Jessica Sierra

nebartist

I really do not like any of the girls. This is a season for the guy's to win, I think Bo and Anwar are the best and for some reason I really like Nikko. No one else has really caught my attention. But, what do I know...I really wanted George Huff to win. :roll:

JESSICA SIERRA - (19) From Tampa, FL (Auditioned in Orlando) - Jessica Sierra began her singing career at 3 years of age by emulating her grandmother, whom she has named her American Idol. Jessica was born and raised in Tampa, FL, and has been working as a live-in nanny for the past year. She has performed at talent shows, corporate events and in church, and has been a member of Entertainment Revue..

bljessicasierra1rx.th.jpg

Guest XandraSkye

I can't believe she was in bottom three. But maybe now she'll step it up a notch because we all know she's capable of it. She's a got a great set of "lungs" on her. And, yes, that pun was intended. :wink:

Read this on a onother board

America Idol contestant Jessica Sierra, made a special visit to Lee Elementary to wish students best of luck on the FCAT. Jessica sang to the students in an assembly, visited each classroom to sing songs and answer questions, and read to Kindergarten students. Students and staff enjoyed her beautiful voice, special words of encouragement and reminders to never give up on their dreams. Lee held a special Pep Rally for Jessica on March 1 and TV station Fox 13 aired this special event. See some of the creative posters students made for this special day. Go Jessica-Lee loves you!!!!! Rock the vote for Jessica Sierra on American Idol.

here are some pics

jessica4.jpg

jessica3.jpg

jessica2.jpg

jessica.jpg

Jessica did a great job tonight on Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler!! Her voice is perfect for that song.

I think Simon was right about she and Carrie having outsung them all. I think it will come down to Carrie and Jessica within the girls and Anwar and Constantine within the guys.

:wink:

Jessica Sierra is currently #16 at the Yahoo Buzz Movers Index... showing a 226% increase in the number of users who has searched her at the search site... Jessica and Carrie are currently the most searched American Idol contestants

Here's the Yahoo Buzz OVERALL Movers Chart : (percentage indicates the increase they had from just ONE DAY)

Overall

1 Jessica Lynch +1395.88%

2 Fuel Economy +982.59%

3 Jessica Boehrs +881.49%

4 Bonsai +536.31%

5 Jordana Brewster +487.98%

6 Manuela Arcuri +455.06%

7 Clocky +433.45%

8 Jeb Bush +355.11%

9 Carrie Underwood +343.51% -----

10 Marg Helgenberger +317.20%

11 Randi Rhodes +294.81%

12 Jenna Elfman +269.94%

13 American Idol +265.59%

14 @#%$ Alone Lyrics +262.69%

15 New York Auto Show +242.71%

16 Jessica Sierra 226.74% ------------ WOOHOOOO!!!!!!

Here's the Yahoo Buzz TV Chart :

Television

1 Carrie Underwood +343.51% ------ SHE'S NUMBER ONE

2 American Idol +265.59%

3 Jessica Sierra +226.74% ------ WOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

4 American Dreams +221.14%

5 Mikalah Gordon +200.89%

6 Lost +197.06%

7 Chasing Farrah +178.73%

8 America's Next Top Model +155.85%

9 Survivor +148.93%

10 Biker Build off +140.85%

11 Constantine Maroulis +130.89%

12 Bo Bice +123.15%

13 MythBusters +121.31%

14 West Wing +118.44%

15 Wife Swap +115.30%

Guest Anonymous

Given the three that were in the bottom -- as if that wasn't enough of a shock -- I'm glad it was Jessica and not the other two.

Guest XandraSkye
I would of rather seen Anwar go. I was soooo bummed when I saw both Nadia and Jessica were in the bottom three. I really liked Jessica. I was rooting for her to at least make it to the top 5.

I am losing interest in Anwar, myself. I think his song choices are what's doing him in. His voice is great. Too blah of a personality, too. :(

Either way. It was inevitable that Jessica would go, just as it will be that Anwar will go. He wasn't called to the carpet for nothing.

I think we will see Anthony, Anwar, Nadia and Scott floating around the bottom 3 again soon.

Guest Anonymous

It was sad to see Jessica go. It was also a bit of a surprise. The whole bottom three surprised me. I'm with Ranster on this one -- I'd like to see the vote tallies.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name