Kalia - Week 8/DE Part 1 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh no! I just saw this on another site -

Please please someone tell me this isn't true. Did anyone see this conversation? I can't check the flashback info from here.

As an animal lover this just horrify's me.

IT'S TRUE!!! I saw and heard it on BBAD last night.

IT'S TRUE!!! I saw and heard it on BBAD last night.

Here's a posters comments about K and her dog rantings from SS.

It was odd watching kalia talking about her dog yesterday. She seems to revel in being mean to the little 10 pound pup. She talked about throwing it against a wall, stopping short in her car so the poor thing would fly forward. Any one who has ever had to hit their brakes when their dog is in the car knows how violent that can be.

Beyond these overt acts of abuse were tales of how she would eat in front of him, and make fun that he could not have any. kalia went on and on about how no one likes her dog. That people did not want her dog to come over. It was obvious that she was missing clues that people do not want HER around and use her dog as an excuse. Kalia also mentioned people have told her she should put her dog up for adoption. This fat, mean, animal abuser has no business with a little dog in her life. It was obvious with almost everything she said about the animal, that she doesn't even like it. Most of this was from the daytime talk about her dog. Last nights talk that was after that she seemed to be trying to make up for earlier comments.

I heard the conversation last night it was just easier to cut and paste her rantings that were already typed out by someone on another site. This is totally accurate though.

when I heard all of that I about threw up , a poor little animal who is defensless and she threw it against the wall, someone should report this beotch, I cannot stand cruelity to children or animals, "God bless the beasts and the children", I've been lovin and kissin on my dog all day, Kalia is a peice of Sh*t for her cruel behavior, I want to beat her up bad, thats how angry it makes me to hear stuff like that, and in the car, my dog loves to ride shotgun in the car and I have a blanket that I put on the seat so she can grip better and not slide ,and I alway take off slow for her, and never slam the brakes cause they can go flying, just like a child, I may even get a special belt for her since she goes everywhere with me .

FLASHBACK 8/29/11 12:44 pm Cam 3 Kalia ADMITS to throwing her dog against a wall... The flashback is being weird... I had to play it three times to get it to play correctly without switching feeds... CBS cover up????

FLASHBACK 8/29/11 12:44 pm Cam 3 Kalia ADMITS to throwing her dog against a wall... The flashback is being weird... I had to play it three times to get it to play correctly without switching feeds... CBS cover up????

OMG she is a disgusting PIG. Abusing animals is just SICK! :fyou:

I didn't think that she could get any lower than she already was but this is just beyond disgusting. She really must have something wrong inside her head because for one, no right minded person would treat their dog like that and no right minded person would talk proudly and laugh about abusing their dog. She's a low life scumbag.

She says around 12:56 that she likes to slam the breaks in the car to make the dog get thrown forward... she is disturbed & I HOPE she has that poor pup removed from her & she is charged with abuse... on the fist video she says nonchalantly "He lived"... and then says something like 'Too bad" and then says just kidding... Rachel is horrified at this conversation (I am right there with her on that!)

Her actions are horrendous, but to have the balls to actually say it out loud is mind blowing. She has absolutely no filters, what a sick bitch she is. Nothing we didn't know before, but this is the full proof. These are Grodner's pets and someone needs to seriously change the characters they choose to put in the house.

We all talk smack about the HG's... heck that is part of the fun, but when there is PROOF (FEEDBACK) of the craziness & the disturbing nature of some of them it truly makes me wonder if these people are mentally impaired or something... I am SO not ok with the animal abuse... We have Kalia who openly admits to throwing her dog against a wall and slamming on her breaks to make her dog get airborn in the car & then we have Shelly who takes people on tours to hunt big game (Repulsive - killing an animal is NOT a sport!)... Way to go 'casting people'... you sure picked some winners here!

My daughter who nevers watches BBAD happen to be bored and put it on last night. She said everyone was shocked by what Kalia said and when they told her that was so wrong she started saying her dog was really spoiled and had so many toys and yada, yada, yada. I know Rachel last season talked about working/donating to animal shelters and orgs.

I told you she is a cowpie hog.

And some posters said I were mean for calling her names, Cowpie, Cowlia, The Grazer, The Oinker.

She a disgusting piece of chit. She deserves to get thrown up against a wall, have people dangle food in front of her and laugh at her begging for it, stop their car short so she flys forward,(one could only hope hitting the dashboard to knock some sense into her ignorant stupid noggin) and on and on. She's an 'effin COWPIE. For those of you who don't now what a cowpie is.......it's the crap droppings of a cow.

Archived