8/21 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

morty

Rachel and Jordan in kitchen talking but I am not sure what about an now jordan says she is going out side again, and Rachel says something "don't tell anyone" Dont know what she is not supposed to tell

they are all out there in th BY yard now talking on the couches about the milage of the back yard, Jeff and Adam sitting on the couches and Rachel and Jordan running I think

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shelly all of a sudden starts says that Rachel keeps telling her her boobs are getting smaller, and she is like "thanks Rachel" now talking about what everyone would be doing on sunday, and Porsche says well, I would be sleeping because I really work hard on sat nights, and she says by working I mean I drink a lot on sat nights. The boys are talking food , we keep getting music, they must be talking about production, Adam asks if she can have walnuts in her brownies and you hear Dani saying in the background "no nuts", now calling each other Jackholes, I hear Shelly say there is notthat much time left thay have made it 51 days

ok now Kalia is up and they make a joke "oh you still live here" and she says she didn't sleep well last night

music again, who knows why

Adam is in the kitchen and attacking a huge bag of chips he is eating them sooo fast and furious and making a lot of chomping noise, he was eating them like he could not get enough in his mouth at one time, there he goes again crunch crunch crunch, in the fridge pulling out all kinds of stuff maybe for a sandwich

Big nasty burp by adam, he is slicing onions, talk in the back yard about ceral and some school program that they do where you get to wear your own clothes on day of the week. not sure what it was about

The girls are now talking fashion and it is very booring, footballs tks now, Dani gets the best prices, etc, and she waits till the very last min to get her tickets as ppl give the best deals last min on e bay

Kalia in the kitchen but not saying a word, oops she is in the bathroom rea rubbing her eyes as she just got up, quiet, she is very , doing some kins of face stuff, blowing her nose. very exciting stuff. goes inside the loo

sorry peeps, very boring, no game talk so I am out for a bit, anyone out there feel free, fatcat off

1:37PM BBT: Jordan Adam and Jeff in kitchen eating Daniele Kalia Porsche and Shelly laying out in sun Porsche saying don't call me a Honda Kalia repeats her

1:40PM BBT: Shelly says she told Rachel thet Daniele talked to Julie Chen and they are buds .. Daniele and Kalia and Porsche laugh she says Rachel says they aren't Shelly says Rachel was irate over it

1:42PM BBT: Shelly says Rachel was pissed about that Daniele says I did talk to her for awhile after finally Shelly says Rachel says I don't know where you get your information from but your wrong Julie doesn't talk to anybody Daniele is laughing

1:46PM BBT: Daniele telling Kalia her and Rachel should go get waxed together you can wax your bikini line and she can wax her chin Shelly telling Daniele that Rachel told Jordan she better make sure that Jeff makes the right decision this week it's critical Shelly says she tries threatening her all the time but Rachel doesn't scare me she says

1:49PM BBT: Jordan and Rachel at kitchen table eating saying they will go over stuff and the zingbot stuff to be prepared Jordan says Daniele is preparing everyone on her side Rachel says yeah that's why Daniele needs to go this week Jordan says yeah don't tell anybody Rachel says no she won't and says if Shelly wins HoH she will put me up

2:00PM BBT: Jordan and Rachel going to color hair Jeff shaving

2:04PM BBT: Kalia telling Daniele that there is a part of her that thinks Porsche is Jeff's target a bug flies over by Daniele she screams Kalia yells it isn't on you Shelly and Kalia are laughing at Daniele Daniele says shut up guys

2:06PM BBT: Porsche in bathroom area shaving Adams head Jordan coloring Rachel's hair

2:10PM BBT: Daniele says whats sad is if Porsche leaves Thursday I won't cry she says she actually said in the DR and we get wbrb

2:12PM BBT: Kalia says Shelly I am really envious of your body Shelly says are you kidding me I don't have a body Kalia says your abs are flat Daniele says that day on the banana when you took your shirt off all the guys were commenting about your abs Shelly says I will take that as a complement that makes me feel good

2:20PM BBT: Daniele and Kalia still bashing Rachel in the by Shelly bashing her also Shelly wants to knock Rachel out Kalia says the second we came back in the house yesterday Jeff was calling Rachel out because she didn't even get one piece of the puzzle

2:26PM BBT: Daniele and Shelly talking about the zingbot and things Adam says in the zingbot voice in the DR and we get WBRB

14:30 BBT HG doing some grooming in WCA . Kal trimming her hair ends and letting it fall on floor.

14:45 BBT Dani/Por trying to be creative with the slop and stuffing jalapenos

Gen chit chat about doing hair in the BY couches. Slop cooking in the KT

15:01 BBT Rachel having the color risned out of her heair. Adam admiring his scruff in the mirror

15:08 BBT Adam tells POr she would not have liked the bacon he made today - it was fatty and small.

15:11 BBT Rachel was pulling her bathing suit and she had a wardrobe malfunction. Luckily the camera wasn't on her.

15:15 BBT Por has to tell Shel right away about Rachel's malfunction. Shel: Nice.

Adam/J/J discussing singing to Dani and her bday party.

15:26 BBT Jeff tells Jor that Por told him she wants off of the block She doesn't want 2 pack. She tld Jeff he wasn't her target - Rach is.

15:30 BBT Rachel comes to HOH to show off her hair color. Jor had helped her and she wanted to thank you.

She tells Jor she should be a professional hair stylist

J/J/Rach talking game in HOH room. Jeff thinking about what he wants to do.

15:44 Jeff says that por has taken being on slop very well. Rach says being on the block too

Rachel tells J/J that Dani has techniques on how to deal with double eviction. Jor says comps are different

15:51 BBT Jeff talking about the brigade and how the 4 stuck together. Rachel says that Brit got rid of Matt

5:13 PM BBT - Tuned in and the feeds are back!

Dani and Adam in the brightly coloured room.

Jordan is in the backyard cleaning up. Looks like she threw out a tiny plastic margarita glass.

Kalia and Rachel in the bathroom talking about periods. Rachel thinks she'll get hers soon because she's feeling really sleepy.

5:16 PM BBT

Rachel joins Jordan out in the BY. She says that Porche, and Jeff are napping. The two of them are moving around furniture so they can go for a walk/run.

5:18 PM BBT

We get WBRB.

5:24 PM BBT

Jordan and Rachel walking around the BY, talking about what kind of competitions will happen in the coming weeks.

Adam and Kalia in their beds, and Dani is sitting on the top of a dresser. They're all talking about weight. Danielle asks how much boobs weigh. They joke about trying to weigh them.

Kalia: "Adam, if I stay on the block, can you promise to keep me on the block? I want a boob lift and the only way I can get it if I win the show!"

Adam: "That is the way to NOT get my vote. I'm a natural guy".

(they said it in a joking tone of voice)

5:29 PM BBT

In the brightly coloured room, they're talking about the condom in the bed incident. Adam says he was pissed, and Dani and Kalia add that they thought it was gross.

Jordan and Rachel are still walking.

5:33 PM BBT

Adam and Kalia talking about 'girly stuff' according to Danielle. Sounds like they're talking about celebrities.

6:19 pm BBT

Rachel and Jordan are walking around the back yard talking about Jeff and Brendon's family. They talk about how Brendon's dad is Mexican but neither of them would have guessed. Rachel was nervous about meeting Brendon's parents and told Rachel before that his mom probably won't like her. He assured her that he loves her so they will learn. Rachel met Allison, Brendon's sister, first but was kind of stand offish. She's a super strong woman who raised her child while she put herself through school and their entire family is super tight and close. Brendon's mom is a principle's secretary and very thin. Jordan asks if his family will think that some of the things that Rachel did were funny and Rachel says yeah. His family is funny and sarcastic and Brendon is super sensitive. His dad is super Mexican looking, but his mom is blonde hair and petite. Brendon's mom was a little stand offish when they first met basically because Brendon always falls hard for girls fast. Rachel and Allison are good friends and showed Allison what kind of rings she liked because Allison helped Brendon picked out her ring. Rachel says that a show on TLC offered to have them get married on one of their shows but Rachel says that they had to contact CBS and we get WBRB...

Feeds change to Have Not Room and everyone is sleeping. Nothing going on.

6:53 p.m. BBT

Still sleeping.

6:45 pm BBT all cameras are on dani now. she was in the living room doing nothing. then she moved to the HNBR. she was sitting up, but now she is laying down(and looking deathly bored!!!!!!). por and kal are asleep in the HNBR too.

7:45 BBT

Porsche says she's surprised b/c she made brownies awhile ago and no one has cleaned the pan yet. Shelly says they are waiting for her to clean them.

Shelly talks about her morning routine and how she does dishes and laundry in the morning.

Shelly's talking about a cleaning spray and they mentioned spraying it on sperm in the purple room. Shelly says she's going to ask Rachel about her possible pregnancy tonight, especially if they get alcohol. Dani laughs, saying alcohol isn't best for Rachel if she's with baby.

A lot of catty sh*t talking about Rachel and Brendon.

7:49 BBT

Rachel heads towards the shower. Jordan goes to the HOH room, where Jeff is sleeping.

Outside, the girls are talking about Porsche's friend who still sucks her thumb.

7:51 BBT

Jeff is up and in the bathroom. Jordan telling him about how the girls outside were starting on Rachel earlier. Jordan says how she went to Rachel and asked if she was ok and how Rachel handled it well.

Jeff says that Shelly told him that Adam is making her nervous. Jordan says Shelly told her the same thing. Jordan suggests bringing Adam up to talk to him and make sure he's on board (to vote out Dani).

7:57 BBT

Dani jokes about self evicting. Kalia says the LFUs are probably talking about how S/D/P/K are talking about Rachel, AGAIN! She says we'd understand if we had to live with her.

The girls joke about their goodbye messages to Rachel.

Upstairs, Jordan says she feels bad for Rachel b/c of how people treat her for things she's done. She says she's not trying to stick up for her, but says the girls outside laugh at Rachel and Jordan imitates their laughs.

8:00 BBT

Shelly says Adam's zing comment pissed her off, how he said 'I knew I wouldn't be the worst at today's POV contest, b/c I knew Shelly would handle that.. Zing.' Shelly says how she wouldn't bash on people. They talk about zings for Rachel. Kalia says one about being on Skype with Brendon and Dani laughs, saying how mean Kalia is and Dani needs new friends.

Upstairs, Jeff says he needs to wake up. Jordan says he's been sleeping for awhile, but Adam is sleeping, too.

Outside, Shelly says (Rachel?) should get a tattoo that says TWL, which means Three Weeks Late. They continue takling sh*t about Rachel.

8:05 BBT

Dani goes inside and comes back out with food and drink. They are talking about dreams.

Jeff goes outside the HOH door and talks to Rachel and Adam, who are in the kitchen. Rachel is making food for the grill. Adam heads outside.

The girls tell Adam he needs to wear something nice at the finale and Adam says no, he needs people to know he's metal. They say people already know. Adam says he still has nice clothes he hasn't worn yet.

Dani mentions how BB will frame their bathing suit group photo from the beginning of the season and everyone will sign it and BB will give it to them in a big box of random stuff - WBRB.

Porsche says she doesn't know if she'll know how to write her name at the end of the summer.

8:10 BBT

Adam starts describing a dream he had.

8:30 BBT

Rachel goes inside and immediately, Shelly, Dani and Adam start talking about Rachel being pregnant. Shelly says she (Shelly) might ask to be evicted so she can go to jury and tell Brendon he's a dad. Adam said her being pregnant is the twist. Dani laughs about Rachel getting s pregnancy test in her HOH backet.

Porsche is inside cooking. Rachel goes back outside to the grill. Dani heads inside and Kalia is now sitting with Shelly and Kalia.

Shelly tells Rachel her food smells good and Rachel offers her some, but Shelly says no. Adam says he misses his girlfriend.

8:35 BBT

Shelly goes over to Rachel and looks at the grill. Shelly asks her if she was serious about being two weeks late and Rachel laughs and says no, she's late, but isn't stressed about it. Shelly says she's worried about her and Brendon and Rachel laughs and says thanks and that Brendon won't let her get pregnant. Shelly starts takling about the food Rachel is grilling. (Rachel is being very nice.)

8:37 BBT

Shelly goes over to the laundry area. Jordan is blow drying her hair in the HOH bathroom. Jeff just got out of the shower.

Archived