Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

Shelly playing both sides...so disgusted with her proclaiming her "integrity"...hope her daughter is young enougn to not realize the skank her mom is...

hey shelly have u considered what ur employer will take from this?

even tho Adam is so weak...do not want Sheldon in F4 at all...Dr Will played all sides but had finesse and charisma..charming ...Sheldon is just a beast...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if my pal Marty thinks it best that Shelly stay and Adam go, I am all for it - just for the record.

Hey don't trust me Slim. You caught on to Shelly bullchit waaaaaaaaay before I did. I was still thinking she was nice. :disappointed:

But I do think that there is a Redemption thing going on in Shelly's head. maybe... oh I dunno

(it is all about who wins the next HOH) :unsure:

Well, I recall CeciMom writing something a while back about maybe Adam over Shelly (can't remember exactly) and now you (Marty) have raised some thought along those lines and make me see the feasibility of it......possibly. I want Shelly gone but I also want Rachel and Jordan F2.

I want Shelly gone as much as anybody but Adam is really close to Porsche and that is really dangerous for J/R! Shelly has played both sides the whole game but Adam is only interested in one side-- the side that is winning. I believe if Kalia wins HOH he's not gonna try to win veto and take anyone off unless it is himself. His strategy is to sit back and let everyone take each other out and when either K/P or J/R take one of the others out, that's his new alliance. Is trusting Shelly really any riskier than that? Plus, she said she will swear on Josie or anyone else on her family that she won't put J/R up ever. She hasn't done that this whole game. Would she really want to shame her family like that (even more than she already has) if she isn't planning to follow through?

Putting aside my natural aversion to skunks (Shelly)), I don't want her to stay because she's won nothing. At least Jordan, Rachel, Adam, Porch, Kalia have won stuff. Wouldn't that be an interesting concept? No dead weights in F5...next year all the weak ones should go first, then lets have real comps...

I was just thinking Production would want it to play out that way with Shelly trying to redeem herself with Jordan and we know how boring Adam is.

Can't trust the Shel-bitch.

awwwwww, Len, that is much too cute a Bye bye for Shelly.........I feel the same way about Shelly as I did about Nat the brat....and she managed a second place win.......so puleeze, dump her NOW.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name