Rachel - Week 11 Part 1 HoH Winner - BB13 WINNER

CeCiMom

Yes Jordan knows all about Rachel's goodbye messages. Dick has nothing to do with Dani's vote.

Dani would never vote for Adam. She will vote for the better player and that is Rachel.

Jordan is correct in her take on the votes in my opinion.

Yes I know Dick isn't involved but R called his daughter a b. He probably would be steamed if she votes for her. I wouldn't vote for her if she called me that. But again these jury members are fickle. We'll see tonite.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been watching BB12 recently. I figured I'd stop once Rachel was out of the house, lol. It's really interesting to see the difference in her from the beginning of BB12 to the end of BB13. And just on a surface level, the hair color this year is a definite improvement over that bright flaming red from last year.

I have no idea why anyone would think that Rachel would beat Porshe. First of all Kalia, Shelly, Danielle,and Adam if he is voted out tonight would vote for Porshe. I do not care if Rachel played a better game (which she did) these guys like Porshe and they want a newby to win. Danielle won't vote for Rachel because she hates her and if its Porshe in the final 2 she will vote for her "Dani Clone" and then I am sure she would take credit for her win. If Rachel wins the final HOH and doesn't take Adam she just wrote a 500,000 dollar check for her friend Porshe. Jordan basically told her she would not beat Porshe. I don't know if her and Porshe's deal is real or not she may just want the 50k if she loses the HOH and wants Porshe to take her to the end.

I have no idea why anyone would think that Rachel would beat Porshe. First of all Kalia, Shelly, Danielle,and Adam if he is voted out tonight would vote for Porshe. I do not care if Rachel played a better game (which she did) these guys like Porshe and they want a newby to win. Danielle won't vote for Rachel because she hates her and if its Porshe in the final 2 she will vote for her "Dani Clone" and then I am sure she would take credit for her win. If Rachel wins the final HOH and doesn't take Adam she just wrote a 500,000 dollar check for her friend Porshe. Jordan basically told her she would not beat Porshe. I don't know if her and Porshe's deal is real or not she may just want the 50k if she loses the HOH and wants Porshe to take her to the end.

I think it's more that everyone (not literally everyone but just using your word) thinks Rachel should beat Porsche if the jury votes based on gameplay. I agree with you that the more likely scenario in a Rachel/Porsche F2 would be Porsche winning - but only because of Adam's recent bitterness. Just a few days ago he told Rachel she had his vote for sure if she won part III and yet yesterday he told Porsche she has his no matter what. The guy has literally changed his mind every single day since Saturday and I am hoping he goes back to his original premise of voting based on gameplay, not bitterness. I guess we'll find out tonight. :)

I think it's more that everyone (not literally everyone but just using your word) thinks Rachel should beat Porsche if the jury votes based on gameplay. I agree with you that the more likely scenario in a Rachel/Porsche F2 would be Porsche winning - but only because of Adam's recent bitterness. Just a few days ago he told Rachel she had his vote for sure if she won part III and yet yesterday he told Porsche she has his no matter what. The guy has literally changed his mind every single day since Saturday and I am hoping he goes back to his original premise of voting based on gameplay, not bitterness. I guess we'll find out tonight. smile.gif

Yeah everyone is really fooling themselves. They look at Rachel and Porsche and know that obviously Rachel deserves it because she won so many more competitions and worked so much harder to be there but unfortunately America is not voting. The people voting are a bunch of angry jury members that make up one of the most bitter BB juries I've ever seen and one of the people they are voting for laid low the whole game, making no waves and the other created tidal waves. People always say they are going to vote based on gameplay but it rarely happens that way.

Yeah everyone is really fooling themselves. They look at Rachel and Porsche and know that obviously Rachel deserves it because she won so many more competitions and worked so much harder to be there but unfortunately America is not voting. The people voting are a bunch of angry jury members that make up one of the most bitter BB juries I've ever seen and one of the people they are voting for laid low the whole game, making no waves and the other created tidal waves. People always say they are going to vote based on gameplay but it rarely happens that way.

You have that right they never vote for game play but mostly who has not made them mad or voted them off etc. on and on. I really hope Rachel wakes up if she wins the third part because people may think Jordan is stupid but she knows this game she is not good in comps but she is definately not stupid. She told Rachel in her pep talk not to take Porshe because she would lose. She said if you take Adam you will win and she is right. We will see if she takes Jordan's advice but then she still needs to beat Porshe in the final HOH.

They should go back to the original format where you have 7 people discussing questions with the jury. Its not like the feeds are any better with 3 people than with 2.

Exactly! Not that I want Adam to get any more airtime (what a tool fyi) but that was a better format by far.

Archived