Adam - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

I think Adam would prefer to ride with Jordan and Rachel but sadly he will go to the side of whoever wins HOH. After that he has got to stick to a team.

edit to add: I never thought of this but he may win the HOH. Then what does he do?

Yep, being the ultimate floater, I'm sure that's his plan. Shelly's would be the same, whether she swore on her loved ones or not.

I doubt he'll be desperate to win. He's been a lot of big talk and little action.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, being the ultimate floater, I'm sure that's his plan. Shelly's would be the same, whether she swore on her loved ones or not.

I doubt he'll be desperate to win. He's been a lot of big talk and little action.

Can't resist this.....

That's what she said. :smartass2:

I'd be okay with Adam winning. I've been rooting for him out of the new cast since the start and have liked how kind he was to Rachel when the others wouldn't bother to even play cards with her. His comments have always stayed game-centric, which is more than I can say about the others in the house.

I don't agree with the idea that in order for a person to be considered an active participant in BB they have to win comps and make big moves. Whoever gets to F2 played the game well enough to not get evicted which = Good Player

As far as I am concerned, anyone can like any HG and wish them to win; or not win, for any reason fathomable. All this chitchat about gameplay this and gameplay that is BS. Luck is just as integral a part of winning (or losing) BB as any other factor, IMO. Luck and jealousy.

As for Adam; he is still there which is more than I can say for: Jeff/Brendon/Keith/Lawon/Cassie/Dominick/Daniele (and anybody else I forgot).

I'd be okay with Adam winning. I've been rooting for him out of the new cast since the start and have liked how kind he was to Rachel when the others wouldn't bother to even play cards with her. His comments have always stayed game-centric, which is more than I can say about the others in the house.

I don't agree with the idea that in order for a person to be considered an active participant in BB they have to win comps and make big moves. Whoever gets to F2 played the game well enough to not get evicted which = Good Player

Amen! I have been saying the same thing. He to me has played smart. Staying on everyones good side. Its not just about winning comps. You also have to have the votes in the jury house.

Adam has got to be ne of the worst players this game has ever see. And now to boot he has mde probbaly after this week to the top five. Does he not have a clue of how to align himself? Is he really dumb enough to go with RacHELL and Jordan to final three? He does understand he only has a chance of winning if it is Him and Porsche or Kalia at the end right? Him and Shelly should be banished from BB History, they have been able to play the middle all season long, and not outright pick a side, lie and lose to keep themselves in a cushy position. What would he even have to present to the jury to make a case for winning this game. He has got to think he will play the middle between the four and whichever way it goes it will follow the power and win one in the end to secure F2.

What a terrible ending, I was hoping for two strong players to ride to the end and face the jury, but pickings are slim. I have all my alligence to Porche? OMG, I also think if Kalia gets to the end she will need oxygen after her 36 jury speech. Has she shut up once this whole summer/ has she listened to one sentence from another HG. All I know is every HOH she is involved in she flubs it up, you know she is a competitor right.

Well back to Adam, does he really thinki anyone cares about his bacon nonsense? Yeah that will win you the game.:hammer:

In this game of dodge the eviction, Adam has made it through to this point. Personality wise, he is a quiet, non-confrontational kind of person ( except when Shelly was throwing him under the bus right in front of Jeff). Adam is on the block again for the fourth time right and he will make it through again because Shelly sank her boat with Jordan. He was never a target, just a pawn, so he must have made an impression on the other BB inmates. At this point, after this insane season, I am rooting for Rachel and Adam. He hasn't really angered me at all. K/P/S need to exit. All this time on their hands and all they can do is shred people.

Adam is this years Jordan! Wow he is going to win it all.

no way he will get far enough to win it unless he wins a comp, and if one of them takes him, he will not win , especially if he is sittin next to porshe or kalia, I personally think with some hard work and luck rachel and Jordan will be sittin f2

well that is true, but in some sense, she was caught between a rock and a hard place for the longest because of the cliques, its not that I do not see floating as game, but he has really been a wimp so that really kind of turns me off, and I really didn't like the way he thinks he is more entitled because ehe worked so hard to get there by losing the weight and stuff, should lost the weight any way good grief, grossly overweight, not fair to use that analogy that all they did was get a phone call, he has been a slug and done nothing and even his social game is not that good, he is not very social, and he goes to whoever is in power to be social with, nah, not sure I can back him

Like I said before, in the beginning I had high hopes for Adam! But after seeing him play, the guy is a lump! It has been said before, he's playing in the POV fighting for his life, and he lasts 5 minutes!! Maybe he was sure that Shelly would get evicted, but 5 friggan' minutes!! Hell, I'm old and way out of shape and I could have held on for more than 5 minutes!!!

Hi Everybody! animated_wave.gif This is my first time posting on this board. I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts so far and decided to finally get on myself. I have a question and if this has already been discussed or asked on another thread, please let me know and I'll find it. On the live feed updates it says that at 12:42 a.m. Adam talks to us about how he really feels. I don't have the live feeds, so wondering if someone who does would like to share what he said. Thanks!

Hi Everybody! :animated_wave: This is my first time posting on this board. I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts so far and decided to finally get on myself. I have a question and if this has already been discussed or asked on another thread, please let me know and I'll find it. On the live feed updates it says that at 12:42 a.m. Adam talks to us about how he really feels. I don't have the live feeds, so wondering if someone who does would like to share what he said. Thanks!

Welcome KyTallgirl to Morty's. :animated_wave:

(all paraphrasing)

Adam said that he is with Jordan and Rachel. He talked about the crappy game he played. He said he tried to win every challenge accept the ice cream one. (I think that was the one)

He told America that Rachel is not a bad person and he respects her and her love for Brenden. She is misunderstood.

He adores Jordan and wishes he would have stayed loyal to her a long time ago. He thinks she is just the nicest and sweetest girl. He had some regrets about the way he played the game but he is on board 100% with Jordan and Rachel.

Welcome snapback.pngKyTallgirl to Morty's. animated_wave.gif

(all paraphrasing)

Adam said that he is with Jordan and Rachel. He talked about the crappy game he played. He said he tried to win every challenge accept the ice cream one. (I think that was the one)

He told America that Rachel is not a bad person and he respects her and her love for Brenden. She is misunderstood.

He adores Jordan and wishes he would have stayed loyal to her a long time ago. He thinks she is just the nicest and sweetest girl. He had some regrets about the way he played the game but he is on board 100% with Jordan and Rachel.

Thanks Marty! That is awesome and I'm glad to hear he is truly on board with J&R. I hope they make F2.

Archived