Rachel - Week 11 Part 1 HoH Winner - BB13 WINNER

CeCiMom

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF Rachael can make it to F2, she is a guaranteed win regardless. She will have the votes of Jeff, Jordan, Brenden, and Shelly (a vote to "make up" for what she did to J/J).

I wouldn't be too sure about Shelly's vote. Jeff has been at her throat in the jury house while Dani has been defending her and she got awfully close to Porsche before she left. I think Adam is more likely to be the swing vote than Shelly. Would love to see Rachel get both their votes though!

IF Rachael can make it to F2, she is a guaranteed win regardless. She will have the votes of Jeff, Jordan, Brenden, and Shelly (a vote to "make up" for what she did to J/J).

I don't think Shelly is going to be kissing but to jj! I think she is over them and would decide for herself. The ring incident prove that, so she is a wild card also. I think she would vote on game wise and not personal!

I doubt that as they have no control over another person's actions. I sure as hell would not.

snapback.pngsparklet, on 12 September 2011 - 10:13 AM, said:

Ps, in the end, jeff and jordan are going to be apologizing to Shelly on how their craze fans behaved! Threatening an 8 year old child. Sheesh!

come on now, Jeff and Jordan do not hav to apologize to anyone for Gods sake, they didn't make anyone act crazy, that is ridiculous

Ps, in the end, jeff and jordan are going to be apologizing to Shelly on how their craze fans behaved! Threatening an 8 year old child. Sheesh!

Are you kidding? Why would Jeff and Jordan have to apologize to Shelly for what other people did? They have no control over other people. I think fans of Jeff and Jordan are pretty darn normal. :animated_wave: IMO

When were the death threats made? Date? How were they made and by whom and specifically to whom were they made? What was the exact wording of the threat(s)?

If we are going to reference death threats then I want to know specifics, please. I seem to remember that the rumor of threats lasted about 1/2 a day and was then squelched pretty much. Apparently, some of you are more in-the-know on death threats being made than I; so please enlighten me. Thanks.

Back to Rachel: She has really worked to win. Can't take that from her.

Not that they should apologize but I think they would tell Shelly they were sorry that some crazies threatened her family using Jeff's eviction as their reason. They are both good people and would feel bad about it even though they had nothing to do with it.

You didn't hear? After Jeff was evicted he secretly tweeted all the Jeff and Jordan fans Shelly's address from the jury house along with the message "Avenge me! Kill Tony and Josie slowly and burn everything else!" furious.gif

OMG!! :animated_rotfl::smilielol: Isn't that a line from Red Dragon? Too funny.

You didn't hear? After Jeff was evicted he secretly tweeted all the Jeff and Jordan fans Shelly's address from the jury house along with the message "Avenge me! Kill Tony and Josie slowly and burn everything else!" furious.gif

Apparently! :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: Good one!

I think they will both feel really bad..especially Jordan but they have nothing to apologize for.

Look what Adam is trying to pull

11:20AM BBT: We are back. Adam and Porsche are in the BY. Adam: "Is there any chance you are taking me?" Porsche: "I don't think so because of the voting."

Adam: "If I could make you a deal that would help us both."

Porsche: "It would have worked out to my best advantage if you had beat me."

Adam: "I can still give you 500K."

Porsche: "You don't have time to talk to the jury."

Adam: "I do if I am in the house-- I will give you Farah's necklace as collateral."

Adam: "500K for you will do wonders 50K will get me what I need - I want 500K but I can do with the 50K. I can buy a ring."

Adam: "I want to see something good come out of this money and I know you can use the money. You get 500K."

Porsche: "I will think about it but Jeff and Jordan don't like me."

Adam: "that's where I can tell them how to vote."

Adam: "I will do everything I can to make sure you win. I will make it my goal to make sure you win."

Adam: "I am not making this deal with Rachel and you can ask her. Rachel comes out."

Adam: "I am not making this deal with Rachel and you can ask her."

Rachel comes out, and goes back inside to get food.

Adam: "I will come through - my vote is worth 50K. I don't want to put it in terms like that."

Porsche: "I haven't been picking sides or been emotional the entire game."

Adam: "I know that."

Porsche: "I don't think that Jeff is a person that you can tell him what to do."

Porsche goes over all she wants to do with the 500K. Adam is still selling his point. Adam tells Porsche that he can point out that Jordan helped her family and that Porsche wants to do the same.

Rachel comes out with cereal and game talk stops.

Go, fight and win the final part of HOH and then will then $500,000. You deserve it after all you have done to get to this point. Do not let Porsche win the final part as she might take Adam.. Girlfriend--bring it home. :party_smilie:

Archived