominic, Porsche, and someone else she could have made some powerful moves, and by doing that she still would have been tight with the Veterans. She got blood on her hands too soon and that wasn't what she should have done. I actually think Dick leaving was her downfall because she got the Golden Key and just got bored and decided to make a big move to spice things up.

The game while effective I do not respect is Adam. He floated through the game to the end. He went from HOH to HOH and made people think he was on their side, but in the end he wasn't on a side. When he had opportunities to play the game and make a big move, he blew it. When Kalia and Porsche were on the block and he won the POV, he had a chance to make a big move and get Jordan out of the game. At that point he had a chance to really flip sides and make a huge move. Instead he decided that he didn't want to get blood on his hands and made the safe move. I would have respected him more if he was willing to get blood on his hands.

In the end I hate that Rachel won this game, I can't stand her holier than thou attitude when she wins, and can't stand the lifes not fear poor me cry baby attitude when she loses. She is a poor winner and a poor loser which I hate.

I am sad that it is over and we have to wait until next summer for Big Brother but in the end I felt it was a good season. While many of the twists were recycled from previous seasons I thought the Duo twist this summer was a good one. It had a chance to make the Golden Key holders get complacent and sit there thinking they could coast. But when all is said and done I thought it was a good season, I liked many of the houseguests this season, unlike many of the seasons in the past. While I hate the winner I am not surprised.

Who played the game the best? Who played it the worst? Who made the dumbest move?

Porsche I thought actually played a good game.

Porsche came in playing a social game, trying to stay under the radar, teaming up with a few people secretly at the beginning but never letting her alliances show until they had to. When it came to the end though she had to win competitions and did it exactly when she needed to to stay in the game. She made deals when she had to. She was never truly a target in the game, while people wanted to get her out she always did the smart things to stay in.

Yea ,if you ignore the idiotic bimbo move of opening Pandora's box :animated_rotfl:

Saying who had the best game is hard. You have to give some credit to the two people at the end because they made it there. Its also tough because of the advantages given to the vets that impacted the game such as the return of the duo twist and the return of brendon. I don't think anyone played a particular good game because no one really showed any ability to really change the direction the game was going. I thought dani's trying to get out Jeff so that she could breakup the couples was a good move. But, I think sending brendon out the second time was not the best move. I thought she should have targeted Jeff that week and teamed up D/K/B/R for a final 4. Other than that, everyone just seemed to play and go with whatever the flow was and play to survive.

As far as the worst...I think that was Adam. I don't mind floaters, but floaters need to play with a strategy other than being a jellyfish. Every week, the HOH could count on Adams vote. His favorite line was "tell me how you want me to vote". Third place was better than he deserved. I have no clue how he could believe that he could have won the game. He did nothing to get himself to the final 2 other than hoped someone else would take him. I guess he figured that if Jordo could win without doing anything, then he could too.

That's a tough one for this year's houseguest. I think Shelly and Danielle had the most potential if they wouldn't have played their hands so early.

I think Rachel was somewhere in the middle playing the best and worst game and it kind of offset itself and she just lucked out that the house wasn't smart enough to evict her when they had the chance. She deserved it of the finl 3.

Too many to narrow down for worst game. This was the season of dumb moves in my opinion.

I don't think we can really look at Cassi, and Keith because I don't think they played the game long enough to really make a difference. The same with Dick. Daniele didn't play bad, because her move to try to get Jeff out was truly a good move and could have changed the game around fast. Daniele played it wrong and that was why it was a dumb move. She didn't need to go away from the alliance so quickly, if she stayed with her alliance that week, the next week won HOH, she would have had a big opportunity to get Jeff out, once Jeff was out she could have easily teamed with Brendon and Rachel and the three of them could have ran the house. When you align yourself with a good players, you also stay safe. Then later down the road she could have got Brendon and Rachel out of the game and very well could have won it at that point. The problem was she tried to play the game way too fast, too soon.

Best game could have been Daniele if she hadn't imploded week three. I don't like her but she had huge potential. At the beginning of the season I picked her to win. She's smart, competitive and had a great social game. If she would have just concentrated on keeping Dominic and kept her backdooring Jeff idea in the back of her head, she could have really gone far this season.

Worst game was Dominic. He had a good plan if the other newbies had been on board but he should have realized having a contingency plan was a good idea. His mistake was not trying to work with the vets early on. I think it was his inexperience and giving Daniele too much credit that sunk his game.

Rachel didn't start out having the best game but she played the cards she was dealt, wrote-off her early mistakes and sucked it up when she needed to. As Daniele would say, she shuffled her deck, and good for her. I couldn't be more thrilled that she pulled it off. :)

Bbag, GREAT assessment of the players imo!!

I think Lawon's move will go down in history as THE worst though. lol poor Lawon.

Many blamed Dani for Dominic's demise, but I honestly think he cooked his own goose by blabbling.

Shelley - lol, what can you say about Shelley that hasn't already been said. Personally, I thought she had a great thing going & made the right decision to get rid of Jeff. If it hadn't been for Pandora's Box, she would have stayed in the game longer. . .but there's no way she could have made it to the end without winning at least ONE competition.

Jeff & Jordan - I thought Jeff played well for the most part but probably should have heeded BB's subtle hints to work things out with Dani instead of getting her evicted. lol (on a personal note: I didn't want J&J to win and would have been pulling for ANYONE who got him out of the house! Yes, I know he's fine & 1/2 of America's Sweetheart couple but they had their season - I wanted a newbie to win!) Jordan's biggest asset is her genuine charm. . .and that was the only contribution she made to her alliance. You have to wonder if Rachel would have won without Jordan's influence on Shelley. Shelley needed redemption and Jordan supplied it.

Kalia - she has a chip on her shoulder about being Dani's ummm, whatever. . .but honestly, I think her inability to stick to her guns when Jeff & Jordan went off on her because she put them on the block cost her some respect points in my opinion. It was a move that needed to be made and she chickened out - very unattractive.

In all of these Reality game shows it tuff to say who has better game play and who has the worse game play. I don't think there is a right way or a wrong way to play big brother. I think you play the game that gets you the furthest. You have people like Dick and Danielle who think in order to be a good player you must make big moves and win alot of competitions. Some people prefer not to win alot and play socially. I think that Shelly love her or hate her was playing the best game until she got caught. Rachel certainly deserved to win because she was a target since day 1 and she won alot because she had to in order to stay in the game. Say what you will about Adam but his game play or what ever name you want to give it got him to the final 3. Big Move Donanto was the 3rd member of the jury so which is better strategy???? Another interesting point was made by James last night on super pass at the wrap party he said the most powerful person in the house was Jordan. I thought really but then he went on to say that anyone that can get 13 people to not want to nominate you or vote you out is a powerful person. So many may think that Jordan is not smart etc but if you played big brother for one season and come back to play again and no one wants to nominate you or vote you out then I would say that you probably have the best strategy in the house. I think that anyone who asks to be put on the block and asked to be evicted is the worst player in the game. So Lawon in my opinion is the worst player. One more side note to Kalia and Porshe if you don't want people to think you were not playing Danielle's game then the next time you win an HOH and POV don't get up and announce to the house guests that you are nominating them because that's what Dani would have wanted, and Porshe don't say I am not using the POV because Dani wouldn't want me to.

Rachel had best game play AFTER brenden left Shelly worst game play. Also lawon,that was stupid of him to offer to go up on the block. It was like watching marcel all over again DUH

Rachel played the best game. Danielle played the worst. The worst move was going after Brendon and Jeff and leaving Rachel there when she's a competition machine. For some reason people think guys are the ones to worry about.

WORST------DANI, she tried to ruin ALL the vets chances in the hope she would be the last vet standing........her fear of trusting men she can't control made her the BIGGEST LOSER....... and helped to make sure other strong vet players never had a chance.

Rachel outplayed everyone.....she was ready to dump J/J when it would have helped her & she grabbed on to Jordan when she needed to. Even as a J/J fan, I give her kudos for being able to roll with what was best for her at different times. I'm sure she held resentment for learning Jeff "may have" thrown the veto comp & not tried to save Brendon but she put it aside and IMO played it well to benefit herself. She also "overheard" the deal between S/J/J for final 3 and was able to put THAT aside......totally different Rachel this season and a well deserved win because of how she rolled with how things shook out.

I thought her taking Porche was a mistake but she lucked out that Shelly based her game on gameplay......

dani, Kalia & Adam showed their inability to play fair up to the end. ALL 3 LOSERS n my mind.

About 35 mins into the show, our local station had a power outage so all I got was colors of the rainbow for the remainder of the show. I watched the final parts online yesterday. Oy, that CHIP that Dani wears on her shoulders is making her a very very small person. I could not stand to be around *me* if I were always that unhappy with life. Just too young to carry that much hate around. Congrats to Rachel.....a well deserved win. And Shelly....voting for Rachel was your best move in the game. Kalia..."I am no one's slave".... "this is what Dani would have wanted"...well, the irony is not lost on me.

Bbag, GREAT assessment of the players imo!!

I think Lawon's move will go down in history as THE worst though. lol poor Lawon.

Many blamed Dani for Dominic's demise, but I honestly think he cooked his own goose by blabbling.

Shelley - lol, what can you say about Shelley that hasn't already been said. Personally, I thought she had a great thing going & made the right decision to get rid of Jeff. If it hadn't been for Pandora's Box, she would have stayed in the game longer. . .but there's no way she could have made it to the end without winning at least ONE competition.

Jeff & Jordan - I thought Jeff played well for the most part but probably should have heeded BB's subtle hints to work things out with Dani instead of getting her evicted. lol (on a personal note: I didn't want J&J to win and would have been pulling for ANYONE who got him out of the house! Yes, I know he's fine & 1/2 of America's Sweetheart couple but they had their season - I wanted a newbie to win!) Jordan's biggest asset is her genuine charm. . .and that was the only contribution she made to her alliance. You have to wonder if Rachel would have won without Jordan's influence on Shelley. Shelley needed redemption and Jordan supplied it.

Kalia - she has a chip on her shoulder about being Dani's ummm, whatever. . .but honestly, I think her inability to stick to her guns when Jeff & Jordan went off on her because she put them on the block cost her some respect points in my opinion. It was a move that needed to be made and she chickened out - very unattractive.

I would agree with you, Lawon really made a Stupid move. When does anyone come back into the game with Super Powers? Lawon was not thinking at this point, while he thought he would come right back he still should have been smarter than that. He was never going to go home that week and it would have been rachel. Kalia had a chance that week to really switch up the game by getting Rachel out of the house. If Brendon comes back or she comes back after that fine, it still would have put the vets at a huge dis-advantage at that point in the game, and the newbies would have been able to take control of the game which they struggled to do from the beginning.

I would agree that Dominic cooked his own goose in blabbing the plan to the others. If he kept his mouth shut and focused on staying in the game he would have been safe and Adam would have been the one going home, but because he blabbed he got himself evicted.

Jeff played well for the most part, and actually probably could have made it to the end if it wasn't for that clown shoe he threw out of his bin accidently. I do disagree with him when he said all a sudden the people woke up and started playing the game, because all of them played the game from the beginning, it was just their way to do it. The Vets controlled the game from the beginning and it actually wasn't until Daniele won HOH that the game started shifting slightly, its just that the Vets continued to win competitions.

Jordan had no choice but to play a social game and hang on the coattails of the other Vets in the game, without Jeff and the other Vets in the house she had no chance to actually win because she couldn't win competitions. But the one thing I think she had going for her, was her not wining competitions. Winning a lot of competitions puts a major target on your back, when you lose competitions people in the house seem to let you coast, it happened her season and it happened again for the most part here. Look at Adam who really had a hard time winning anything, and because of this people let him coast for the most part, that in itself took him to the final three. And his prediction that he would have won the whole thing if he was in final two is absurd, I think Porsche would have won if Adam and her were in the final two, and I knew Rachel would win before the episode even started.

Kalia was in the house because she was supposed to be this hot head, but in the end she remained calm (bit her tounge a lot). Kalia had a backbone and it did seem for a long time that she was trying to ride on the coattails of Daniele. I think her down fall was in fact what you said her being unwilling to stick to her guns and follow her heart. Daniele said it to her many times in the game, and was right. In this game you have to stick and do hat your heart says in right. Follow your instincts, it comes back to getting lawon out, she even said that was a big mistake for. If she gets Rachel out that week the whole game is completely changed, but in the end she let the possibility that Rachel would come back in the game to control her decisions.

WORST------DANI, she tried to ruin ALL the vets chances in the hope she would be the last vet standing........her fear of trusting men she can't control made her the BIGGEST LOSER....... and helped to make sure other strong vet players never had a chance.

Rachel outplayed everyone.....she was ready to dump J/J when it would have helped her & she grabbed on to Jordan when she needed to. Even as a J/J fan, I give her kudos for being able to roll with what was best for her at different times. I'm sure she held resentment for learning Jeff "may have" thrown the veto comp & not tried to save Brendon but she put it aside and IMO played it well to benefit herself. She also "overheard" the deal between S/J/J for final 3 and was able to put THAT aside......totally different Rachel this season and a well deserved win because of how she rolled with how things shook out.

I thought her taking Porche was a mistake but she lucked out that Shelly based her game on gameplay......

dani, Kalia & Adam showed their inability to play fair up to the end. ALL 3 LOSERS n my mind.

loved Dani in season 8 but in retrospect now think ED carried her...she played her hand way too soon...worst player

hated on Shelley for turning on Jeff but love her for her vote for Rach...now think she is a "class act"

Rach deserves the win for playing the "best game"....she turned around her social game when it was necessary...thanks to Jordo too

Archived