Jordan - Week 8/DE Part 2 Nominee & CO-POV Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Rachael and Jordan can play a duo POV? Anyway Jordan is out of her funk

2qm3xbk.jpg

yeah something like that, I heard the girls Jordan and shelly talking about they have to win, burt they did not have all the details or they at least were not sayin all the details and Jordan says we have to win and then we both get off and then Shelly will go up, then just now Kalia is talking about it, let me listen, something about they have the votes, but is is all jumbled up I cannot make heads or tails, I did hear Kalia say that Shelly was cryin sayin Rachel and Jordan called her a bitch,lolol

they are all now like really trying to pump themselvs up about they have to win, and Porsche says if she had known that htat was part of the twist she would not have done it (pandoras box), Kalia says now it is that both can come down, they are all talking at once, they are braggin on themselves aobut how they are gonna run it, I can see they are worried, something about a golden key

Ok I would love this: On Sunday show the ask America to vote who they would like to get a phone call from home.

Of course Jordan wins and Julie says Jordan you won by 99.99% of the votes. Snap to Shelly! :giggle:

Ok I would love this: On Sunday show the ask America to vote who they would like to get a phone call from home.

Of course Jordan wins and Julie says Jordan you won by 99.99% of the votes. Snap to Shelly! :giggle:

at would be soooo darn great

I'm being lazy. Earlier today I thought I read that Jordan approached Adam and wanted to have a private chat with him later. She told him it was nothing bad, just wanted to talk.

Does anyone know if this happened? And, if so, around what time... I'll go play the flashback.

Thanks in advance. :)

I'm being lazy. Earlier today I thought I read that Jordan approached Adam and wanted to have a private chat with him later. She told him it was nothing bad, just wanted to talk.

Does anyone know if this happened? And, if so, around what time... I'll go play the flashback.

Thanks in advance. :)

I heard that convo too, but as far as I know nothing has been talked about between them yet, I am not sure of the time, but it was like right after the feeds came back from the what we thought was noms, but was pandoras bos, in the afternoon, I want to say 5ish my time which is central

BRAVO!!!! :clap:

also, I thank you for your service, Monk. My dh is a two tour Vietnam Marine. :)

Apparently people didn't like Will. This game has always been about deception and back-stabbing. I don't understand how anyone watches this show expecting something else. Last night was far from boring, it was awesome. What is boring is some dolt saying, "huh", because she doesn't know anything. What is really boring and simple minded is following a show for the 'cuteness' aspect of the game. People really watch this game for the cuteness and dumb sayings in the DR? That is simple minded and boring...so is rooting for a guy because he is 'hot', gimme a break, it doesn't get any more simple minded then that.

Thanks Fatcat. I asked Morty too and he doesn't think they've had the convo yet either.

How about rooting for a young woman with a big heart who cries into her chicken noodle soup because of betrayal? Jordan feels stupid for believing a 41 year old woman who showered her with love. My heart strings were pulled, "I'm not gonna lie!"

How about rooting for a young woman with a big heart who cries into her chicken noodle soup because of betrayal? Jordan feels stupid for believing a 41 year old woman who showered her with love. My heart strings were pulled, "I'm not gonna lie!"

good lord, it is a game. Is this your first year of watching this show? Jeff didn't die, he isn't going to Iraq, he went to a paradise house to sit and drink on vacation for another three weeks. This "sweet" girl has already won 500,000 for doing absolutely nothing, she deserves nothing even though she feels entitled. Just because someone is a dimwit, doesn't make them mother theresa because she seems like she is a wounded helpless dog or a 8 year old child. She is a grown woman. She wasn't betrayed she was PLAYED there is a difference.

good lord, it is a game. Is this your first year of watching this show? Jeff didn't die, he isn't going to Iraq, he went to a paradise house to sit and drink on vacation for another three weeks. This "sweet" girl has already won 500,000 for doing absolutely nothing, she deserves nothing even though she feels entitled. Just because someone is a dimwit, doesn't make them mother theresa because she seems like she is a wounded helpless dog or a 8 year old child. She is a grown woman. She wasn't betrayed she was PLAYED there is a difference.

I could not have said it better!

A team POV??? Grodner could at least make an attempt to hide that she plans to save Jordo. I guess she doesn't have the final cheats in place yet. Total BS!!!

Don't worry. She can still call Shelly into the DR and give her plenty of tips. It's apparently been done before.

Yep, she was played by a woman who forgot to count the jury votes. BTW, Jordan is naive enough to think of it as betrayal and I will feel a bit sad for a young woman crying because her feelings are hurt and will never apologize for that. Also, since I joined Morty's BB site in 2008, this isn't my first rodeo. I even watched BB before I joined. How about that!

Yep, she was played by a woman who forgot to count the jury votes. BTW, Jordan is naive enough to think of it as betrayal and I will feel a bit sad for a young woman crying because her feelings are hurt and will never apologize for that. Also, since I joined Morty's BB site in 2008, this isn't my first rodeo. I even watched BB before I joined. How about that!

Ok, good, I'm glad you watched this show before Jejo. By watching this show before Jejo how can you really be upset at what shelly did? If you are a big brother fan you have to realize the #1 thing in this GAME, make sure i emphasize that, is manipulation and actual game-play in the house. Shelly made the game-play she felt to push her further along. Why can't a vet like Jordan comprehend something like that? If I was playing this game with 13 of my closest friends to win I would have to make a move like Shelly did last night, it is inevitable to actually win a game like this. It is just odd to me that BB fans see this as betrayal if they have seen other seasons. It is also odd to me that Dani got ridiculed for throwing a pity party for herself yet when Jordan does it people feel bad and give her excuses for acting like a child because in reality she does act like a child, where is the justice in that?

And if the jury has any sort of fairness and smarts, and shelly makes the final two then they would be doing the GAME a disservice to not vote Shelly to win. But this is Brenchel and Jejo we are talking about and they do have zero perspective or have any idea how this game was intended to be played.

Ok, good, I'm glad you watched this show before Jejo. By watching this show before Jejo how can you really be upset at what shelly did? If you are a big brother fan you have to realize the #1 thing in this GAME, make sure i emphasize that, is manipulation and actual game-play in the house. Shelly made the game-play she felt to push her further along. Why can't a vet like Jordan comprehend something like that? If I was playing this game with 13 of my closest friends to win I would have to make a move like Shelly did last night, it is inevitable to actually win a game like this. It is just odd to me that BB fans see this as betrayal if they have seen other seasons. It is also odd to me that Dani got ridiculed for throwing a pity party for herself yet when Jordan does it people feel bad and give her excuses for acting like a child because in reality she does act like a child, where is the justice in that?

And if the jury has any sort of fairness and smarts, and shelly makes the final two then they would be doing the GAME a disservice to not vote Shelly to win. But this is Brenchel and Jejo we are talking about and they do have zero perspective or have any idea how this game was intended to be played.

I've seen you here Patrica over the yrs

OOPS!... Anyway,I never said I was "upset" and I never criticized Dani's pity party. This is a REALity show with real people with real emotions. And I guess since I am a real person, my empathy is showing. Oh well, who knows when it will rear it's ugly head! I gotta watch that stuff :dontgetit:

Archived