America's Choice - Jury Prize $25,000

laladoopiedu

203 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for to win America's Choice and the money that comes with it?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted Rachel also. If R/J are in the finals together, I think America will vote for Jeff. Rachel would cry if she got America's Choice, but this time it wouldn't be in the bushes.

Yeah she really thinks America hates her so she would be the most grateful recipient ever. I would also like to state that I also love manatees. smitten.gif

I double can't believe this but I'm thinking along the same lines. J/J are both secure in the fact that America loves them. Rachel would be super grateful if she won! :animated_bouncy:

Changed my vote to Rachel. I still hope Jordan wins and Rachel comes in second. Visa-versa is fine though.

Sorry Jeff you HUGE HUNK!!!! :wub:

Agree to all of the above!

Rachel 1st place, Jordan 2nd (or not), Jeff-America's favorite......I've been a big Jordan fan but she totally was Shelly's biggest backer to her alliance & it almost cost them all the game.

If Rachel doesn't win anything, that would be a crime.....it would hurt my heart but could maybe vote her A's fav in that case......knowing Jeff also got some money.

I am not sure whom I would want to win but America may vote Dani because of split votes for Jeff/Jor and/or Rachel.

I cannot think of a newbi that has a chance but who knows maybe there will be a last minute surge for Lawon so he can go out and buy a clue.

I am surprised with my own answer, Rachel. Rachel is sooo much better without "her man". She is playing the social game much better. She plays her butt off in the challenges. Love Jordan. Jordan probably would agree with Rachel deserving the win and be happy with second place.

Yes, she would... she's said more than a couple times in the last week too.

Wow I had no idea so many people loved her. I almost didn't watch the season because she was coming back. She is one of the most annoying people to ever play this game. The only person more annoying was Holly in like big brother 5. I think that's the season she was from.

If Rachel and Jordan are F2, I maybe tempted to vote for Brendon. It would make Rachel happy. She was so happy when he got voted back in thinking America loved him. I know Jeff would probably win under those circumstances, but I'd want Brendon to make a decent showing for her sake.

If Rachel isn't F2, I'll vote for her. If Jordan isn't F2 but Rachel is, I'll vote for Jordan.

If Rachel and Jordan are F2, I maybe tempted to vote for Brendon. It would make Rachel happy. She was so happy when he got voted back in thinking America loved him. I know Jeff would probably win under those circumstances, but I'd want Brendon to make a decent showing for her sake.

If Rachel isn't F2, I'll vote for her. If Jordan isn't F2 but Rachel is, I'll vote for Jordan.

Me too. If Rach is in F2 (which I'm so hoping she is, I want her to win to 500K) my vote goes to Brendon.

Me too. If Rach is in F2 (which I'm so hoping she is, I want her to win to 500K) my vote goes to Brendon.

switched my vote from last season..really like and rooting for Rach to win this season...would also like to see Brendon as AP choice..either he or Jeff..but Jeff made bad game move...both were backdoored but B had better game..sorry Jeff!

I feel the same about Rachel...she has REALLY "worked her butt off to stay", changed her entire personality...except for the glitter :animated_rotfl: she sees things clearer and shows more thought in her decisions...she deserves the f2 AT LEAST.

Jeff is still my choice for AP...JUST BECAUSE :animated_rotfl:

Jeff because everyone has been unmercifially mean to him this year, calling him arrogant, a homophobe, bully, just ridiculous, then second I would vote for Rachel because she has worked very hard to keep herself in there and done it without whining

If Rach is in f2, I'm voting for Brendon because he's been wonderful this season. He not only battled hard and respectfully to stay in the house, but he's behaving well in the jury house (from what we can see). Jeff and Dani are so assinine, I wouldn't give them a dollar for bus fare.

If Rachel is not in f2, then I'm voting for her, because she needs something to pay towards her dream wedding. Every girl should have one. I did, and it is one of of the best memories of my life...I want that for her. Since BB is so cheap and won't give them one, that money along with her knowing BB fans do care about her, and thinks she did a great job this season would make her very happy.

If Rach is in f2, I'm voting for Brendon because he's been wonderful this season. He not only battled hard and respectfully to stay in the house, but he's behaving well in the jury house (from what we can see). Jeff and Dani are so assinine, I wouldn't give them a dollar for bus fare.

If Rachel is not in f2, then I'm voting for her, because she needs something to pay towards her dream wedding. Every girl should have one. I did, and it is one of of the best memories of my life...I want that for her. Since BB is so cheap and won't give them one, that money along with her knowing BB fans do care about her, and thinks she did a great job this season would make her very happy.

I wholeheartedly would like to see rach get fav player, but dream wedding in this economy, such a waste of money when ppl can barely pay their bills and get along,I would not be so gauche to have a huge splash of a wedding when it is beyond her means,a nd BB should pick up the tab?, I dont think so, and Jeff is an ass, well he is just dissapointed because of that clown shoe, give me a break on that, anyone would be dissapointed in that mistake, that does not make him an ass, and Brendon??????? yeah he is playin nice in the jury house but as a man??? poor excuse with a phone video of him masterbating for some chic, yeah hes great not to speak of how he treated Rachel the whole time he was in the BB house, he verbally abused her constantly had her under his thumb telling her what to do and what to say, what a guy, you can see that rachel is sooooo much better without the brute, disgusting, why is it that ppl seem to think in terms of entitlement, hey the world does not owe us a living ppl, or a big splash of a wedding, funny how gnat thought BB should pay for hers too, what a joke

Archived