Porsche - Week 8/DE Part 1 PoV & Part 2 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the vote of confidence :-p

sounds like Adam/Rachel...gonna be a bad move...I agree with the rest...if Jordan or Rachel wins that PoV the news are in trouble

-Kyo

But do you trust Adam enough not to use the POV to save Jordan or Rachel. I think this is the best if she doesn't trust the him enough.

well I am banking that one of the girls will win it and then one of the others will have to go up hopefully adam or shelly, they both deserve it, so go Rach and Jordo

well I am banking that one of the girls will win it and then one of the others will have to go up hopefully adam or shelly, they both deserve it, so go Rach and Jordo

No way is Shelly going up. They all know she will never get the jury votes as she keeps telling them. Shelly is the perfect one to take to the end. :disappointed:

well Marty there is something goin on , I have not figured out what it is but Porsche won 5000 from pandoras box, but there is a special veto too and I have not yet heard what it is, but Jordan and Shelly are excited

well Marty there is something goin on , I have not figured out what it is but Porsche won 5000 from pandoras box, but there is a special veto too and I have not yet heard what it is, but Jordan and Shelly are excited

They are playing as a duo. That means they both can stay if they win and another couple go up in their place. (some speculation here)

:maleficent:

:maleficent: :maleficent: shelly is already worryin, she just asked Porsche if the 3 of them were still ok, but porsche says if they win they come down and you all go up meaning adam and shelly and shelly says well it will be me goin then, and Porsche tries to say something then she left

now shelly say9in see how you like being called a bitch and doggin on them sayin if that is how they want to act its ok, but then shelly says it hurts and dhelly says she would not act that way cause she is classy and she says she made a big move but she is gonna pay the price yet she was nto thee only one involved in that big move, and she says she will come out looking cloassy not like an ass, boy is she in for a ruda awakening,lolololololol

I love it that shelly is cryin, she should cry and is cryin cause she knows she did the wrong thing, guilt is a bitch woman, see how it feels shelly you beotch, cry cry cry

unfortunately, I think the duo of Porsche and Kalia should be the strongest one as Kalia seems to win questions and Porsche is doing the best of those left in physical.

unfortunately, I think the duo of Porsche and Kalia should be the strongest one as Kalia seems to win questions and Porsche is doing the best of those left in physical.

But they are working as a team and they are both not physical. Let's say climbing and physical stuff. Kalia is not as physical and would hold Porsche back. Adam and Shelly are pretty worthless. Rachael and Jordan have been working out and both are in shape.

I am afraid to get my hopes up too high.

Aren't the duo's K & S, P & A, R & J? I'm soooooo confused. If the noms win POV they both come off? Does Porch nominate 2 replacements? That has to be K & S? Am I making any sense? HELP!!!!

Aren't the duo's K & S, P & A, R & J? I'm soooooo confused. If the noms win POV they both come off? Does Porch nominate 2 replacements? That has to be K & S? Am I making any sense? HELP!!!!

I heard Shelly is with Adam now(partners)! Porsche and Kalia will have each other's backs and Shelly may be out! :animated_bouncy:

But they are working as a team and they are both not physical. Let's say climbing and physical stuff. Kalia is not as physical and would hold Porsche back. Adam and Shelly are pretty worthless. Rachael and Jordan have been working out and both are in shape.

I am afraid to get my hopes up too high.

Well Porsche hasn't done shit but walk from the bed to the kitchen for the last 56 days and she was busting that muffin top across the finish line twice last night.

I heard Shelly is with Adam now(partners)! Porsche and Kalia will have each other's backs and Shelly may be out! :animated_bouncy:

Thanks. This might be Sheldon out the door. Now that would be nice.

Well Porsche hasn't done shit but walk from the bed to the kitchen for the last 56 days and she was busting that muffin top across the finish line twice last night.

True but Kalia is her partner and they have to win it as a team.

Thanks. This might be Sheldon out the door. Now that would be nice.

If Jordan and Rachel pull themselves off, yeah, they would probably vote out Shelly but I think it would be smarter to vote out Adam. Then they are only going against Kalia in the HOH.

Archived