House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

Guest DraftKing

Try to find the four-panel video. Michael was looking over at the table for approx. 12 seconds before Eric said anything. It's possible that Michael was looking over at Kaysar, who was getting the business from evil Ivette. But when you see the gold room feed video, that would seem at least a little strange since Kaysar had just admonished Michael moments before. It's possible that Michael was giving Eric the "stare down", but there's no way to tell since the only view of Michael is from behind. Michael's words clearly were orchestrated to elicit that exact reaction from Eric, though it doesn't excuse Eric's actions AT ALL.

Forget the fight for a second: no one talks about how earlier that night in the hot tub, a buzzed Eric asked Jenn if he could feel her breasts. Jenn immediately moved from next to Eric to over to the other side of the hot tub. Eric the family man, eh?

I also really liked Rickster's post. Well said. I don't have any psychiatric background, but reading that is more than just a little bit disturbing in relation to Eric.

By the way, as of 8:30 PM EDT, still no House Calls from today on CBS.com. Anyone have any idea when that typically makes it to the website?

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year HC was usually up sometime after midnight EST of the same day like if the show was today it's would be up by midnight...

Patsy, you are soooo funny. I am sooo happy that you are posting.

As for QW, I never harrassed or stalked Marcellus. If you knew the whole story, you would feel foolish for even posting about it. I have nothing against him and actually find him funny on HC. Othet than that, no interest whatsoever. I would say instead of trying to comment on something you know very little about and calling me a stalker or harrasser, you get the facts. :) Yawn, that was all last year, I think everyone involved has moved on. You should try and do the same.

Dep

Guest fakeittilyoumakeit

I didn't watch...sorry. But does anyone know if they asked about him and Janelle? And if so, was there anything worth reporting?

Guest Spanky

He just said that he was too modest to fool around too much with her or anyone. He showered with his shorts on and hadn't seen his penis in two weeks. M asked him if Janelle had seen it but he declined to answer. I think he will lose any interest in Janelle once he sees he mugshot.

Guest stillhere

I didn't watch the House Calls with Micheal.

I did watch the first few minutes with Ashlea though.

After they introduced her they explained that they would be reading the calls from the "producer" so that they could "get through the calls quickly so they could answer more"

Personally I think the BB HG have never left the studio lot. Has anyone seen any of them on the show in the morning with Julie Chen?

Guest Hashman
Personally I think the BB HG have never left the studio lot.

Michael mentioned on House Calls today that he stayed in a hotel last night (where he was finally able to shower without his shorts on :D ). I would assume that the hotel is not on the studio lot...

Guest SuBLime40oZ

now its friday still no july,21 or 22 show...doesnt cbs have enuff money to hire some body to put 1 little show on a web site... :D

I'm not sure why Thursday's episode took so long but here is the link

07/21

http://video.cgi.cbs.com/video/video_smil....c_wk03_thurs.rm

Friday's show was posted alot faster

07/22 Part 1

http://video.cgi.cbs.com/video/video_smil....c_wk03_fri01.rm

07/22 Part 2

http://video.cgi.cbs.com/video/video_smil....c_wk03_fri02.rm

They have actually been doing much better this year at getting the shows into the archive earlier than last season. But I do reacall a couple times last year when there were technical difficulties that screwed up them posting the show and they had to get fans to send in copies. But I just went there and Thurs show is listed.

Dep

Guest sheznutz

Just wanted to say "BRAVO" to Marcelles for hanging up on that obnoxious caller the other day, she was not only wasting our time with you she was WAY off base!!!

:rofl

Marcelles you ROCK!!

Guest Pekko

Which caller was that? I know he got mad the other day when someone made a comment about people being transgendered. I <3 Marcellas

:roll: YAY FOR CENSORSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how hypocritical for Gretchen to say afterwards "well that is what theis show is all about for people to have their own opinions" Yeah right they just can't express them.

At least Marcellas apologized and realized what a baby he was

ok, i did think it was terribly amusing when marcellas hung up on the caller who accused gretchen and marc of being very one sided on their little show....

however, it was perplexing that immediately after he hung up on the caller, gretchen said please call and we value all your opinions.....i like to see the show for the viewers comments who call in, not gretchen and marcellas'.

ok, i did think it was terribly amusing when marcellas hung up on the caller who accused gretchen and marc of being very one sided on their little show....

however, it was perplexing that immediately after he hung up on the caller, gretchen said please call and we value all your opinions.....i like to see the show for the viewers comments who call in, not gretchen and marcellas'.

Marcellas sucks he aint nuttin' but a big hypocritcal baby

but he is a little better this year