Who do you, or did you watch American Idol with?

Guest HugMe

Guest HugMe

I usually sit down with the girlfriend to watch the show. For some reason we both enjoy it, but she didn't seem to tonight? Who do y'all watch it with?

I watch with my husband...and we usually agree on 90%, but boy the 10% we dont; agree on gets wild sometimes...lol...and then I discuss it with my son in Iraq via yahoo or sometimes the phone, we try to do it weekly if possible...and the last few weeks it has worked out to be weekly which I love....

We all didn't think Anwar should of went home though...we so agreed to disagree with the rest of America...

Guest ranster627

I watch it by myself, and tape it and watch it again. I have to tape it now, because after reading everyone's comments here at Morty's, I like to watch it again with a new eye trying to see what I missed the first time around.

On performance night I watch with my husband. My daughter is normally in front on the TV dancing and singing (she is 2 and a half).

On the night they tell us who is going home. The way they drag the show out, I would rather pull teeth! So I come on here and wait for tabitha to post who is being sent on their way.

Just me and my laptop watch. I am the only one in my house that watches any reality tv (can you believe that!?). One of my daughters will usually call during the show and vent her flustrations because she is never in agreement with the results. :lol:

Guest ranster627

I am going to pretend I am watching with Salter from now on! We are NEVER alone when we have Morty's! :wink:

Guest HugMe
I watch it w/ a handful of other pathetic losers..online.  :twisted:  We watch and chat about it.  I soooo need a life  :cry: 

That's not so bad. I guess at least you're not really "alone". :)

I watch it by myself. My hubby doesn't like the show much, but when I was busy at work once, I had him watch it so I could call for the results. Sometimes my little boy watches it. He likes to dance to the music, it's cute.

I watch it while on the phone with a friend in North Cackey-Lackey, and I'm here at Morty's, too, ready with my fingertips perched in position.

On results night, I post the results as soon as possible, that is when Nebartist doesn't beat me to it :wink: , as a small service to those who just cannot possibly wait until they can see it on the west coast!!

We've all got to do our portions. ~ The Mexican

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name